Status: I'll update as much as possible

Tainted Love

--23

I was home alone, and I didn’t like it. That car wasn’t parked on my block thankfully. I had looked a few times, but hadn’t seen it. I just didn’t like being home alone after seeing that car outside of work. I felt like something was wrong, but I had no choice, Shane was at work. I had Ryder, but he wasn’t exactly the attack dog type. He was more of the roll over and rub my belly type. I wanted something tough, but I had bought him instead, his little face had just begged to be taken home, and now I was almost regretting it.

Something deep in my stomach told me there was something wrong, but everything was fine with Button. We had gone to the doctor today, and everything was going fine, in three weeks I would go get my ultrasound that would tell me if I was going to have a little baby boy, or a little baby girl. I was pretty excited to find out, I’d finally be able to get gender specific clothes, and I’d finally be able to buy more things for baby. I just wanted to get things figured out for little Button.

Ryder was sitting at my feet, and suddenly his ears perked up and he ran towards the door. My stomach dropped, something was up, and I knew it. I just didn’t know what to do about it. I ran into my bathroom and locked the door; I didn’t want to deal with this right now. That crazy man was probably here, Matt had sent someone after me. I just wanted to make sure that he never got a hold of me. I wish I had thought to bring a knife with me. I crept out of the bathroom slowly, and went into the kitchen.

I tried to scream when a hand covered my mouth, but I recognized the hand, I recognized all of this. I knew that hand, Matt was here, and Matt was behind me. I put my hand on his wrist and tried to move it away from my mouth. Ryder was just running around our feet, and I knew he would be of no help at the moment, I really wish I had thought to buy a bigger dog. Matt pulled me against his chest, and wrapped his other arm around my waist.

“Calm down Ary, please? I promise I’m not going to hurt you, or Button. I just want you to come home, and I know you wouldn’t without me doing this. I started crying, I just couldn’t help it, I was so screwed, and there was nothing I was going to be able to do. Matt had me, and I was stuck. I just stayed rigid in his arms, and hoped that he wouldn’t rape me again. I started to panic as Matt pulled both of my hands to the front, and zip tied them.

“I just don’t want you to fight me okay? Please be quiet. I’m going to put some tape over your mouth; I just don’t want you to scream.” I was shaking, and tears were pouring out of my eyes, but Matt didn’t seem to care. I sat down on my couch as he put duct tape over my mouth. I stared up at Matt not even sure what to do. I had thought I’d be so strong if this ever happened, but I was a blubbering mess at the moment. Matt sat down on the couch next to me, and hooked his pointer finger in with one of mine. He couldn’t exactly hold one of my hands because of the way they were gathered, but I could tell that’s what he was trying to do.

“I raped you Ary. I’m not even going to lie about it. I did. I saw you, and something just came over me. I had to have you, I had to claim you. The next time I saw you, I wanted you again, only that time, and I wanted you to want me. I had the guard pull you back stage, you seemed so excited to be back there. You were sitting next to me most of the night; you even kissed me first that night. I didn’t force myself on you; I didn’t try to do anything that night. You wanted me. It made me so happy, and I just wanted you to spend as much time as fucking possible with you. We are having a baby together Ary. I love you, and I love Button. I want you to be with me, I want this to work. You can hate me as much as you want. But you’re coming home with me.” I was crying harder, I couldn’t even say anything back to him, I just didn’t want him here. I didn’t want to deal with this, I wanted him gone.

Matt sighed before standing up, he leaned in and kissed my forehead, he walked around the house, he grabbed a trash bag out of the kitchen, walked to my room and started throwing things in it. I could hear him opening and closing drawers, and just started crying harder. He was going to take me away, he was taking me back to California to be with him. There was nothing I could do. I couldn’t out run him, he’d catch me, he’d probably hurt me. He had before, I had no doubt that he would again. He walked into Button’s room, and I heard him opening and closing drawers again. When he walked out of Button’s room he was holding the ultrasound pictures I already had.

“Do you know what the sex is yet?” I just shook my head, and looked down at my hands. I didn’t even want to look at him. Matt sighed before searching the house, he finally found Ryder’s kennel and loaded him up in it. He walked outside and I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a knife. I held it out in front of me, and waited for him to come back in. He only shook his head when he saw the knife in my hand.

“Ary, you’ll end up getting hurt, not me. Put it down. Don’t take the chance of killing Button.” I was shaking, he was right, I would probably end up getting hurt, but I had to take the chance right. I held my hands out as much as I could, and took a step towards Matt. He rolled his eyes, and grabbed my hands, before twisting them behind my head. I couldn’t help it, I dropped the knife.

“Ary, you need to make this easy on both of us.” He turned me back around, and picked me up before slinging me over his shoulder and walking out of my house. I took one last look at it, and shook my head. This was the last time I would be seeing this house, it was probably the last time I would see Shane, I was going to be a prisoner in Matt’s house. I was going to be stuck, and I wouldn’t be able to get away.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I haven't updated in a few days, and I'm sorry about that! I'm back in class, and it's all just sort of kicking my ass! I will be updating more frequently! I swear!