Status: I'll update as much as possible

Tainted Love

--38

I was being loaded onto a stretcher, the EMT’s were worried that I had lost Button, and I was in tears at the thought. Matt had calmed down and was now crying in the handcuffs.

“Please, let me see him, you can have an officer right next to us the whole time, just let me see him. Please?” The EMT looked at me, sighing before calling the police officer over. They talked for a moment before the officer escorted Matt over to me. He put his forehead against mine, and a few of his tears fell on my face, making me cry harder.

“I’m so sorry baby, I really am. I’m so sorry. I should’ve never let it get that bad, I should’ve listened to you, I’m so sorry!” I reached out and put my hands on his face, before kissing him softly.

“I know you are Matty. I know. We’ll get through this, I promise.” He just seemed to cry harder.

“I killed our baby, I killed Button.” I just shook my head.

“We’ll figure out what’s going on with Button. Think happy thoughts Matt.” He just shook his head.

“We really need to go ma’am.” The EMT was right next to me again, and I just shook my head.

“GIVE ME ON MINUTE!” I growled out. Matt just shook his head, and told them to take me.

“I love you Ary.” He kissed my forehead, lingering there for a moment.

“I love you too Matty.”

-


Button was okay. I had to stay here for a few days, so doctors could keep an eye on me, but Button was fine. Matt was a whole different story. He had been committed, for the next year. He wouldn’t be there with me when Button was born; he wouldn’t be there for me the first night. I could go see him during the week, but soon I wouldn’t be able to get to see him for long periods of time, and I wouldn’t be able to go there when I was super far along.

All the guys had come by to see me, and I knew that they were all freaked out by what had happened to Matt. I knew that they were wondering what had really gone on between us, but there was no way to tell them what had really happened between us. Matt’s family had been to see me too. Kim was very worried about Button, but I reassured her there was nothing wrong with her. We would get through the rest of the pregnancy just fine. I’d just have a few limitations the rest of my pregnancy, and knew that I’d have to take things easy. All the guys said they’d check on me daily, and help me as much as possible. Matt’s family even said the same thing.

Shane had flown back out to see me; we had decided that he would be staying with me the rest of the pregnancy. The moment I got out though, he was taking me to see Matt. I wanted to see him; I needed to know he was okay. If I wasn’t sure he was okay, then I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night. I knew that there was no way to make things better here, there was no way to get Matty back before his time was up.

I just wished that I could go home, and Matt would be there, he’d be waiting for me, with Ryder and Bella. Luckily the guys had found out what happened only an hour after it happened, and had gone and got the dogs. I knew they’d be in good hands with Zack, and maybe they’d keep him company. I was just wanting to go home, but I knew I had to stay here for the next week, I was sick of getting poked and prodded.

“Button, daddy is going to be away for a while, but we’re going to see him as much as possible. I promise, and daddy is going to be home before your first birthday. I promise daddy is going to come home to us. I promise that we’re going to be a family. Daddy is just getting help; he’s going to be a good daddy when he gets home. He needs to work out his problem, that’s all. So he’s no so angry, and we’ll work everything out! Mommy wants you to have your daddy, and we’ll make sure it works out like that.” I wasn’t sure if I was telling my little girl the truth, but I knew there were ways I’d make sure that our family would be getting back together.

I pulled out a baby book and started looking through names; it was all I had to do here really. I was bored out of my mind, not quite the fan of all the day time T.V dramas, and I wasn’t able to call Matt, so I looked through baby books. I looked through the A’s and B’s already, so now I was on C’s.

One name stuck out in my head. It was of Irish origin and Latin decent. I just hoped Matt would like it, but I figured he would if I wanted it.

Caeli.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... Sorry about the wait guys. I've been busy with school, one of my instructors is just a bitch. &I've had some family issues going on.

Oh& my house is haunted. Cool.