Status: I'll update as much as possible

Tainted Love

--4

Her eyes were gleaming with tears in the moon light, her soft little body pressed up against the wall. The tears hitting my hand cooling it, slightly, as it rested against her mouth. I could hear her whimpers through it, not caring as I tore her underwear off. I put them in my pocket, but she didn’t notice, she was trying to find things about my face that were recognizable, but she wouldn’t find anything. I slid my own zipper down, and readied myself. Obviously she wouldn’t be wet, so it’s a good thing I made sure to bring lube.
Something about this girl caught my eye the moment I walked out, and I hadn’t been able to take my eyes off of her for more than a few seconds. I didn’t care about the man standing behind her, her eyes were only for me, she wanted me, and I knew it. I watched her as she left the auditorium, as she argued with the man about using the restroom, and as she walked out the door. It was just fate that when I came out of the fire exit, she was only five feet ahead of me, sucking down nicotine. I wouldn’t pass up what fate had given to me. I let something dark inside of me take over and I took her.
The tears just fell harder when she heard me unzip my pants, and I knew they wouldn’t stop falling any time soon, I was okay with that, she could cry all she wanted, she didn’t know that fate had given her to me. I slid into her slowly, and almost gasped when I found her untouched. I was the first, I was the one to put a claim on her body, and there was nothing she could do about it. Her eyes were clamped shut, but she knew, she knew I was deep inside of her, claiming her as mine. Always.


“WAKE THE FUCK UP!” I groaned as a pillow hit me on the head, pulling me out of my dream, I looked up only to be met by a blue eyed stare, and a mischievous grin.

“Welcome to the world of the living my dear friend.” I rolled my eyes, and shook my head as I sat up, the bus was moving along, and leaving what was mine behind. It had been two days since I had taken her, and I knew that eventually, I’d have to find her and make her mine again. I walked towards the back of the bus, to relieve the erection I had gained during my little dream. Her face that night was all I needed to think about, the feeling of her wrapped tight around me, making it all that much better.

“Dude, in the middle of the day, really?” I rolled my eyes at the voice, there was never any privacy on this bus, there had never been, but what else did they expect of me? I knew they all did it, so what I did right away after waking up, if they had experienced that dream, I’m sure they’d have to.

I thought back to that night, knowing I hadn’t used any protection with her, knowing I took the chance of passing along my DNA. But maybe, if I found her soon enough, and took her again, this time with her permission, there’d be nothing anyone could do or say. There’d be no telling. Not even a DNA test could tell, because I’d be the father, no matter what. I would always claim her body; she just didn’t know it yet. I groaned loudly as I finished, before opening my eyes and cleaning the small bathroom up, knowing everyone would throw a fit if I didn’t. I just didn’t feel like listening to that bullshit at the moment, and probably wouldn’t want to hear it for a while. I walked out of the bathroom, only to be met by a chocolate brown stare that seemed to be searching my own.

“Are you okay? You’ve been weird ever since the show two nights ago.” I shrugged off the question, before walking to the front of the bus, and sitting back down on the couch.

“There was just this girl, that’s been on my mind ever since that night.” The brown eyed man sat down in a chair across from me, raising only one eyebrow, which I knew meant to go on. “I don’t know dude, she had to be like maybe 20, dark hair, dark eyes, her hair was pulled back into this mohawk looking thing. But girlier. There was this dude standing behind her making sure no one would push her into the barrier. She was wearing an old shirt of ours, which had been cut up into a tank top.”

“She sounds familiar, there’s always a lot of girls there bro, it’s hard to remember everyone. But obviously she made an impression on you if you remember her.” I tried to hide my smile, oh she had definitely made an impression on me, and I had made one on her too.

“Yeah, she did, she’s just been on my mind since we left.” He wiggled his eyebrows, knowing what I had meant, of course it probably wasn’t a big mystery considering what I had just done.

“Who knows dude, maybe you’ll get lucky, we have another tour date kind of around there, it’s like 10 hours the opposite way, but if she’s a diehard fan, maybe she’ll be there.” I could only hope, if that were the case, then this time, I could make her mine, and she’d know who it was. She’d know who ran her body, who claimed it, and she’d never deny me the right to. I had seen the way she stared at me that night, not in awe, not in admiration, but with a carnal look, that said if she could take my clothes off, she would.

I’d let her be in charge for a moment too, if she wanted to try, then I’d take over. I’d make her understand that I was in charge, that she was mine. I would ruin her for anyone else, she’d only ever want me, and want the way I could make her feel. I’d never let her have anyone else, she’d be mine. She would never leave me, she would only ever want to be around me.

“HEY!” I snapped out of my thoughts as a hand flew in front of my face. The brown eyes rolled high up into the lash line and back around. I watched as the man shook his head and walked away, obviously having enough of this conversation. I was fine with that, I could sit here and think about my girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
41 subscribers? You guys are amazing! But, any thoughts on this story would be appreciated!(: