Status: I'll update as much as possible

Tainted Love

Fin

Everyone was over, but Caeli just wasn’t cooperating, she was being fussy, and didn’t want to leave her room. I sighed, before putting on the little dress that Kim had bought her, and feeding her, I didn’t want her to be so fussy, because I knew she was going to get passed around a little bit tonight. We were having an early dinner, mostly because in about two hours Matt was going to have to leave again. If he didn’t, the facility would call him in, and the cops would come and pick him up. I didn’t want the cops coming to my house, I had just given birth to my child, and I didn’t think they needed to break up my happy moment.

“Baby, you two almost ready?” Matt poked his head into the room, and I nodded.

“Just let me switch sides, we should be down in about ten minutes.” Matt nodded, stepping inside the room, and kneeling down next to the chair.

“I don’t want to leave you two.” I bit my lip, and nodded. I didn’t really want to talk about this, mostly because I knew I’d start crying if I really had to talk about it.

“I don’t want you to leave either, but you have to Matty, it’s for the best.” He sighed, before standing up. He planted a kiss on my head before walking out of the room, I knew he wanted me to beg him to stay, but I couldn’t do that, and deep down, he knew that.

“Ready to do this baby girl?” I rubbed a hand over Caeli’s head, before removing her from me; she wasn’t really eating; now she was just grazing. I put a head band on her little head, and smiled, she did have a lot of hair, and I knew that soon it’d be growing out too. “Let’s just enjoy our time with daddy!”

I walked down the stairs, and everyone turned around to see the little princess enter the room. Kim smiled, and asked if she could take her, I agreed and handed her over to her grandma, who was beaming with pride. The crowd soon followed my little girl around, everyone gave me hugs, and congratulated me, but I really just wanted to see Matt. I spotted him across the room talking to his dad, so I decided I’d make my way over there. It was a little bit of a slow trip because of everyone wanting to congratulate me, but I eventually made it there.

“I guess I should go see my little princess. Kim wants us to take a few pictures with her too.” Gary excused himself before walking away, towards his wife. Matt turned to me, and seemed to look a little down.

“Hello gorgeous man.” I stood up on my tiptoes and hugged him, his arms wrapped around me tightly.

“Hello beautiful woman.” I grinned and turned my face up towards him, he kissed me quickly, which put a small smile on his face.

“We’re not getting our daughter back for quite a while.” Matt chuckled and looked around the room. I knew Kim still had her, I wasn’t worried, she was already so protective over Caeli, and there was nothing to worry about.

“I love you Ary.” I grinned and looked back up at Matt.

“I love you too Matty.” He grinned, and pressed a kiss to my forehead.

“I still can’t believe you love me, you actually love me.” I giggled, and nodded, putting my head against his chest. I leaned up and pressed a kiss to his neck, only to earn a small growl from Matt. I had found out that his neck was definitely his weak spot, and I had taken advantage of it last night. Matt’s usually the one to mark up my neck, but I wanted the chance to make my mark on him before he left me again.

“I’ll come see you soon, you know that right Matty?” He nodded, and pressed a kiss to my forehead, squeezing me to him tightly. Jimmy had apparently grabbed Caeli, because he brought her over to us.

“So, when can I buy her a drum set?” I laughed, and shook my head.

“Oh, I don’t think so Jimmy. Not for at least 5 years.” He pouted, and said something to Caeli about how mean mommy was, before walking away with her. I grinned, and grabbed Matt’s hand, before walking back into the crowd. Everyone was chatting about different things, so I just sat down on the couch, and pulled Matt down onto it with me. We had decided to do a small baby shower now, since Matt was home, and all of our friends and family were here. We’d be opening presents soon, but I wanted to know that my boyfriend was close to me when this happened.

“Present time!” Jimmy came over and sat next to me, before handing Caeli back to me. I giggled and took her, cradling her in my arms, as everyone gathered around us. Matt was opening the presents for me. We got so many things I hadn’t thought to buy before, including a stroller, which would help when I was taking her to see Matt.

“Thank you guys so much!” Caeli got passed around again, which gave Matt and I time to put things away, and have another moment to ourselves.

“I have to leave in like forty minutes.” I nodded, and walked over to him wrapping my arms around him.

“I don’t want you to go Matty. I really don’t.” He picked me up, and pressed me up against a wall, before burying his face in my neck to kiss, and bite a little.

“I don’t want to go either baby, but I’ll be back before you know it. I promise.” I nodded, not wanting to think about him leaving any more than I had to.

“I’m going to miss you…” He kissed my neck again, before lifting his head and coming eye to eye with me.

“I have a question for you Ary.” I nodded, and looked at him. Matt put me back on my feet, before putting his hands into his pockets, and looking down at his feet.

“I love you, so much, and I know we’ve been through a lot, but I am getting help, and you love me now… I know that what I’m asking would have to be put off for a little bit. I just want you to know that I love you more than anything, and I want to make a lot of little babies with you. We can buy a bigger house, and just fill it with little babies. I just want to be with you forever. So will you marry me, please Ary?”
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I do have a few chapters of a sequel written, it's really just up to you guys. I know I was missing for a while, so I may just upload everything I have written, at once.