Status: Rewritten under You Had Me At Hello

This Is How I Disappear

I'm Made Of Wax, Larry. What Are You Made From?

I awoke to the sound of the phone ringing loudly. My head was throbbing. I groaned in discomfort and put the pillow over my head. The ringing rang persistently. I rolled over and hit the talk button. "Hello?" I mumbled into the receiver.

"What the fuck happened?" Mikey demanded through the phone. I rubbed my temple and muttered a half response, not even entirely sure what I had said. "What? I can't understand what you said." I sighed.

"I just wanted to go home..."I mumbled, slightly more understandably.

"Frankie called me twice this morning. Once for your number, and once to see if I had heard from you yet," he stated.

"I didn't feel well, and he offered to walk me home, because I couldn't find either of you," I said, hoping that he would just let it go.

"Oh," he said quietly. "Well, I'm sorry about that... Anyways, are you coming over today?"

"No, I don't think so. I don't feel great, and just wanna lay home and sleep," I lied. I couldn't tell him why I didn't want to go over there.

"Oh, okay. Well, I guess feel better and I'll talk to you later," he said before hanging up. I turned the phone off and rolled over onto my back, and just stared at the ceiling. I just layed there, thinking about my next plan. I picked up a pillow and pulled it over my face and screamed. I set the pillow back down and sighed. The phone suddenly rang, causing me to jump. Once my heartbeat returned to normal, I picked it up and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey, is this Taylor?" A muffled voice questioned. I rubbed my eyes.

"Yeah? Who's this?" I asked, just wanting to go back to bed.

"Hey, Taylor. It's Frankie. I just wanted to check on you," he said softly.

"Oh, hey Frankie. No, I'm okay... Just woke up. I got a killer migraine though," I responded, rolling over onto my stomach.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Well, I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out. I'd go over to Mikey's, but you know..."He trailed off.

"Yeah, um, sure. You can come over if you want. I'm not going over there today either," I said, rolling off my bed.

"Okay, cool. I'm going to get ready. I'll come over in like an hour, okay?" He asked. I nodded, then smacked my head, realizing he couldn't see it.

"Yeah, sure," I said, making up for my nod.

"Alright. I'll see you then, love, "He chimed. I couldn't help but smile.

"Okay, see you then," I said as I hung up the phone. I made my way to the bathroom to prepare myself for company. My mind raced with thoughts as I washed my face. I looked into the mirror and sighed. Maybe he wouldn't notice how shitty I look...
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank fucking god... I added all my written chapters back... God, today is just not my day... Anyways... Please show me some love for this. I feel like I might cry right now...