Status: Inactive

Unkillable Monster

Putting Holes In Happiness

-Twiggy POV-

I ran out of the bus. I couldn't handle this, I really loved Brian but I didn't want him to hurt me again, he has issues. What if he doesn't love me like I love him. I. Need. Whiskey. I walked to the store and picked up a few bottles. I sat behind the bus drinking for hours. "Twiggy?" Ginger called. "Twiggs?" I hid in the shadows but it didn't work. "Twiggy, please come out." He said. "No go away!" I slurred. "Aw jeez are you drunk?" He asked. "IcandowhateverIwant." I mumbled. He scooped me up bridal style and took me into the bus. Everything was blurry but I think I saw Brian. "Twiggy? Twiggy?" He called my name. It got dark and I passed out.

-Marilyn POV-

"God Marilyn! How many times do you have to turn him into an unconscious drunk?" Ginger said. "Fuck off, give him to me." He handed me Twiggy's light body. I placed him gently on my bed. I sat by him for hours until he woke up. "Brian?" He asked. "I'm here." I said. He sat up, "I'm sorry, I'm a horrible person." He said. "Why? You did nothing wrong. You just thought drinking was the answer." I said. "Umm...Brian... I do wanna be with you." He said. "That's great Twiggy." I said. I hugged him. "I said I wanna be with you, not that I will be with you." I frowned. "Why?" I asked. "I'm just...afraid, I don't wanna get hurt again." He said. "Aw Twiggs, I promise, I will never ever hit you again. I mean it. I lose my temper sometimes and I hate to take it out on you." I said. "Hmm...okay. I love you Brian." He said. "I love you too." I kissed him. Ginger walked in, "You okay Twiggs?" Zim and Pogo were behind him. "Yeah." He said. "Yay! Happy again!" Zim yelled.

The next day we had a show, we got onstage and played the songs. During a part where I didn't sing, Twiggy stood next to me, "Please Brian?" He asked. I sighed and nodded. I sang the rest of the song then let the instruments die down. "Hey motherfuckers, I have an announcement." The audience quieted. "I am officially dating Twiggy Ramirez." The crowd cheered loudly and I grabbed Twiggy's hand and held it up. We continued with the concert and then went backstage, "Thank you babe." Twiggy said. "Your welcome, I guess they had to find out sometime." I said and gave him a kiss. We got on the bus and sat together, Twiggy's small body leaned against mine.

-Ginger POV-

I gotta say something, no, I can't, I shouldn't. I can't believe it but...I liked Twiggy. I got so jealous when he and Marilyn were together. When Marilyn told the fans they were together, I practically kicked over my drum set myself. I can't believe he would go back to Marilyn, he'd only get hurt again. He deserved much better, I'd treat him right and would never hit him. I paced around outside the bus, "Ginger you okay?" Pogo asked me. "Yeah." I nodded. I walked onto the bus and Marilyn and Brian were cuddling, I wanted to punch Marilyn so badly for hurting Twiggy. I stormed off to my bunk and laid there thinking. Should I break them up? Would that be right? My Twiggy was with another guy right now, it must be done...
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter, please subscribe and recommend. Tell me if you like it! Thanks :) more drama to come, sorry it's super short.