Status: Inactive

Unkillable Monster

No Reflection

-Twiggy POV-

I woke up on the couch, or what I thought was the couch. I turned my head and saw I was laying ontop of Ginger. I have no idea how we got in this position when we were nothing like this when we fell asleep. Ginger woke up and I fell on the floor, "Oops sorry Twiggs." He said. I stood up and sat with him, "You feel better now?" He asked. "Yeah, I guess." I said. "Are you gonna stay with Marilyn?" Ginger said. "I don't know, we'll see." I said. Just then Brian walked in as if on cue. I froze, he sat across from us. "Ginger can you leave us alone?" He asked. I cringed inside. Alone. With. Brian. Just me and him. Us. Ginger nodded and left, "Twiggy we gotta talk." He said. "Okay, start talking." I said. "You know this isn't right, I can't be together Twiggy, we got problems, both of us. This won't work." He said. "Your breaking up with me?" I said holding back tears. He nodded then went to his bedroom. Ginger came back in, "What happened?" He asked. "He broke up with me." I said. A tear fell from my eye, Ginger hugged me. "It's okay Twig, what did you expect from Marilyn?" He asked. "Your right, fuck him, I could do better." I said. I didn't know if that was entirely true. "Yeah." He said. We hung out the rest of the day until our show, we got ready and went onstage, the crowd chanted, "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Brian looked at me. I went up to Brian and took the microphone from his hand, "Sorry guys, no kiss this time." I shoved the microphone back to Brian and we continued the show. After the show the awkwardness continued, Zim and Pogo knew about our breakup and they tried to fill in all silences with conversation. I was heartbroken from our break up, I hid it as best as I could. Me and Ginger hung out a lot, he was a good friend. I haven't spoken to Brian more than a few words and I avoided him most of the time. I drank more than usual, my way of dealing with it. "Do you think things will ever not be weird between you two?" Ginger asked while we were watching a movie. "No." I said in monotone then took a swig out of the bottle I was holding. "Twiggy you need to stop this." Ginger said. He wrestled me for the bottle and I eventually gave up. "What's so wrong with you two? You broke up, boo hoo, why is it such a big deal?" He asked. "I don't know." I mumbled while looking at my hands. "You need to talk to him and be friends, I'm tired of the drinking and awkward conversations and tension." He said. "You march into his bedroom and talk to him right now." He ordered me. "Fine mom." I said. I got up and knocked on his door, he opened it, "What is it?" He asked. "Can we talk?" I asked. He nodded and we sat on his bed. "I think everyone's sick of this. Can we just be friends?" I asked. He sighed, "Yeah, your right, friends." He said. "You wanna hang with me and Ging?" I asked. "Sure." He answered. We walked into the living area and Ginger smiled at us, me and Brian sat together and watched The Exorcist. It wasn't as awkward anymore, I was glad, but deep down and I wanted my Brian. I loved him even with his flaws. But he didn't love me back. After the movie Ginger left us alone, I sighed and Brian laid on the couch with his feet in my lap.

-Marilyn POV-

I was glad Twiggy wanted to be friends, I admit I still liked him. But unless he wants to apologize for freaking out, I don't think we can be together, then again...I shouldn't have kissed that girl, it obviously hurt him. I almost hurt him, maybe I should apologize...I'm horrible, I break up with Twiggy just because he got mad for a logical reason, then I almost hit him. What the hell is wrong with me? Twiggy smiled at me, he was so cute and innocent looking. I miss him. Us. I think, I love him. I sat up next to him. "Hey Twiggs?" He turned his head to me, "Yeah Bri?" He said. "I'm sorry...for almost hitting you." I said looking down. "It's okay Brian, you got temper problems, I understand." He said."Since we're apologizing, I'm sorry for freaking out about you and...yeah, you were just being nice and I shouldn't have freaked." He apologized. "No you were right, I'm sorry for that too, can we just forgive each other?" I asked. He nodded and gave me a hug. I wanna ask him if we could get back together, "And umm I was wondering if-" I was cut off by Ginger, "Twiggy!!!" He called. "Sorry Brian I'll be right back." He stood up and walking towards Ginger's voice. Damn Ginger! I waited a few minutes till Twiggy came back. "Twiggy!!!" Pogo called this time. I groaned, Twiggy stood up. I tackled him and pinned him to the ground. He was wide eyed, "No more interruptions, Twiggy, I wanna get back together." I got to the point. "Really?" He asked. I nodded. "I don't know...I have to think." He pushed me off him and rushed away. That went well...he probably doesn't want to be with me anymore. I understand, I sighed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooh, left ya hanging. Wait till the next chapter to see if maniggy lives! Updates coming super soon :3