Status: work in progress

She Belongs To Me

Will I be Seeing You Tonight?

***Matt***

"Hey man, your bike is almost ready.  It shouldn't be any more than 15 minutes," Shawn, the owner of Brother's Motorsports, said as I stepped through the door.  I've been bring my bike here for years.  They are the only guys in town that I trusted with my baby.  Plus, it helped that Hanna, one of their mechanics, was probably one of the hottest woman I've ever laid eyes on and she was good with a wrench.

"No worries.  I'm in no rush."

"You should come 'round back and check out the paint job on this chopper Roy is working on,” Shawn mentioned after ringing me up. I’d just brought the bike in for routine maintenance so it was just a quick in and out.

"Oh, hell yeah.  That boy knows what he’s doing with an air brush. I need to talk to him about maybe changing up the paint job on my Harley" I said as I followed Shawn out back.

The shop wasn't that big.  They had about five mechanics including Shawn and Roy, the brothers that gave the shop it's name.  They worked more in the office and up front now, leaving most of the work up to the other three, so there were really only the three bays in the garage.  I could see my bike in the center bay as we headed to the far side of the garage where Roy was working on a gas tank with a pin striping brush. It looked amazing and I let Roy know I thought so and we talked about some options for my bike. I wanted something new but I didn’t want the corny flames you see on most bikes.

We were bent over the chopper looking at the upgraded exhaust when Shawn motioned toward the lot just outside the bay doors. I turned to see Hanna bent over my bike, ass in the air, dirty ripped jeans hugging her ass in the most amazing way, as she wiped the last of the remaining grease off the chrome. I mentally ticked off all the things I’d love to do to that ass as we walked over to her. I was admiring the ink peeking out from below her t-shirt when she stood. She was tall, maybe 5’10”, covered in ink and grease on most days. She has this long wavy bright red hair which at the moment was piled sloppily on the top of her head. Strands hanging here and there effectively giving off the just fucked look. She stood teasingly slow, stretching as she came to her full hight. I caught the glint of the rod pierced through her naval as her shirt road up. She was putting on a show. I’d like to think it was more for my benefit than her boss's. She’d caught me looking enough times in the past to know I was interested. Oh, was I interested.

“Hey, Matt,” she said with a smile. “You’re baby is as good as new. I took extra good care of her.”

I smiled right back, dimples and everything. I can play that game too. “Thanks. I was starting to worry I’d never get her back.”

“Don’t be ridiculous, it didn’t take me that long,” she laughed. “And don’t worry, as sexy as I might think your bike is, mine is sexier. Will I be seeing you tonight?”

I had almost forgot about tonight. Hanna was the drummer in an all girl punk band. They played a lot of local bars just for the hell of it. Hailey and the Hellhounds had no intention of leaving Huntington and making the big time. Most of their songs were pretty damn offensive and I couldn’t see them going over very well with major record labels. They were in it for a good time and a few free drinks. I was more than down to watch four hot ass chicks beat up their instruments and hop around in fishnets.

“You know I’d never miss a show as long as I’m in town.”

“Glad to hear it! Make sure you bring Zack and Brian! Hailey has been talking about jumping Brian’s bones all week. She’ll be highly disappointed in you if you don’t bring him along.”

“I’m sure he’d be honored.” We laughed as I straddled my bike, turning the ignition and my bike growled to life. We said a quick goodbye before I tore out of the lot. If I had anything to do with it, Brian wouldn’t be the only one getting their bones jumped tonight.

*** Hanna ***

I watched him straddle his bike, pull on his helmet, and pull out into traffic. I don’t care what you say, a man on a bike is sexy as fuck. There is just something about a man who can handle that kind of hardware between his legs that screams ‘I could fuck you into next Tuesday.’

Matt and I have been playing this teasing game for a long time now. He’s been bringing his bike to Brother’s for as long as he’s had it and when I joined the staff last year I took over sole care of his baby when she needed any work done. We try to keep the same bikes with the same mechanics so you really know the ins and outs of the machine you are working on. It makes routine maintenance, diagnostics, and corrective maintenance much smoother. I am not going to lie and say I wasn’t stoked as hell to find out that beauty belonged to Mr. Sex-On-Legs. And it would also be a lie if I said that I wouldn’t have hopped right on the back of that bike and let him take me for a ride if he asked.

Sometimes I wonder if he keeps putting work into his bike so he can come around the shop. Like I said we’ve been flirting and teasing for a fucking long-ass while. That’s plenty of time to fantasize about all the dirty things I’d let that man do to me and all the things I want to do to him. You could cut the sexual tension with a rusty butter knife. If he doesn’t make a move soon, he’s going to come in to pick up his bike and find himself being locked in the storage closet or better yet spread across the office desk. Sooner rather than later if I had anything to do with it.

After Matt’s bike was done I was done at the shop for the day. It was time to head back to my apartment and start getting my shit ready for the show. After clocking out and calling out all of my farewells, I hopped on my own bike, a fucking sexy matte green and black Triumph Bonneville Great Escape, and headed home to degrease.

The best part of tonight’s show? The bar we are playing at is conveniently located one block over from my apartment. I could drink all I wanted and just stumble the short distance home. No need to worry about a DD or about ditching anybody to get back to my own place. All I have to do is shower, get as much grease out from under my nails as I can, and walk on over. Hailey and I had loaded all of our equipment into the van last night and I was to meet them around 5:00 pm to help set up. That gave me about and hour to get myself as sexy as possible for my next encounter with Matt. If Hailey was the only one getting the cobwebs cleaned from her rafters, then that tussle in the storage closet was going to be happening sooner rather than later.

I spent most of my time in the shower trying to degrease and from there things went quickly. I put my long hair in a few french braids and pinned it up in a messy kind of wreath around my head. Rubbed some kohl around my eyes and swiped on some mascara and my make up was done. I like to wear as little as possible when we have a show... It gets fucking hot behind that drum set under those bright ass lights and I don’t want to have to deal with the aftermath of my face melting off . I pulled on a pair of worn light denim short shorts and my favorite torn up Ramones shirt which probably exposed more than it covered but it DID cover all the essentials and of course my favorite Icon 1000 Elsinore motorcycle boots. That was it. I’m a pretty low maintenance girl... Big surprise from a motorcycle mechanic, right?

*** Matt***

Brian and I were sitting at the bar waiting for the girls to show up. Apparently, Brian and Hailey had been talking on their own time and Brian had volunteered us to help set up, not that I was complaining. Gave me a chance to set up the ground work for the rest of the night. We heard the bar door burst open and a series of eloquent cuss words filled the bar followed by fits of laugher.

“Sounds like the lovely Hellhounds are here,” Brain laughed, looking over my shoulder. I turned on my stool and wasn’t disappointed by the sight laid out before me. Hailey and Gina were tangled on the floor laughing and swearing. My eyes moved from them up a very familiar set of long tattooed legs to settle on Hanna, arms crossed accentuating her already ample breasts, looking bored and tapping a boot clad foot. Damn, she looked good wearing the littlest jean shorts I’d ever seen and a barely there torn t-shirt. You could see her red lace bra through a few of the tears and I was already thinking about how quickly I could make short work of the scraps she was wearing.

This was most definitely going to be a fun night.