Status: work in progress

She Belongs To Me

This Girl is Feisty

I watched the girls up on stage. They were so in their element; you could tell it's where they belong. Hanna was pounding away relentlessly, almost in her own world. Hailey screaming her lungs out while and slamming on her bass. Violet and Gina were shredding on their guitars. They were a punk band but I knew enough about the drums to know that Hanna was more of a metal drummer. Her beats were a bit more complex and her fills were just a little over the top for your basic 4 cord punk song. It worked for them though and she looked good behind that set.

Most of the people in the bar were there to see the Hellhounds. They could bring in a pretty big crowd even if they weren't headlining. They were hot as fuck and their music was pretty damn good. From past conversations with Hanna, I found out that they usually chose not to headline. That might sound a little weird but I got their thinking behind it. If they headlined, then they play late and the bar was getting ready to close up once they got off stage. If they play just before the headliner, then they still have plenty of time to get shammered and chill with fans and each other instead of having to move the party elsewhere. In tonight's case, it gave me a chance to put my plan into action before last call.

"How all y'all motherfuckers doin tonight?!?" Hailey growled from center stage. The crowd went nuts. "Hope you're having a kick ass fucking time because I sure as fuck am!! We are the motherfucking Hell-fucking-hounds and this is our last song. It's going to make your dicks hard and your pussies wet then leave you aching for more!!" They launched in a heavy fast paced song, one that made my lips quirk in a smile as I recognized it and the crowd was loving it. A circle pit opened up in the middle of the crowd and things got rowdy.

Brian leaned over and yelled in my ear, "I love me a girl with a filthy mouth!"

Hailey and Brain had had some kind of thing going on since the first show we'd gone to about a sixish ago when Hanna first mentioned she was in a band. When we were home, they were fucking like rabbits. When we're gone, who knows, but I'd heard some pretty dirty phone sex a time or two coming from Gate's bunk. He wiggled he eyebrows at me and hopped down from his stool "I'm gunna try and head 'round back. Catch her while she's all hyped up and sweaty. Makes for some vicious backstage sex."

He was laughing as he ran off. Did I really think they would fuck backstage? Probably not. Did I think I was going to see him again tonight? Definitely not. Brain and Hailey would head either back to his place or her's and wouldn't be seen for days especially since it had been months since we'd been home. Good for him.

The girls finished strong. I watched Hanna close. Her colorful skin rippling over toned muscle as she moved behind her kit. Every time she lifted her arms to pound on the cymbals, I got a nice peak at that sexy red lace bra. Her tattered shirt giving hint to the chest pieced I'd never seen before. The lights were bright flashing off the sweat and making her glow. It was sexy as hell the way she commanded her kit. Long arms swinging, putting everything into the last few cymbal crashes. Tonight would be the night that I'd get to explore every inch of that tight little body.

-------

I'd been watching him from behind my set all night. Hiding out in the back of the bar with Brian and Zack, who had shown up during the opening band's set. When they are home, I knew they try to lead some what normal lives so I hadn't been too surprised that they were laying fairly low. I can't really blame them or even complain. The fewer floozies who know they were there, the smaller the number I had to fight off. I planned on knocking back a few and having my dirty dirty way with Matt and the sooner the better. We'd been tip toeing around this for far too long and if he was going to be a pussy and wasn't going to make a move, I sure as hell was.

We finished the set with "I Like the Way You Fuck Me When I Make You Mad." It was a fan favorite and fun as hell to play. It's a little heavier and angry as hell. I have a sneaking suspicion that Hails wrote it about Brian, though I've never asked. But I could see the smile break out on his face as Gina ripped into the opening riff. Yeah, they were doing to dirty tonight, for sure. I wouldn't even be surprised if Hails didn't stick around to help break down the equipment. Maybe her writers block would finally evaporate after a good dicking. You'll hear no complaints from me. I'd do the same if I were in her shoes. I don't think they'd seen each other for something like 3 months. I'm sure there was more than enough built up sexual frustration to give me and Matt a run for our money.

It didn't take us long to break down our shit, even with out Hailey's help. As I predicted, she ran off with Gates as soon as the final cymbal crash died out. Violet, Gina, and one of the techs from the venue helped pack everything back up and then it was really time to fucking rock!

Zack and Matt were in some sort of heated discussion when Violet and I traipsed up behind them. I slid between Matt's stool and that of the man next to him to lean over the bar to order myself a drink. When I turned back over my shoulder to ask Vi what she wanted, I noticed Matt's eyes on my ass. Oh yeah, this was gunna be a good night. I wiggled my hips just a little as I spoke, "I see you've noticed all of my hard work at the gym."

He poked my butt and frowned, "Eh, it could use a little more work."

"Oh, fuck off," Violet interjected. "You should see how much this girl can squat. I know for a fact that sexy ass is not only perky as hell but also the perfect ratio of firm and squishy". She demonstrated her point by giving my ass a firm squeeze as she leaned over me and ordered a Jack on the rocks.

"You squat?"

"Oh, Honey, you don't get an ass like this turning wrenches."

I smirked as Matt licked his lips and arched an eyebrow. "Mmm maybe sometime you'll let me come to the gym with you. I'd like to see this for myself. I like me a girl that squats."

----------

"Yeah? You should see my clean and jerk," Hanna practically purred as she turned to to face me. I tried not to audibly groan. Who would have thought weight lifting could sound so dirty?

"I can't tell if you're still talking about lifting weights or if things just got dirty, but I do believe this is my cue to take this here lovely lady out into the crowd and try to rub up on her and blame it on people bumping into me. Care to join me, Vi," Zack said as he slid up behind Violet.

"Why of course, good sir." Vi retrieved her drink from the little brunette behind the bar and they disappeared into the crowd. I turned back to Hanna who was nonchalantly leaning back against the bar sipping on a something and coke. Her lips puckered around two little black cocktail straws.

"My gym is right by the shop. If you don't mind a more crude atmosphere, I'd love to get sweaty with you. I'd like to see if all those pretty muscles can put in some serious work."

"Aw, you think I'm pretty. I'd be glad to show you the kind of work these muscles can put in. The sooner the better." The look I leveled at her had to read all of the undertones I was implying. I wasn't even being subtle any more. I wanted this girl and she had to know it by now. It was just a matter of setting things into motion.

"Like I said The Rivera Brother's have a gym right by my shop. I'd love to see what you're made of. It's an MMA gym so I hope you're down to get your ass handed to you," she said with a wink.

"Any time, pretty lady. You guys were on point tonight. Another great show from the Hellhounds."

"Why, thank you. That's quite the compliment coming from Mr. Rockstart himself. You could buy a thirsty girl another drink to show your appreciation."

...

Hanna and I had been at the bar for a while now. As I've mentioned, I've been to a few of her shows before but this was one of the first ones that we really hung out after her set. Something always came up. Either I had to be out early or she was working the venue or some shit so this was the first time I'd seen the girl drink. And boy could she drink. She'd knocked back a handful of beers and a few Jack and cokes already. I had been trying to refrain from drinking too much because I'd driven here but at some point I had decided "fuck it, take a cab" and now we were here. I was on my 8th beer and waiting for Hanna to get back from the bathroom so we could take some shots. I looked at my watch and was a little surprised. I thought Hanna had been gone a while, but not 20 minutes, damn. The line couldn't be that long. Time to investigate.

I was about 2/3 of the way to the bathrooms when I heard her voice from a side hallway and she sounded madder than hell. Definitely time to further investigate this shit. As I walked around the corner, I saw her take a swing at this little shit with a grubby ass beard. It looked like she mostly had the situation under control so I just sidled up behind her wrapping my arms around her waist. She tensed and I knew she was ready to swing on me too so I dropped my chin on her shoulder and grumbled, "What seems to be the problem here?"

I felt her significantly relax as she realized it was me. "Matt, I'd like to introduce you to the prick formerly know as my boyfriend. Jay thinks he can get fucking handsy with me 'cause I fucked him a couple times about a year ago. Little shit can't take a hint."

This guy went fucking blue in the face as I chuckled at him. I thought Hanna was mad as hell but this guy had her beat. Seems little shit didn't like being called a little shit. Go figure.

"Fuck you, you cunt. I could have you whenever I want. You loose fucking bitch." This guy was all sorts of riled up. "You just let random fucking dudes grind all up on your ass. Smug-ass looking fucker has no clue. You'll be out fucking the next one by the morning."

I'm full on fucking laughing now. Hanna is trying to pull out of my arms, swearing up a storm. This girl is feisty. I like it. I pull her hips back into mine. Grinding up on her 'cause I fucking can and attach my lips to her neck. I suck hard on the salty flesh just below her early before I look this fucker in the eyes.

"She belongs to me, fucker. I suggest you watch your fucken mouth. I'm guessing you got a few boys around here somewhere because it's one thing to insult a lady but it's another to get stupid and do it in front of her man. Well I got some boys here too, and we'd be more than fucking happy to teach you and yours some fucking manners. Back. The. Fuck. Off."

"Eh, Go fuck yourself. You'll see what I fucking mean soon enough. This bitch will be stepping out on you in no fucking time." This little fucker couldn't take a hint if it served itself up on a silver platter. "Fuck this shit and fuck you, cunt."

I held Hanna back as the little Shit brushed by us on his way back out into the venue. As soon as he was out of view she turned on me. She was still mad as hell, I could see it in her eyes. "The fuck was that shit? 'She belongs to me.' Fucker, I can handle my shit myself!"

Like I said, feisty. I like it.

I smirked at her which only served to piss her off more. She swung, I caught it. Alcohol making her just a hair slower than me. I pushed her a little. Just enough to have her back against the wall and then I was on her.