"I Love You" In Every Language

Unpleasant night out. (part 2 of 2)

Around fifteen men were lining up behind a table, on which stood a bowl full of what seemed like keys.

The first men in the line picked a key.

“Oh gosh, guys, number 13. I hope I won’t find my wife in there.”

Everybody laughed but Frank, who had a half disgusted expression on his face.

“What does he mean by that?” he asked Ray.

“It’s a wife swapping. You know, I even found Mrs. Bones in one of the rooms, once.” Ray chuckled.

“What?” asked a shocked Frank, “The Science Professor?”

“Yeah, we did it all night long, dude.”

Still, Frank didn’t want to believe it. It was just disgusting. That’s what it was. Oh how he wanted to just go home and watch his favourite sport channel. Since his divorce he never wanted to meet other women.

Finally, he was his turn to pick a key.

“I got number 16.” He told Ray.

“I got 17.” He answered. “Why don’t we exchange them?” he suggested.

“Why not, 17 is my lucky number.” Frank muttered.

“And remember, you must never say your own name in here. It’s all part of the game. D’you know what they call me here?” said Ray with a smile.

“What?” asked a curious Frank.

“Imperial Eagle.”

Frank forced a laugh and went to look for room number 17. He found it and fumbled with the key, anxious to get in, since it was too late to back out.

He opened the door and all he could see was black.

“It’s all dark in here.” He muttered. “Hello? Anybody here?” he asked.

“Hi” said a sexy female voice. Frank gulped.

At least I’m getting laid, he thought.

“I’m here.” The voice said, and Frank turned towards the bed.

“Who are you?” asked the sexy lady.

“I’m F-” he suddenly remembered he wasn’t to tell his name.

“I’m, uh… plucked pigeon.” He giggled to himself. What a stupid name.

“So, do you want to do it in the dark or shall I turn on the light.” The voice said, as Frank approached the bed slowly.

“Turn on the light. I want to see you.” He said.

He sat on the bed as the mysterious lady reached for the lights.

As soon as the room was lit, Frank looked at the lady.

“AH!” he jumped from the bed, backing slowly towards the door.

The lady looked at him and shouted.

“Deborah, what are you doing here?” Frank said in no more than a whisper, his heart pounding and feeling the familiar stab he received a little more than a year ago.

“What are you doing here?” said Deborah, shocked as much as Frank was.

“I listened to my dumb friend who brought me here, but what are you doing all naked in the bed?” he didn’t want to think. He just wanted to go home.

“Oh, well, I… it’s just a game, you know, they do it in the Big Apple, too.” She whispered.

“Big Apple my ass, you’re a big whore!” He spat. He was sick of it all. She hurt her once, he wasn’t going to let her hurt him again.

“But Frank!”

But Frank what? And if I hadn’t change my key, you’d have fucked the Math Teacher too!” he nearly yelled. He opened the door.

“But what did you come here for, plucked pigeon.” She teased.

Frank didn’t seem to have heard, as he stormed out of the bedroom, muttering something that sounded very much like “fuck you”.

He walked around looking for room number 16. He wanted to tell Ray he was going to go home. He found it and entered.

“Listen Ray, I’m going away, I don’t wanna play this game anymore, where are your car…keys…?” He stopped when he saw that in the room was another man and certainly not Ray.

“Oh, I’m sorry, er…”

“What the hell, who are you?” yelled the man.

“I’m sorry, did you exchange keys with Mr. Toro?”

“Yeah, I gave him room 20.” He answered, glaring at him.

“O-okay, thanks. Sorry. Have fun.” And he closed the door, embarrassed.

He stormed into room 20, sure that he’d find Ray in there.

“Ray, give me your car keys, I’m going… home… now.” He sure found Ray, but couldn’t possibly imagine that Ray liked rough sex.

He was bent on the floor, wearing nothing but a black thong, and a girl dressed in black leather lingerie was spanking him.

He looked over at Frank, barely acknowledging his presence.

“They’re… UH… in the… ah!... front pocket… oh yes!”

Frank looked away, grabbed the keys and ran away. He wouldn’t be able to look at Ray in the eyes for many days to come.
♠ ♠ ♠
i kinda liked this chapter.

waddya think?

comment? *gives you all puppy dog eyes*

:D