Status: Active

(Don't Get) Carried Away

Part 6

I lay next to Brian in his bed. Sweat clings to his face, making his hair stick to it. The smell of sex clings to the air and I glance around the room, taking note of our clothes scattered about the floor. “I promise I’m going to love you forever, Laney.” He whispers. “Forever?” I ask. “Forever, baby doll.” I climb on him to kiss him. “You know, if we fuck again, that’s 7 times in a day.” Marilyn states. I laugh. “I’m still sore.” “Sorry.” “It’s fine, I don’t mind. 7 times you say? Let’s make it 10!” I offer. He chuckles. “You are my kind of woman.” I excitedly lower myself onto his dick, sticking it inside me just as the doorbell rings. “Laney, I have to get the door.” “Brian, can’t it wait?” “No.” He pulls me off of him and onto the bed. I sit in anticipation and slight disappointment while he quickly slides on a shirt and some leather pants.
“Lindsay!” “Brian, sweetie I’ve missed you so much.” A woman’s voice says. I suspiciously eye the person at the front door, only to realize it’s none other than Lindsay Usich. He told me they broke up a long time ago. Hmmm…
“Marilyn, can you believe we’ve been married for a year today?” “What I can’t believe is how nobody caught on yet.” He answers. I step out from the bedroom, now fully dressed. “Oh, you must be the nurse. I am so glad you were here to take care of my husband while I was away.” Lindsay tells me. “Where were you, if you don’t mind me asking?” “All over Europe. Modeling is a time consuming career.” “I see.”
Manson sits with her on the couch, they cuddle. I feel a sharp pain deep in my chest. My heart shattered. He said I was the only one. At the same time, I feel so guilty. He’s MARRIED and I’ve been having sex with him all day, and I’m his girlfriend. Why does he need me when he has a wife? I look to the ground. “Lindsay, could you run to the pharmacy and refill my pain pills?” Marilyn asks. “Sure, I will return.” She puts on her coat and shoes, and then walks out the door. There is the sound of a starting car. It quickly disappears down the street. Warm tears fall down my face. “Come here, honey. You know she doesn’t mean anything to me.” “No.” I answer. “Laney, you know I love you. Lindsay is my wife, but I grew tired of her a long time ago.” “Brian, it’s not just that. You lied to me. You told me you hadn’t had a woman since you and she weren’t dating anymore.” I point out. “Technically I didn’t lie, that’s true, I just left out the part that I married her, so she was my wife, not girlfriend.” “Brian, I feel betrayed, dirty and used.” Just as I finish my sentence, the front door opens. “The pharmacy was closed, sorry.” “It’s fine, honey.” He tells Lindsay. She kisses him and they start making out. I go to my room and put my earphones in.
“Marilyn, oh yes!” Lindsay screams. “Oh baby, I love you so fucking much.” Brian replies. I know what is going on. The sound of bed springs and obscene acts ring through the air. I have never been more hurt in my life.
I quickly put on some clothes and do my makeup and hair. Sexy. A mesh top, showing off my slender body and full bra, leather jacket, fishnet leggings with a short Tripp skirt and shiny black high heel zip up boots. I resemble a sexy hooker/stripper. Sure, this isn’t the way to get a classy guy but two can play this game.
Their sex sounds are still prevalent as I leave the house. My heart is broken, but I will get him back for that.
The evening is foggy and cloudy. The air is cold and drizzly. I get in Brian’s car and drive to a distant whiskey bar, which is good enough for me.
I walk up to the bar and order a scotch on the rocks to start with. “Sheer Scotch. My kind of woman.” A familiar voice states. I look at him. “Jeordie White?” “Yup, that’s me.” Jeordie takes a bar stool next to mine and orders the same thing. “Let’s drink together.” He suggests. “Sure.” “Say, aren’t you Marilyn’s girl?” I shrug. “We used to be such great friends, but Lindsay changed that.” “I thought I was his girlfriend, but it turns out he lied to me the whole time. I guess she ruined it for me too.” I reply. “Well, you are a beautiful one. What did you say your name was?” “Laney White.” He giggles. “You know if we got married you wouldn’t even have to change your last name?” “So I’m aware.”
Jeordie and I drink for almost two hours at the bar, by this time I am completely drunk. He’s only had a couple shots and two beers, I’ve had about 5 times as much. My insides are all warm, my face is burning and I feel very aroused. I get up to find the bathroom. “I gotta piss.” I drunkenly state, getting up.
I open the door only to feel a pair of hands around me. “Brian obviously can’t appreciate a good woman, he doesn’t deserve you.” “Jeordie?” I ask. His face is very handsome, his shoulder length black hair is sleek and soft to touch. His style isn’t unlike my own. He pushes himself against me, I am pressed onto the wall. His hands violate my body, feeling me up and down. I breathe in sharply. “Do you like this?” Jeordie asks. “Yes!” I whisper. He proceeds to grab me by the back of the hair, force my face to his and make out with me mercilessly. I sub consciously break away and rip down his pants, to suck on his dick. It’s quick, he comes in my mouth in a little less than a minute. My drunken mind didn’t really seem to process my actions. Jeordie and I make out some more. “I want you.” He breathes into my ear. “I want to fuck you like a foreign film.” I respond. He picks me up and carries me out of the bar. I know in my heart it probably isn’t right but alcohol and lust cloud my judgment.
“That’s my car!” I tell him, pointing to a black 1969 gothed out Coup De Ville. It’s actually Brian’s but you know.
Jeordie sets me in the backseat and I beg him to fuck me. It doesn’t take much convincing. The night sky is black and cloudy. My phone says it’s almost 11PM. To think I left when it was still light out.
~
After 15 minutes, we finish. Twiggy is panting. “Will you… be my girlfriend?” I think for a second. “Sure!”
I drunkenly drive Twiggy back to his house and then I go back to Manson’s.
I park in the garage and take a whiff of the air in Marilyn’s car. Yes, it’s obvious what just happened, especially the large stain on the backseat…
The house is dark when I come in. My room is light though. I sit on the bed, thinking about what happened. My body has sobered up now. I lay down and sigh. The door opens, Manson steps in. “Laney, where were you?” “Nowhere, just out.” “With who?” “That doesn't concern you.” I quickly answer. Brian comes up to me. Lindsay is sleeping. He kisses my neck and his hands roam. “I don’t feel like doing anything. I am going to bed.” “Laney, you WERE with someone, I smell it on you. Who?” Marilyn asks. I get up and lead him to the door. “Who? It smells familiar.” “That is none of your business.” “Please, just tell me. Were you or were you not with someone?” He asks. I bite my lip in contemplation. Should I tell him?
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it isn't the best, but better is sure to come soon