Status: Active

(Don't Get) Carried Away

Part 5

“Laney, there’s someone at the door, can you come get it?” “I’ll be right there!” I open the door. “David!” “David?” “Sure, the guy Cora set me up with. I guess he’s wanted to be with me for a while, I just didn’t know it.” “Hmmm…” “Hey, babe. You look wonderful. Oh, and these are for you.” David tells me. “A dozen roses!” “All for you, princess.” He whispers. Brian looks sick. “Laney, I thought you said Cora was coming by to get you to go to lunch, you never said you were going with a man.” Manson states. “I told Cora to do that so that Laney could go. She is very devoted to her work.” Dave responds. “I’ll be back in about an hour, are you sure you will be ok by yourself?” I ask. “Sure, yes, just have fun. My appointment is at 4:30, it’s noon right now, so you’ve got some time.” “Ok, bye, Brian.” “Goodbye.”
~
David and I get done on our date at 4, he drives me home to get Marilyn for his physical therapy session.
“You’re kinda quiet today, sugar. Is something the matter?” I ask as I take Brian home from an appointment. A few months have passed; his casts have been off for a while, now it’s just physical therapy to strengthen up his limbs from not using them in so long. “Yes, I’m just thinking.” Manson answers. “Do you want to talk about it?” “Laney, it’s been 12 weeks that you’ve been my nurse, 11 weeks that you’ve lived with me and I… never mind.” “No, Brian, tell me.” “You’re going to laugh at me.” “No, I won’t.” I answer, wondering what it could be. “I’ve never met a woman like you in all of my life. You are just so… delightfully perfect.” “Thank you, Mr. Manson.” “But that’s not what I’m trying to say.” “Ok… then… what exactly are you trying to say?” I question as I park the car in the garage and help Brian into the house. “You never answered my question.” I point out, unlocking the door. Marilyn can walk, just not very well yet. Upon entering, all I see are roses. They cover everything. Teddy bears and other plushies are scattered about the room. “Brian… what…?” “For you. This is all yours. Laney, I’ve liked you for a very long time and seeing you with that David guy really did something. I knew then that I need to bust a move or I would be out of the picture. In a way, jealousy got the best of me, and I decided to do something about it before it’s too late. “Brian, all this for me?” “Of course! It cost me almost $10,000 but as long as it wins you over, I guess it’s pretty much worth it. And to think I thought my charm would be enough.” He says with a laugh. “Oh, you.” “So, will you be my girlfriend?” “Yeah, sure! I think so.” I respond. He smiles. “That’s what I like.”
It’s 2:59AM. I stand in my room looking at myself in the mirror to admire my body in the sexy lingerie I bought last week. A lacey black bra with matching panties. It looks good in the mirror. I look my body up and down and can’t help but notice a peeping tom in one of the windows of the French doors to my room. “Marilyn!” I yelp in surprise. “Where’s the rest of the show? I was hoping to get some action.” “Oh you’ll get your action alright, when I…” I am cut off there. He limps up to me, pulls me to him and we start to make out mercilessly.
Within a few minutes, I lay back on the bed, Manson climbs on me. “Let’s sleep together. I don’t mean sex, since you don’t seem cheap and easy. I mean we should just be close.” He suggests. “That sounds nice.”
“Manson…” I breathe as we kiss. I feel his fingers undoing the top of my bra, he ever so carefully pulls down the front to reveal my heaving chest. “You’ve got some nice knockers, are they real?” Manson asks. “Of course they’re real!” I exclaim. “Well how do I know that?” “Because I’ve never had any plastic surgery whatsoever!” “Hmm… ok, but first, let me feel them to be sure.” Marilyn whispers. I play along. “Ok, go for it.”
Brian slides his hands down my bra to lightly squeeze each breast. I quietly inhale. It feels nice. “So, they feel real, but do they taste real?” He asks. I just smile. “You asked for it, baby doll.”
I lay back and relax as Marilyn Manson’s talented mouth works over my tits. “Brian.” I whisper whilst grabbing his erection. He sucks on me harder and I run my fingers through his hair. We kiss again as I play with his dick. It hardens at my touch and I feel his fingers inch down into my panties. “Marilyn!” I gasp as he works his magic. “How does this feel?” “Fucking amazing!” I breathe, grabbing handfuls of the sheets and arching my back.
~
“If that is your version of foreplay, you must be fucking amazing in bed!” I exclaim, feeling satisfied. “Or so I’ve heard.” Manson replies, obviously pleased with himself. “I really, really want to fuck you.” I whisper. “Laney, I would love to fuck you but I don’t want you to think I’m using you for sex and we don’t have any protection. How about Saturday night? I will buy condoms and maybe some fun stuff and you can get yourself some new lingerie if you want. I love the black that you had on, but red is good too.” “Alright, let’s do it Saturday!” I say with enthusiasm. We snuggle in close together and I can’t help but feel safe in his warm embrace. I never thought dating Marilyn Manson would go like this. I wonder what could go wrong?
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it isn't the best I've ever done but you should still tell me what you think :)