Status: I Hope you like it, comment me plz!

Me First

Me Firts-1

Travis' POV

It was a rainny day and I was out with my friend, we were just chilling and smoking, nothing unusual for us. Until I heard a small melody that came from some sounds the rain was making, and then I put some words on my mind and started to spell them on that rythm..
"what do you sing man?" Bill asked but I was so in to this shit that i couldn't interapt myself and just answer and so I kept going.
"All these people try to pull me down
Telling me you ain't gonna make it, you ain't gonna make it
But I'm not breaking
All these people try to fool me now
Asking me when we gonna kick it when I get different
But I'm not slowing down" the lyrics came so natural from my mouth that I couldn't control.
"So you can sing?" Lily asked me and then I opened my eyes to look at her.
"no" I smiled awkwardly.
"I heard you" she smiled and I couldn't diny..
"Yeah, kind of..." I admited.. "so guys I've got to go" I stood up and walked to my way home.
"Wait, where're you going?" Chris looked back at me.
"Home, I got something to do" I turn my back and I've been lost in rain.
When I was home, I got straight to my room and I took a pen and a sheet of paper and I started to write every thought, every lyrics that came to my mind.
I was so in to this thing that I stayed to my room all day long, and also I even din't sleep at night.
The only thing I was doing was writing songs... They were not complete but I was about doing it.
This idea came so randomly to my mind, I've never imagined my self on a stage singing something like this. I tested my voice to the first song I sang before and I was sure, I could to this! "I'll make my own story" I said to myself and smiled!
Yes! I'll do it, I'll fight, but in the end I'll bright.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it! Comment plz! :)