Status: I Hope you like it, comment me plz!

Me First

Me First-3

Travis' POV

"T-travis, stop.." she pushed me away.
"What happened now?" I asked heavy breathing.
"I'm not sure if I want to do this yet" she wishpered.
"I-I understand" I stood up and sat on the floor.
"Please, don't be mad with me, I'm just not ready.." she came closer and looked me in my eyes.
"I know, it's fine"
"yeah sure.." she looked kinda angry now.
"What's your problem, I said it's okay".
"you always say it's okay, but you never mean it."
"Fuck you" I was so pissed that I couldn't control myself anymore.
"Yeah, I'm gonna do it, but not with you asshole" she shouted and run through the door.
I wasn't about to stop her, she was wrong, I'm not giving up.. I don't care, she can fuck with whomever she wants.
After this fight I dicided to go for a walk, I just wanted to calm down, and then I heard my phone rang.
"Hey where are you?" Bill asked.
"Home"
"Come to my place.. I've got a little surprise for you" he laughed.
"okay, I'm on my way."
When I was there, Drake opened the door and a cloud of smoke came from inside.
"Hey, what are you doin' here?" I was shocked!
"Just smoking man" he laughed and I knew he was high.
"Haha you started the party without me?"
"You're here so shut the fuck up and take a.. chigarette"
Whithout missing a minute I took one and started to smoke. This shit made me forget about what happened with Lily, I mean, okay we are not a couple and she is afraid that I will leave her but I have told her from the begining, I was clear, I don't need no relationships and stuff, we're just having fun and that's all. But all girl try to make you fall in love and shit and NO, definately not, I'm not that type of guy!
"Why you left yesterday?" Jason asked.
"I had something to do, I told ya" I gave him the look that means -I don't want to talk about it-.
"What dude, you had to blow your dicky?" he overdid it but I didn't care this time.
"Yeah man, I was kinda horny with your girl"
"Hey" he threw me a pillow on my face "shut up"
"What, you have a realy good taste of women" I laughed loudly.
"Okay, enough" he got serious.
His girlfriend was a 15 years old little girl that the only thing she does is giving him kisses and nothing else.. I mean she is too young, he is older, he have needs but as I see he don't care and i don't understand how can he be so cool.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment me please and tell me your opinion aobut this chapter! :)
And sorry for any mistakes! :/