Status: Going to be adding or taking some things out of the chapters and stories...Just fixing it up as I keep writing out the last few chapters.

My Celtic Angel

Just the Beginning: Final Chapter

-
Zak's POV

It was around five when we finally got to where Cadie was needed to be at, in order to talk to Ryan and give him her last answer. I sighed then looked at her. "Let's get this over with alright Red." I said, then noting that she was shaking more then ever now.

I went over for a second to where her hands are at. Which was on her lap at the time, taking one of her hands into mine. I knew she isn't looking at me at the time, which I knew is cause she was thinking what to say to Ryan. In a better way then I could of said it to him.

"Let's go Red. We better go and get this over with." I said to her lightly. She sighed at this heavily. "Are you sure you want to stay with me. I mean with us?" I asked one last time. She nodded not backing down from what she said not to long ago.

She undo her seat belt and I got out of the car. Waiting for her to get out on her own. However she was sitting there a little bit more. Once again thinking. I sighed. "If you want to Red. We can just runaway." I said teasingly.

Which made her blush and shake her head at what I said to her. I smirked lightly at this, despite the bad day we are all having. She still manage to look hot when she blushes and never seems stop amusing me when she does blush too.

"Why?" She asked, I smiled once more for the time being. "Cause I know how badly you don't want to be here anymore then I do." I said to her. She sighed then shook her head. "You don't have to go in with me Zak." She said lightly.

"I am not going to let you go in by yourself Red. I am just as curious as you are with Ryan knowing of your past.. He might know of something can hurt you or bring back bad memories for you." I replied back to her.

I went around the car and then wrapped a arm around her shoulder. "Let's go I guess." I said to her. She sighed at this. "You really don't want to see him." she replies back. I shook my head, "Trust me sweetie, I would of easily drove off with you and not let you show up at all. But since he said something that grabbed our attention. It doesn't hurt to see what he knows." I said to her.

She nods her head. "Also I want to let him know he shouldn't be trying to take other people's teammate's either. I don't take kindly when people want to use my teammates without my knowing especially you Red." She shook her head at this.

"I know we are in the same field of work Red. But it doesn't mean I like sharing my team and my ideas to other teams, maybe experts if I trust them enough. But even I get doubts once in a while with them too. Why I have them as our last resort. Hopefully when we are good enough we wont be needing a expert so much." I rambled on to her.

She only nods her head, my hand slides down off her shoulder. Feeling the energy between us for a brief moment. "How did you meet?" she asked. "Ryan?" I asked. She nods her head. " We met during a special episode on the Maury Show. I didn't get much of a chance to talk to him at the time. Mostly I was trying to over come my um.... Nerves since going live on live tv like the Maury show it's kind of nerve wrecking. But let's just say. None of us were the Father?" I replied teasingly with a cocky smirk.

Which made her confuse. "What?" She asked. I shook my head. "It's Maury's line that he always say on the show. Got to remind you to watch it once and see what I mean. Like Jerry Springer in a way, with less girl's flashing their boobs on TV and lot of noisy drama." I said to her.

She nods at this, still clueless about the TV show. "Anyways that is for another time though. However I don't like that he is trying to steal you away..To me it's Like Danny trying to steal my work. You know how mad I got when I found out how he was messing with us and our work a couple times."

She nods, we soon came into the cafe. I took a moment to take her hand into mine. I grew custom to holding her hand a lot. Not that is't a bad thing, I grew to like it and it makes her slightly safe since I am next to her.

As I went to hold her hand, I lightly caressed the inside of her palm, with my thumb. This made her stop to look at me. She felt that and I knew it. I smirked a half smile at this. "We are bad Red." I said to her lightly. "Now where is Ryan?" I asked.

We both looked around the cafe place. For any signs of Ryan, however we ended up finding him. He was sitting in a corner far away from everyone so we I mean Cadie can talk to him. However I noticed something that made me shake my head.

"Hey look he has a girl already." I said, hinting towards a dark brown haired lady sitting with Ryan. "Is he one of those people who has to have a harem of girls that works with him? Is he trying to state he is better in bed when he isn't? " I asked, she shrugged at this then chose to ignore my last question.

"I never met his team only him alone." she said. "Oh!" I said.

The brown haired girl saw us coming and smiled at me, she I guess was pretty looking.. Not as pretty and hot as Cadie was that's for sure. By my standards that is. She got up and met us face to face. "Hello Cadence.. I am Heather Taddy.. Nice to finally be able to meet you.. Hopefully you'll love working with us." She said to Cadie.

Who remained silent at this introduction. Then Heather I guess was her name looked at me. Which she did twice up and then down. "You must be Zak. You look rather cute in person." she said. I chuckled nervously at this.

Wow! Was she here to butter me up. Not going to happen. "Yeah, uh. Cadie is here to talk to Ryan." I said, then looked at Ryan. "But I think I am going to still keep Cadie, seeing how you have a girl already. You don't need a harem." I said to Ryan.

Heather didn't look amused at this. I wonder if a cute face can turn ugly if I keep pushing her. "What's that suppose to mean?" She asked me. I smirked a dark smile at her. "I am not letting my lady teammate if he has more ladies working with him. Does he have more girls on his team?" I asked

Heather looked at Ryan who was now walking up towards us. "We do have a few girls. I still want Cadie with us." I scoffed at this. "The fuck you are bro. You're not taking Cadie from my team.. she came here for another reason and it's not to join you." I said darkly. Heather's look ends up being emotionless, just like Ryan's.

"Debby said she works for me and will be in my team.. No buts about it." He said back. I glared and so did he. "So what does Cadie need to do in order to get the job huh? Sleep with you. I mean you got a pretty cute girl next to you right now." I taunted.

Cadie spoke up at this time. "Zak. Let me talk to Ryan." I looked at Cadie, her eyes told me to not push it anymore. I sighed. "Sorry Red. I hate having my teammate with another man." I said.

Heather then spoke up... "Are you two dating? If so I can see why Zak is so being stubborn over this exchange.." I snorted at this. "They are not dating Heather.. He is just being a ass." Ryan said to his fellow teammate with a glare.

"There isn't going to be a exchange cause Cadie decided who she wants to be with. That is with me and my team. Also it's not your business if me and Cadie are dating." I said to Heather and Ryan both.

Every once of cuteness had burned off quickly towards Heather. "So does Cadie have to suck your dick or have sex with you in order to get the job Ryan?" I asked. My glare went darker as I asked him.

Ryan's face was red at this. Either being angered or embarrassed I didn't care either way I knew I hit him hard. "Cadence let's go outside to talk.. Alone." Ryan said. I glared protectively as Ryan went to take her hand from mine. "Keep your hands off!" I growled darkly at him.

Ryan snorted at this and glared back. "I should say the same to you. I don't see why your being like this with her when you are not even dating her? Do you like people gossiping about you and her." I glared at this.

"That is none of your business now is it." I replied back, defending how I am with Cadie. She spoke up as we got outside. "Zak does it only cause a couple fans are curious about us two together. Also it's mild flirting nothing is bad with it." She stood up for me again. I smiled at this secretly.

"Most of the time we film dark and dangerous stuff, a little light flirting is good to clear up the dark tension in the locations." I replied back. Ryan shook his head once more. "Not the way you are with her.. Your being a pervert with her." I glared once more.

"If you think it's a bad thing it isn't. Also I know when to not to push her so much. So now let's just finish this up so we can leave Red." I said to Cadie, my patience is beyond lost right now. I am only here cause of her. I want this finished up quickly.

Ryan nods his head. "I want to talk to Cadie alone." I shook my head, I hate being stubborn however I am not letting her be alone with him. Not if he knows something that can only hurt her. "I am her boss and leader. I am not letting my teammate go alone. Especially if the teammate is a girl." I said to him.

Ryan shook his head. "You brain washed her very well Zak." He said. "I am not letting my girl get involved with another team's leader." I said protectively.

Which made Cadie blush. Ryan smirked at this, which made my hair rise on my arms. "You are the one to talk Zak. You are not even letting go of her." He said. I glared at this and kept my arm around her still.

"Cadence was Raped you moron. How would she feel if another team leader only wants to have her join the team only to have her fuck him. It's like you are raping her." I said protectively. "I am not raping Cadence." Ryan said to me in a dark tone. I Glared at this. "Oh frankly it's just like that to me and her. She is being forced to leave by you it's a from of rape to me. Cause she isn't willing to go, so basically your raping her. Only in a different way."

Which made Cadie shake into my side. I knew she hates when be like this, but I can care less. "Now look what you done Bagans. Your making her cry and become upset." Ryan said, trying to touch her and take her away from me.

I kept my hands on her more tighter then before. Moving her in front of me. "Touch her, I'll break your hands." I growled. Cadie shook her head at this time to snap out of it. "I should say the same thing with you. Your touching her like that makes me sick too." Ryan said back.

She then looked at Ryan. "What if I want Zak's hands on my body?" She snapped at him, clearly pissed off now too. I noticed she was beyond upset, she was super pissed off. Which is new, cause she is in tears while she is pissed off.

I didn't see her eyes at the moment, but I knew her body was tense as will. "I choose my team Ryan. It's not going to change either. What if Zak and I are shagging each other. It's no one's bloody business if we are. If Zak wants to touch me he can. At least he is trying to keep me from breaking down unlike you." She said as will ranting in her Irish Gaelic once more.

"I am not going to work with you Ryan. I told you already I am not going too. Your just pissed off cause can't convince to me to go with you. Also if I wanted too sleep with anyone or have sex with them. I would pick Zak over anyone. He maybe me touching me a lot, at least he knows of my past and wont flinch in sight of my body." She snapped.

I was slightly red at this a little bit. Damn! I thought and wow. She would rather have me have sex with her then him. I don't know if I should be prideful at this or not. " I know that you are not going with us you slut." He snapped at her, Cadie flinched backwards like he had hit her.

I glared at this as I took Cadie into my arms once more. Keeping her from wanting to slap him cause I knew it would happen. "Enough Red.. Calm down sweetheart. Ssshhh." I whispered into her hair and ear. I buried my nose lightly into her so it touched her skin between her ear and neck.

"Your lucky I have hold of her Buell. I shouldn't be holding her back from slapping you either you bastard. Cadie will finish this up so we can leave." I said.

She nods. " I am getting to it Zak." she said lightly. She was shaking which was due to her anger being kept up inside her. "Ryan, I am only here cause I want answers. You said you know of my past." I nodded at this, with looking at him. Daring him to deny it.

"Tell her the damn truth." I said, knowing he wont say anything. "What makes you think I'll tell you?" He asked. "She is my teammate. What affects her will affect the team also. No holding any information about her past. So how the fuck you know of her past?" I demanded.

"Your very protective over it Zak." He said. "Is it worth keeping her since she was a sick mental patient." I snorted at this, then felt her flinch at what Ryan had said. The fire that was inside her had been put out.

I don't blame her either, that place did a shit ton to her. This news alone is enough for her spirit to break again. I held her lightly at this. He saw this too. " I am guessing you know of this place?" I nodded. "She told me everything Ryan." he smiled at this. Which made me feel sick at this.

He motions Heather to come over to us, as doing so. Hands me a packet of paper too. I shook my head at this. "This has to be a hoax." I snapped at this, this made Cadie go deathly pale at this too. She shook her head at this.

"Is it Zak? It's not a hoax, found her records in the hospital." He said. I felt her nearly buckle at this in fear or out of being sick once more again. He noticed it too, went a little bit concerned with her too. But it didn't stop him either.

"No.. This is wrong." I said, this is hurting me now too. Cadie's history was destroyed after they thought she died while giving birth. All her records was reported destroyed by what Declan told me, A day ago.

"Why is that Zak? It's real not faked." He said, I shook my head too. "Look at her Ryan.. This is a sick joke. All her records were destroyed when they documented her as Deceased. She was heavily pregnant back then... Lost her kids and nearly her life due to the treatments she went through." I said.

"One of my Crew-mates has looked up the history of the location. People who were reported dead ends up lost souls due to their records gone missing...No way those are not her's." I wont tell him the only things that did came up were notes, that her late doctor had.

Ryan ignored me. "These are the actual papers though Zak. Look at them." He said, looking at Cadie once more. "She isn't faking this stuff either if you are wondering.. No person on Earth can fake the pain she has suffered. She may not been mentally ill, but they got away with her life almost gone and her to be sick and I don't mean sick as in mentally ill sick either. I mean sick as in, her health isn't the same and wont be."

Her hands went to her head and eyes again. Which reminded me she didn't have her sunglasses on.. I placed my hands over her eyes at the time. To keep her eyes from hurting and getting a headache.

He took notice in this very quickly. "Why you are covering her eyes up?" He asked. I nodded, "They kept her locked up in a dark room Ryan. She sees things we couldn't see. She was tortured by those who thought differently." I said. I released one hand from her, not the one from her eyes as best as I can keep them covered.

I sighed, "Close them sweetie." I said. Looking at the papers, it said they were her's.. Which made me confused. "You went there didn't?" I asked. He nods, "We want to go back, also her sign in papers was in there still." I shook my head. I wont believe these papers.

"I don't believe you." I said, clearly getting pissed off that he is actually making this up. "We want her for the hospital. Debby cleared up the information we saw." he said. I felt her hands claw me with her nails as this, and she started to shake. Heather, started to look slightly concerned at this point.

"Easy sweetie. You wont be going there with them. Your not going back in there. Not till you are ready." I whispered lightly once more. She was shaking her head at this. "Ignore what your mind is saying to you." I said lightly. Knowing it's what's causing the problems.

I glared at him. "That hospital is a sick place Ryan. Why take a patient an ex one that lived through the treatments. Do you know what they did to her. Come here!" I shouted in Demand. Making both him and Heather come up to us. I pulled Cadie's hands to show them the scars. "Those were what they did to her." I turned her around to show them her back. "Those were caused by her insane doctor who took the pleasure into beating her and raping her in the process. He did sick shit to her, even try killing her once he found out he has got her pregnant."

I was shaking at this too, she and I both were. "You are not man enough to take care of her Ryan. Now do us a favor. Never come in contact with her or my crew again.. Leave her in peace so she doesn't have to suffer the pain of remembering what has happened." I said. With no emotions.

Cadie at this allowed her legs to give up on her and she falls to the ground puking in the first time since this place was brought up. Ryan took in her state at this time, then nods.

"I am saying this now. No person is to know of her past, if others find out of her past. She can be ended branded what the hospital wanted to her be as.. Unfit and mentally unstable that her mind made the things up... Now if you don't mind. I am taking her home. She needs rest and her medications." I said in a dangerous tone.

I then helped her up and picked her up myself carrying her bridal style. Ryan shook his head at this. Cadie refused to look at him. "Let me take those papers too. No one should have their hands on them either.. Her doctor that she has now can look them over." I said. Not giving him the papers that was against her back.

I went to my car, without a second thought I need to take her home. Ryan reached me once more. "What makes you feel the way you do with her?" he asked. "I noticed how you were talking to me about this. Your voice shook like you had been through the same stuff she went through." I ignored him.

"Mark my words Buell...Don't go into that location again. If you end up going there again. I'll make sure Cadie and you wont be able to contact each other ever again. No teammate of mine is going to that hospital, and No other teams are going to be near us if they sit foot there too." I said. He nodded, but then finally did something that surprised me.

I shifted Cadie against me, Ryan then went to the car door. "Let me help." He said. I nodded, I placed her down then lightly brushed her hair from her face. Her eyes looked very empty. "I am sorry sweetie.. We shouldn't of asked." I said to her lightly. I then buckled her into the seat.

"Your strong person Zak. I can see why she picked you over me. Clearly something between you two is what made you two stay together.. Just make sure she stays safe.." I nodded. He gives me his hand, I smiled at this too lightly..

Giving each other a hand shake, I then let go and went to my side of the car. "Zak." Ryan said. I looked at him one last time. "Soul-mates look those up. You'll be surprised what you can find about them.. There is a bond between you two, make sure it don't become broken by anyone.. Mark mentioned it to me when I asked of her." I nodded at this.

"I wont let anything between us break. She came into my life for a reason and I wont let her leave me unless she wants too." He nods at this.. "Have you think that there is something more between you two instead of wanting to jump each other?" he asked. Which made me raise an eyebrow at this thought.

I shook my head at this.. "But I do see your fighting your wishes as will her's too." I sighed. "Cadie wont be able to enjoy anything pleasurable that's what guys don't understand. She was raped and abused...It's something that can turn anyone off when it's sex...Now I have to go so she can rest." I said. Looking at her she was coming out her zombie state of mind.

He nods. "Take care. Also she has someone that can show her differently. See you two sometime in the future." He hinted, I nodded. I got in my car and looked at Cadie she sighed and didn't look at Ryan. " I am sorry Red. I wished I can erase what had happened to you." I said lightly, then moved to hug her.

"I can see now it wont ever end Zak.." She said finally.. "No matter how much I fight it always comes back." She said in tears. "My nightmares they won't ever end." "Sshhh.....They'll end sweetheart. Wait and see Red. They'll end as soon as we know it... Take one step at a time." I said lightly. I brushed her hair back once more.

"It's only Just the beginning sweetheart. It takes time to heal and get better. I am here for you for that too.."I said to her once more. "You wanted to cry. But why now?" She asked, I noticed it now that I had few tears going freely. I felt her hands touch my face lightly and looked at my eyes. "For me?" she asked.

I turned to kiss her palm that had my cheek in her hand. "I never really told anyone about my feelings Red.. I always kept to myself making sure I wont do anything wrong or hurt anyone. I am scared I'll make a bad choice and it would cost me everyone. Especially you Red."

I saw her blush at this. "You have no idea what you do to me do you?" I asked. She shook her head at me shyly. "You I swear is meant to be in my life for a reason Red.. My dreams, the way I feel, our bond and energy. It scares me to death... Yet I wont trade this for the world either." I said lightly.

Before I knew what she and I were thinking. I felt her kiss me lightly on the lips. It was short and small. But it was enough for me to kiss back lightly, till she came to her senses that is.

"I think we should go. I am tired... My emotions and all that I am sorry." I shook my head at this, shocked at what we had done. I kissed her lightly on her forehead. "Yes. I agree....We both had a emotional day.." I smiled at her once more.

"But never say sorry for the little kiss sweetie... You were only thanking me it's all and yeah.." I said. Finally getting why she did it. Deep down though I wanted a little more to that kiss.."Would it change?" She asked. I shook my head.

"Oh it changes sweetie.. But not in a bad way sweetie.. We are still friends and at times, even a friend kisses a friend by accident..." She blushes at this.. "May I give you another one?" I asked. Her eyes got big at this and her face went red.

I can only smile. "You did say you were going to get a kiss from me..." She said. I shook my head. " I was only teasing then Red. What's one little kiss would do or hurt?" I asked.

She nodded at this, then shook her head at this. "What?" she asked. "One little kiss wont hurt or do anything bad." I said. To prove my point, I moved back towards her lips and kissed her once more again.

Cadie was shocked at this, but blushed lightly once more again as I did it. Shortly soon after she gives in then soon return back the kiss too. I kept a groan from escaping me, as I wrapped my hand lightly against the back of her neck to bring her closer. Not without hurting her or scare her away.

Before to long she broke from the kiss once more. Shaking lightly, as she was doing so. "You ok?" I asked. She nods. "No-no-thi.....Nothing wont.." I smiled, then kissed her one last time a small peck. "No.. Nothing wont change between us Red. I promise." I said lightly once more.

I then moved away from her back to my side of the car. I started the car up, saw her eyes starting to close on me. "Get some rest alright. It's along night back home." I said. She nods. "Are you alright?" I asked, gotten nervous now since we kissed. Cause will I didn't know if she liked it or not or if I went to fast for her?

I shook my head at this. I shouldn't of done that. However a small smile came from me as she closes her eyes to rest.."Is it bad that I liked...." Then she was out. I shook my head. "What have we done Red? What kind of mess did we just started now." I sighed at this.

As I pulled out the parking lot of the cafe and started to drive off into the desert night. I sighed once more again as I started to think once more. I gotta feeling a lot of things are going to change. It's not just the team and the show, but also between me and Cadie too..

What kind of mess did we just ended up starting? I thought to myself. This was indeed just the beginning however, will we be able to over come the changes in the future. All I know things will never really be the same anymore for now on.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes I did have them kiss, at least for right now. So it's a start of what's to come in the next story. Part two of My Celtic Angel..

Thank you readers and those who commented on the story. I hope the next one will be better..And Zak and Cadie will finally get together too..