Status: In Progress <3

Letters to Jack

Ten

February 14, 2013

Jack,

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope this letter, like all of my others, reaches you well. I'm starting to give up hope, but I still have a bit of faith that you will reply eventually. I hope you and the rest of the band are doing okay, I'm holding on for all of you. I don't want anyone to be able to see me right now, except for you (if that were possible). I guess you don't want to, and that's okay, too. The doctors say that right now things are going great, and I'm excited for everything to just be over so maybe I can come back.

I cooked a dinner for two tonight and set out both plates and candles and everything, I guess somewhere in my heart I honestly thought you might show up. I could hardly eat the meal that I cooked up, but I guess it's the thought that counts, right?

Sorry to cut this letter so short, but I just wanted to get another letter in before my appointment for just some shots today. I've been getting so many shots, I don't think my body has ever been so punctured.

I love you so much, Jack. Please never forget that. I feel like you may think I stopped loving you since I left, but I promise that that's not the case. I'm so, so sorry again for leaving but I hope you understand that it really is what I had to do. Please at least call or text me? I miss your voice...

Forever yours,

Alexander William Gaskarth

PS: If you were wondering why I was having financial troubles in the past, please note just how expensive cancer treatment can be, even with the amount of money I've made from touring. Just thought I should include that.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh hey I'm back