Sequel: Once in a Life Time
Status: Complete

One in a Million

Mia and Harley

*Dream*
I looked around me and I seen I was the only one there. Suddenly the lights on the stage came on, bright as they can be, they made my eyes hurt. As my eyes adjusted I seen people come on to the stage one by one until 5 people were standing there. All a sudden a violin started playing then someone lightly hitting drums. After what felt like minutes but was only seconds a guitar started playing. Not even seconds after the guitar started someone started screaming lyrics; they were using all their lungs but there was so much emotion. You could see the hurt and need in his eyes; by the voice I knew it was a guy I just didn't know who it could be. As the song went on the lyrics, " Don't go!" came from his mouth, I just stood there not knowing what to do but knowing I didn't want to stop listening to this song. Suddenly a women's voice came on from the speaker, not realizing it but the man was right in front of me and it was my voice in the speaker. I didn't know how I knew the song but when the mic was near me I knew that they were the right lyrics, I seen it in his eyes. Soon the song finished but he was still standing in front of me looking me in my eyes. Without knowing it until we were inches from each other we had moved into each other. I looked in his eyes and I seen need, want, sadness. Just looking and seeing that sadness made me want to know why? Why was he sad? What could I do to help?

I woke up breathing heavy and sweating, like I just worked out or something. But I knew why I was like this, it was that dream again. I have been having this same dream for ages now. And it all started when my cousin Harley came and visited me.

*Year before*
She was staying with me for a couple of days but it more or less turned into a month or two. But anyways, One day Harley comes running into my room screaming my name, " Mia! Mia! Mia! Mia!" Once in my room she jumped on my bed making me almost fall. I just looked at her for a few seconds before I answered, "Yes Harley? What is it?" Hoping it wasn't just her wanting to tell me that she was staying longer. I know what your thinking, why do you hate your cousin so much? Its not that I hate her because I love her but I just hate the things she does sometimes. Like having a need to tell me when she had sex and how it went. But anyways back to the story. She looks at me still smiling and says " Guess who is going to be in town in like 3days?" I think for a minute and again hoping its not my mom or someone from my family, we don't get along. After a few seconds I answer her, "No who?" I looked at her actually really wanting to know. She smiles and gets closer to me and says " Black Veil Brides, Asking Alexandria and Bring me the horizon!!" I looked at her with a blank look for a few minutes while she screams. Once she calmed down I spoke again, " That sweet, I like BVB and AA but who is Bring me the horizon?" She smiled then shrugged "I don't know but Danny is going to be there!" Yes my cousin is one of those girls that just likes a band because the lead singer is hot, now you understand why I want her to leave! Shes not like me at all, I like a band if they sound good and have good lyrics. I rolled my eyes at her for even making that statement. "Okay but it doesn't matter either of us have the money to go." She just giggled and says " I called Daddy and asked for the money and he put it on my card so now we do have the money" She smiles even bigger and pulls out her card "So do you want to go or not?" I look at her then at my computer then back at her then at my hands. I was thinking. After what probably felt like forever for her, was only a few minutes for me. "Yes! but.." Too late she was already screaming. I rubbed my head not knowing how much longer I can take her screaming. When she finally stops I look at her and say "But only one condition" She looked at me with hopeful eyes waiting for me to tell what it was, "When we get there we go our own ways and if you happen to find someone and go to there house or bus..." I looked at her then ground wishing I would of never said bus but whatever, "text me so I know not to wait for you at the car." She nods her head quickly. I nod my head once then look at my phone to see what today was, It was Wednesday so that meant the concert was on Saturday. Well its a good thing I only work Monday - Friday. "I'm so excited, I'm going to go buy the tickets and go to the mall, Wanna come?" She looks back at me as she walks out my room. I look at the clock and curse under my breath, "No I have to work." She just walked out and I got up and got dressed and went off to work.
♠ ♠ ♠
A little short I know but more to come...