Sequel: Once in a Life Time
Status: Complete

One in a Million

I need her...

I watched the taxi drive off with Mia inside. I stood against the front of Drop Dead of a few minute before going back inside and getting my things and start walking back home. Once I got back to my house I went to the living room to find Jordan watching some stupid show. I looked at him the hit him with a pillow, he didn't notice I was even there. He let out air and looked at me. "How did it go with Mia?" He rubbed his head "Shes upset. She also heard everything you said on the phone with me..." I looked at him like I could kill him. I just sat down. "I seen her. She was at the shop. I helped her find a hoodie then she finally looked up and we just looked at each other for a while then she ran out the door.." Jordan rubbed his head again. Soon he left and left me alone in my house by myself. I went to the bedroom and stared at the bed then laid down. I thought for a minute, 'Would she pick up?' I picked up my phone and dialed her number , it rang a few times. "What Oliver?" It sounded like she was crying, that made my heart hurt. "Mia.. I.." "You Oliver! You miss me! Yeah right I'll believe that one in a million fucking years." She cried harder "Mia please I do miss you. I'm sorry! I know I was a dick to you! You don't desver that. I just want to make it up to you." She kinda stop crying now. "Why? Why now?" "I have been wanting to do this for months but you lived in the states and I lived her. I was going to wait until I went back to the states but Jordan came over the other day and said he seen you here." She sniffed. "How are you going to make up months of ignoring me?" "How ever I can Mia. I really care about you. I want to show you that." She paused for a minute. "Then show me Oli. Because right now I'm so confused. When you were here you like me, I thought then you live and after you get home you stop talking to me then because you hear I am in town you talk in again.... What am I suppose to think Oli??" I sighed "I know Mia. I want to explain everything to you in person. Will you go on a date with me?" I bite my lip waiting for her to answer. It has the longest time before she finally answered, "I dont know why I am saying yes but I am. Oli dont mess with my feelings again. If you dont want to be with me, fine tell me and we can be friends but dont tell me that you want to be in my life as my lover if you dont" I ran my fingers through my hair "I wont hurt you Mia. I promise. I'll pick you up after your shift tomorrow." "Okay Oli, I'll see you then." "Oh and wear something comfortable" "Bye Oli" "Bye Mia" I sat down my phone and ran my finger through my head. I knew what I was going to do. And I needed Matt K too. So I called him up. "Hai!" "Hey Matt" "What up?" "I need you help" I asked for his help and he accpected and then I told him where to meet. I was going to make this perfect. And I needed the perfect things. I decided to go to sleep because I was going to get up early tomorrow to start setting everything up.

*Next Day*

I woke early so I could go to the market. I wanted to make something for Mia on our date. I was going to make something that we could both enjoy. I was walking through the market getting some strawberries and peaches when it hit, I knew what I was going to make. I bought the fruit then went to the store to pick up everything I needed. After all that was done, I went to the place where we were going to be for the night. I set up everything, the table, the candles, the roses, then Matt K and I set up where he was going to sit and play. After all that was done I looked at the clock to see I had just hour to make everything and get Mia. I went inside and cut the fruit and put it in a bowl then started on the main dish.... Pancakes. After I finished making them I clean up then got changed then went to go get Mia.

*Mia POV*

I just got done closing up waiting for Oli to get me. I was nervous. I wasn't wearing what I usually do. Kyle found out that I was going on a date so he went shopping while I was at work then came and gave me my outfit for the date. So here I was standing in a red tight dress, black high heels, black stud earrings, and simple black necklace on. It wasn't long before Oli showed up. He stopped right in front of me. He got out looking at me then walked to me. "You look beautiful Mia" I blushed then he opened the car door for me. I got in and then he did then we were off to where ever was taking me. We drove for 30minutes in silence but it was nice. Once we were there he stopped the car then turned to me, "Mia can you close your eyes?" I just looked at him weirdly then did it. I trusted Oli not to physically hurt me. I heard him get out then open my door. He held my hand as I got out of the car and walked me inside and then out another door. Then stopped walking and he spoke "You can open your eye now" So I did and I seen the most beautiful little set up I have ever seen. A few feet away from the table there was an empty chair. Oli just smiled and we walked to the table and sat down. He poured us a drank then someone came out with a plate. They got closer and I seen it was Jordan, he just winked at me then turned away. I looked at the plate and seen it was pancakes, I just smiled, "Oli... pancakes?" He smiled "I know it was our last meal together and I know you love them" We had a lovely time while we ate are pancakes. We were laughing and giggling. Soon we were done with dinner and we were sitting back relaxing when Matt K comes out with his guitar. Matt smiled at me as he sat down then Oli came in front of me holding out his hand, "Can I have this dance Mia?" I looked at Matt and he started playing. I smiled and nodded then took Oli's hand. While we were dancing I was trying to figure out what the song was because I knew I knew it. "Do you know what this song is?" Oli asked as we slowly turned in circles. "It sounds familiar." He smiles and put his hand on my cheek "Its 'Don't Go'" I smiled bigger now "Technically our first song.." He pulled me closer to him and put my head on his chest. We stayed like this for a while even after Matt K stopped playing. It slowly started getting cold and my feet were killing me but I didn't care I was having a really good time. "Oli can we go in said?" "You cold?" I nodded and we went inside. We ended our night with watching cartoons and falling asleep.

AN: The photo is what their date looked like.
I know I haven't updated in a while but I had writers block and I dont really like this chapter but I wrote it. And new chapter soon, writing it now.