Sequel: Once in a Life Time
Status: Complete

One in a Million

My heart beats for you

-Mia's POV-

I woke up around 11am. Today was my day off and tomorrow was Kyles. I went down stairs and went into the kitchen and made some breakfast. After I ate breakfast I checked my email then texted Harley telling her I was going to kill her when we sykped again. I looked at the clock and seen it was now 12pm, I had to met Jordan at that cafe in 3hours. So I decided to watch tv for a little bit then take a shower. After my shower I got dress in my pink live fast sweater, black leggins, and boots ( www.polyvore.com/cgi/template?id=... ). While taking a cab to Steel City I wanted to puck. I didn't know if he was going to bring Oli or not. Once I got into town I stopped by the shop to see if Kyle wanted something to eat. "Hey Kyle!" "Mia, what are you doing at work?" I smiled "Not working, I came to see if you wanted lunch" He laughed "Yeah I would love a sandwich and tea" I nodded "I'll be back in little bit with it" I left to go to the cafe. When I got there, Jordan was already there. "Mia!" "Jordan!" We hugged, then sat down "I ordered us a couple sandwiches and some tea" I nodded "Sounds good, so hows life?" "Its been good but my life is not why we are here and you know it" I sighed I knew this is why he wanted to see me. Our food came and we ate and talked, "Mia, how are you really?" "Coping" He nodded "He misses you.." I shook my head "If he missed me he would of came back to see me but did he no. He stopped talking to me and then calls my cousin to see if I'm at home." I was getting angry. "I know your mad Mia, but you have to understand. Hannah talked him into it. He can't tell her no, he as never yelled at her...." His phone went off in the middle of his sentence. He answered it and put it on speaker but lower the volume since we were in a cafe. "Hello" He answerd "Jordan, how did it go with Mia?" It was Oli, I looked at Jordan with wide eyes. He giggled "Its good" "Is she mad?" He looked at me then away "Ohh yes very much so" "Ughhh! Fuck!" Me and Jordan looked at each other. "What was that about?" "Me and Hannah got into a fight last night after everyone left about Mia and I told her I knew everything and I texted her this morning that I wanted her out and now she is blowing up my phone" I looked at Jordan then wrote something down he asked Oli the question "What did you say about Mia?" Oli sighed "Well Hannah was like who the fuck is Mia? and I'm like a friend, not wanting to make this worst but she was like bullshit I know she more you got all excited when you heard her name then she was like if your cheating on me it wont end good and that pissed me off because in the week I spent with me I didn't think about fucking her, not because she not pretty or anything but because she is so much more than that. She is this beautiful sweet girl, she is so smart and talented. She had beautiful blue eyes, she makes me smile when she smiles. But I told Hannah that I knew everything, that when she stays at work late that she was cheating on me." I was kinda speechless. I didn't know that Oli felt like this. I looked at Jordan and then back on the phone that Oli was on. I thought about talking but at the same I couldn't. All of sudden Oli talked again, "Jordan I got to go, they need me at the shop, something going down or something i dont know. Just do me a favor and go by my place and back sure that Hannah take her shit and not mine and doesn't fuck things up." "Okay I will do. Have fun." And they hung up. Then Jordan looked at me with a smile. I knew what he was thinkning and I shook my head no. "No I will not go over there." He sighed "Yes you are and I will get Kyle on my side." I looked at him confused "What I know Kyle I grow up with him." I shook my head. "Fine I will go over there but let me get some food for Kyle." And with that we order him and sandwich and tea, in a few minutes it was ready and we were walking over to my shop. I walked and sat it on the desk in the back because Kyle was busy when we walked in there. Now were standing in front of Drop Dead. "You can do this" Jordan hugged me and smiled then walked off. I breath in then walked in. I looked around see some cute stuff. I walked around. After a few minutes I bumped into someone, I looked up. "I am so sorry I didn't mean to run into you" I said I seen it was Oli and I looked away quickly. "Oh you are good, It was my fault." I didn't say anything "Do you need help with finding anything?" I nodded knowing I didn't. I kept looking down and said "I want a new hoodie" He nodded "Okay lets see" He looked around and went over to the men's side of the store, I followed behind him kicking myself for listening to Jordan. "Here. I think this would of look nice on you. I know its a mans but its a small so it'll fit. And it nice." He handed me the black hoodie ( www.polyvore.com/city_pullover_ho... ) Our hands touched and I felt the feeling I felt when we were together at my place in states. Without noticing it I looked up at him, he was looking at me. We stayed there for the longest time. Until I pulled away, I dropped the hoodie and ran out of the shop and thankfully the world was on my side today a taxi was outside, got in and told him my address and he took off as Oli ran out the shop door. I let out a sigh and laid my head against the window.