Sequel: Once in a Life Time
Status: Complete

One in a Million

Moving on

The next day they let Oli go home, seeing as he didn't have anything wrong with him since he woke up and he could walk. Before he could go home though he needed clothes because he only came here with boxers on. So I went to his place and got him some new boxers, pants, shirt and shoes. I came back and he got dressed and we sighed some papers and left. It was kinda difficult because of all the people around the door of the hospital. But soon we made it out of the crowd and went to Oli's place. Once we got there he wanted to shower, I was sitting on his bed while he was in the bathroom. He came out with just a towel on but not wet, "Mia, get in with me" I looked at him with a smile and got up and started to take off my clothes. We got into the shower together and He just looked at me. I looked up at him and smiled. He came closer to me, until I was up against one of the shower walls. His face was so close mine, I could feel his breath on my lips. I wanted to kiss him so bad. He put his hands on my waist and kissed me. I kissed back, he moved his hands down to the my theighs and pulled me up and put my legs around his waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck. This continued and lets just say that was the best and most fun shower I ever had. After the shower we went over to his moms house and had huge dinner for Oli, everyone was there. All of Asking even Harley, PTV, BVB, OM&M, and his band mates, his brother was also there. It was so much fun. We ate and danced and swam. Everyone was just having the best time ever. When we were done there me and Oli went back to his place and got into bed and cuddled. "Mia, I still own you that movie date." I giggled "No you don't, spending time with all our friends was better then the movies" He chuckled "Okay my Mia" I smiled and cuddled into him some more.

Month Later

Oli was doing get, our relationship was great. He was at band practice right now. I wasn't feeling good. I have been throwing up for the past two weeks. I was working again so I talked to Kyle about it and he told me I might be pregant. So I was going to go to the store as soon as I stopped throwing up. Once I was done, I brushed my teeth and put on a pear of Oli's sweats and went to the corner store. I pick up and test and paid then went back to Oli's place. I drunk a lot of water so I could pee and waited a few minutes. Once I had to pee, I went into the bathroom and peed on the stick then waited the 5minutes. 5minutes was up and I looked down at the test with wide eyes. Then I heard Oli come in the door. "Mia! You here?" I put the test in my back pocket and went out the bathroom "Yeah I'm in the room!" He came in and smiled and kissed me. "How are you feeling today?" I just looked around "A little better" He looked at me weirdly "Oli we need to talk..." He looked at me confused this time. I grabbed his hand and sat him on the bed so we were face to face. "Oli....I'm..." I pulled the test out of my back pocket and showed him "Pregnant!" He looked shocked for a minute then looked at the test then pulled me into a huge hug, kissing me hard. "I'm so happy! I'm going to be a dad!" So deicied to have a little get together, with just the guys, his parents, brother, kyle and asking and Harley. Once everyone was there me and Oli stood in the middle of the living and he helped me on to the coffee table. "Everyone! we have something to tell you!" I smiled as everyone was looking at us. Oli grabbed my hand and I yelled "WERE PREGNANT!" Everyone cheered and I got down. Everyone hugged us both. His mom came over to me "Darling I'm so happy! We're going to have to shower at my place" "That sounds great then she hugged me" Harley came over to me and hugged me tight "I am so happy for you Mia!" "Thank you. I'm happy too" We all partied for awhile then once everyone got tired. Me and Oli went into the room and laid down. He wrapped his arms around me, "I love you Mia and I am so happy to be a father" I smiled "I love you too Oli." "Move in with me" "Okay Oli" And with that we fall asleep.

The next few weeks went by quickly, I moved in to Oli's place. We decided to make the guest room into the baby's room. Oli was going to design some new Drop Dead baby stuff. So he was busy with that but would make it to the doctor appointments with me. I was spending a lot of time with his mom. She was wonderful women. She was teaching me how to look some English foods. Tom and Oli would come and help us sometimes. I still worked just not as much. They had hired someone to take me place for when I went into labor. I was so happy to be a mom, I knew I was going to be a better mom that I ever had and I knew Oli was going to be a great father. He didn't want to go on tour again until the baby was born so BMTH spent that time to write new songs and practice. I was finally truly happy with me life. I had a man that loved me and a baby on the way.

I was cleaning up a little after I had made dinner for me and Oli. When he walked in the door. I smiled and met him at the hall. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me "How was your day babe?" "It was good, I made dinner" He kissed my forehead and we went to the kitchen to eat at the table. While eating he looked at me and said "I wanna take you out tomorrow" I smiled "Okay, where are we going?" "I wanna take you into London and see all the sites" I smiled even bigger, since I have been here I haven't been to London. "That sounds amazing!" After dinner Oli washed the plants. Then we popped into bed and put a movie on and had an early night, since we were going to get up early and make a whole day of going to London.
Morning soon came and we got up and got dressed. I put on the light blue strapless dress Oli's mom bought me, my toms and Oli's black jacket (www.polyvore.com/to_london/templa... ). He dressed in drop dead pants and cat shirt. We left the house and got into the car and drove for a while. Finally we got to London and decided to go to a coffee shop, after we got coffee and were walking around when I seen a record shop. I pulled Oli into it, he was laughing at me. I picked up a couple of old vinyl, I had an idea on how the baby's room was going to be. Then we went into a few more shops. Soon it was lunch time and I was hungry. So we went into this little cafe and got tea and sandwiches. After we were done there, I wanted to ride on a double Decker bus really bad, so we got on one and went to the top. I was having so much fun, Oli was taking photos of me and him. Next we went to see big ben and Oli took a photo of me in front of it. We walked around some more then we it started to get dark we went on the London Eye. It was moving around I was looking out the window in just amazement. Then we stopped at the top and I sat there for a minute then turned to see Oli on one knee. I looked at him and smiled big. "Mia, marry me? Be my wife?" I smiled even bigger "Yes Oli!" He got up and put it on my finger then hugged and kissed me. After we got off we went to the car and went home. Once home we turned on the lights and every popped out yelling "Surprise!" I laughed and looked at Oli, He kissed me and we went and ate with everyone and hung out and laughed. It was the best time of my life.