Sequel: Once in a Life Time
Status: Complete

One in a Million

The Wedding!

5months later

I was now 6months pregnant and we were having our wedding! I know its crazy to get married being 6 months pregnant but we wanted to be married before our baby came. It was few days away, there was last minute things to pick up and last minute dress fittings. I was excited! I was marrying the love of my life. And then 3months later I was having my beautiful baby boy. We had the babies room set up, his room was a light blue with some old records on the wall, a radio by his crib, a rocking chair, the photos of me and Oli in London, and ultra sound photos of him in my belly. We haven't found a name for him yet. I was looking into the baby's room when I felt someone's arms go around me and I smiled seeing the tattooed arms. I leaned against him smiling, "What are you doin my Mia?" He whispered into my ear. I smiled "Looking at the babies room" "Ohhh come on, I made dinner" I smiling I went to table and sat down. As we ate we looked at baby name books until we both found a name we liked. As I putting the last bit of food in my mouth Oli yelled "I found a name!" I chuckled at him and said "What is it?" He looked at me "Graves" I smiled "I love it!" He smiled then waved for me to come over so I did and sat on his lap "What name did you find?" I though for a minute "Well I have two names but I can't decided which one I like more." "Well let me hear them" I smiled "Ace and Diesel" Oli smiled "How about both of them" I looked at Oli "Really?" He chuckled "Yes, how does this sound, Graves Ace Diesel Sykes?" I thought for a minute then rubbed my belly then smiled "I love it!" He smiled and kissed me. The next we went and got wooden letters that made up our babies whole name and some black paint. We painted when we got home and then after they dried we put them up above the babies crib.

The next few days went by fast, and today was the day I was marrying the love of my love. I was so happy. Harley and Oli's mom was helping me get my dress, shoes and make up on. Oli's mom already knew that my parents weren't coming, I did invite them but I got a letter saying that they couldn't make it. It hurt but I wrote a letter back to them telling them about Graves and after that I got a phone call, lets just say that phone call didn't go so well. But I wasn't going to let that ruin my special day. After I was dressed and my make up on I looked in the mirror, ( www.polyvore.com/wedding_day/temp... ), I smiled at my flower crown, I love everything about my dress even my belly. Soon it was time to walk down the to Oli. Hurley went before me then her father came to me and smiled "You look beautiful Mia, I don't know what my brother is thinking not coming or being in this babies life but I'll be there" I smiled and hugged him. It was time for me to walk, Hurley's dad took my arm in his and I held onto my flowers, the doors opened and everyone turned to see me. I looked at Oli, he looked amazing, He was in a black suit with a skinny black tie and a red rose on his jacket. We finally got to Oli, Hurley's dad gave my hand to Oli and smiled. I looked into Oli's eyes as I got into place in front of him. The justice of peace said all things they said and we said our I do's. Then he said "Now Mr.Sykes you may kiss the bride" Oli grab my face softly and kissed me like he did when he woke up. Soon we were going out to the car and we were off to the after party. It was a fun time. Lots of people got drunk and eat. We had our first dance to 'Don't Go'. We were having a blast, then it was time to go on our honeymoon. We got in the car and drove off to where we had our first official date. It was amazing night and I didn't want it to end but it did. But I knew soon I would holding Graves in my arms with his amazing father by my side.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next few chapters are going to be crazy! hahaha :P