Sequel: Once in a Life Time
Status: Complete

One in a Million

It wasn't real...

All I could see was black, I could smell like I was in a hospital, I heard beeping of an heart monitor. Finally after what felt like hours I opened my eyes. I looked around and seen all the guys there. I sat up and looked down, I seen Oli still had all the wire on him and tube still down his throat. I couldn't help it, I started to cry and rub my belly. I thought everything was so real. I thought that it all happened when it really didn't happen. I guess my crying woke one of the guys up, because Jordan came over to me. "Mia, why are you crying?" He said while rubbing my back. "It wasn't real..." Was all I could say. He looked at me confused but waited for me to calm down. After about 30minutes of me crying and rubbing my belly I finally calmed down. I looked at Jordan, "How long was I sleeping?" "About a day" I nodded "Now Mia why were you crying?" I looked at Oli and grabbed his hand and rubbed with my finger a little, "I had a dream that Oli had woke up and everything was fine, and then I got pregnant and then he asked me to marry him and we moved in together and set up the baby's room and had our wedding then had the baby, then I died." I looked up at Jordan "I was so real, I thought it all happened... But it didn't" Tears down my face again and I looked at Oli. I didn't want to be comforted by anyone but Oli right now and I think Jordan could see that. I laid back on Oli's chest. After a while all the guys left to either get something to eat or go home and change but I stayed right there with Oli. I didn't want to move. After all the guys were out of the room and it was just Oli and I, I looked at him and kissed his lips then whishpered in his ear, "Our baby's name was Graves Ace Diesel Sykes.." I left him squeeze my hand just a little. I smiled then said "Oli I know you can hear me, I love you Oliver, I am never leaving you."

6months later

Oli still hadn't woke up and I stopped working and moved my stuff into Oli's house. We moved him from the hospital to his house. We thought it would be better for him, he could relax there more then he could being at the hospital and that way I could watch him and be by his side and still be able to shower and eat regularly. I would still lay with Oli everyday and night. Hannah was fully convicted of her crime and put into prison for life for almost killing Oli. I met his mom, brother and dad and we all got a long. We all took care of Oli. We would read to him, read his fan mail to him. We would give him baths. We always had music playing for him. I told his mom would my dream and she hugged me and told me maybe it would happen when Oli woke up one day. I just smiled and nodded. We don't know if Oli will ever woke up but as long as he is still giving us signs that he is still there, we weren't pulling the plug on him. We loved him and we were doing everything we could to make him comfortable and happy. I loved Oli and I would never give up on him, ever. I will always be his side until the day he dies then I will probably be right behind him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well that is the end of this story. Oli is still not awake but Mia is by his side all the time. I hope you guys like my story. -Ashley

P.S I dont really like the ending but yeahh...

Here is the question! : Do you guys think that I should have squeal to this story or no?? Please comment and let me know what yall want.

P.S.S I want to thank everyone who subscribed and recommended and commented on my story! Thank you so much it means so much!