Sequel: Once in a Life Time
Status: Complete

One in a Million

England...

3am*
My alarm went off, I didn't want to move but I had too. I got up, washed my face, then got dressed in my AA crew neck, black leggins and toms, ( www.polyvore.com/cgi/template?id=... ). I doubled checked everything before zipping up my suitcase then headed down stairs. I got a piece of toast then carried my stuff outside, locking up the house and putting the key under the mat for the landlord. I waited on the porch for a few minutes then my taxi came. I put my stuff in then got in myself and the driver drove off. It wasn't that long until we got to the airport. I paid him then got my stuff then headed to check in and wait for my plane. After I did all that I sat and waited for my plane to be called. After what felt like 5years they called my flight, "Now all planes boarding for England". I sighed getting up with my ticket and got in line. When I got to the lady I gave her my ticket and walked onto the plane. After finding my sit, which was next to the window, I sighed and tried to relax and get conformable. Soon everyone was on the plane and did the safety things they do and we all put on our seat belts and the plane took off.

*Skipping the plane ride*

Finally after 9hours of being on a plane, we landed in London, England. I got my bags and head out of to find my ride. After looking for a few minutes I seen someone holding a sign with my name on it, "Mia Brookins" I walked up to them and seen it was a guy. "Are you Mia?" He said. I nodded and he helped me with my bags. Then we walked out to a car. We got in and drove off. It still another 2hours before we were in Sheffield. "I'm Kyle. I'm the other manger." I looked at him and nodded. "How was your flight?" "It was long" He nodded "Were also roommates. I got all your boxes this morning so I put them in your." I nodded and looked out the window. Finally we got to the house, we got out and got my bags and went inside. "I'll show you to your room" I followed him up the stairs. My room was the last door in the hallway. I stepped into my room and put my bags down and looked around I seen my closet, then my bathroom, it was nice. I sat on my bed and sighed before opening one of the boxes marked bed stuff. "Do you want me to help you?" Kyle looked at me. I thought for a minute, "Sure if you want" He smiled and started opening boxes and asking where I would like stuff. Soon we were done and hungry. We ordered in and sat down and ate. "So Mia? What brings you all the way over here?" Kyle looked at me. I sighed "My...Our boss wanted me out here. And things were too hard to stay were I was staying and I needed to get away." He nodded "What happened?" I looked down at my plate then spoke "I met this boy and spent a week with him and fell hard for him then he left and stopped talking to me." He looked at me and smiled weakly. "I'm sorry. But hey I'm sure you won't see him here!" I sighed again."I might.." He looked confused "Its a long story, he lives here." He nodded. We finished our food and decided to go to bed because it would be long day tomorrow and we had work.

*Next day*
Kyle came and woke me up. I got in the shower and got dressed then went down stairs. Kyle was still getting dressed so I waited for him. Soon he came down and we left for work. Soon we pulled in front of a shop. We got out of the car and went in and started getting ready to open up for the day. We opened and it was pretty busy until about 1pm. I started getting hungry so I decided to ask Kyle what kind of place were there around here to eat. "Hey Kyle, whats around here to eat?" He thought for a minute "There is a little cafe around the corner that's good" I nodded "I'm going to get some food, want anything?" He shook his head and with that I was off. As I was walking I looked around seeing everything, It was nice here. Soon I found the cafe but before I walked in something caught my eye. I looked across the street and almost passed out. It was the Drop Dead store. I stood there looking at the white building. Someone came out and I waited to see who it was.... It wasn't Oli but it was someone I knew... Jordan. 'Shit!" I thought and ran into the cafe before he could see me. I sighed and ordered some food then sat at the back of the cafe so I wouldn't be seen.

-Jordan's POV-
I was here at the Drop Dead shop to see if Oli was here. He wasn't so I decided to go check out his house. I walked out of the shop and started down the street, but out the corner of my eye I seen purple. I looked to see who had this crazy hair color and I was kinda stocked and thought I was seeing things. 'That couldn't of been Mia... She had white blonde hair and she was in the States.' I thought. The quickly ran into the cafe like she got scared. I shrugged it off and keep walking to Oli's. Soon I got to his place, I walked up the stairs and knocked on his door. After a few knocks he opened the door and let me in. "Hey Jordan, whats up" "I got bored hanging out with Matt N so I deiced to come hang with you" He nodded and we went to the living room. After talking for a little bit, I remembered the girl. "Oh Oli! Guess what I seen on the way over here" "What?" "I seen someone who looks like Mia." His eyes widen then we heard foot steps coming from the bedroom. Hannah came into the living room and Oli looked at me and shook his head telling me to shut up, I nodded. "Hey Oli" Hannah hugged him from behind "Oh hey Jordan" I waved at her. "Oli, I got to go to work I'll be home late tonight" He nodded and they said their goodbyes after she was out the door he looked at me. "Now what did you see?" He asked me wanting me to conform what I said before. "I seen someone who looked like Mia." He shook his head "That impossible. She is in the States." "I know but it looked a lot like her but with purple hair." He pulled out his phone "I'll call her, his probably at home or something" He called her house but it said no longer in service then he tried Harley's cell. "Hello" A girly tired voice came on. "Hey Harley its Oli. Wheres Mia?" Oli asked, She made a growling sound, then someone in the background asked whats wrong, all she was "Oliver" She got back on the phone with him, "Oliver, why the fuck do you care? You haven't talked her in months." He sighed knowing what he did. "I just want to see how she is" Harley laughed "Leave Mia alone, I think you hurt her enough as it is. She doesn't live in the house anymore and she moved. And if you know whats good for you don't call her. She's trying to get over you." Then she hung up. He sighed and not taking her messaged into count he called Mia's cell.

-Mia's POV-
I was still in the cafe. I had finished eating but just wanted to sit here and relax before going back to work. All of a sudden my phone rang, I pulled it out of my pocket and just stared at the caller I.d, it said "Oli<3" I looked around and pressed ignore then got up putting my phone back into my pocket then walked back to the shop. The rest of the day went by quickly and soon we were closed up the shop and driving back home. Kyle made dinner and we ate. "How are you liking it here so far?" "I like it, it nice here." He nooded "Good". Soon we were done, I did the dices since he cooked then went up to my room and pulled out my phone. I seen I had a text and voice mail both from Oli. I sighed looking at the text first "Just wanted to see how your are? Call or text me back soon" I deleted the text, then listen to voice mail, it said "Hey Mia..." I sighed still loving how his accent sounded when he said my name.. "I just wanted to see how you were, Harley said you moved." I was going to kill her! I sighed and the voice mail continued "Well I hope your well I know you don't want to talk to me but I still hope your well." It ended and I deleted it. 'I hope your well! Not even I'm sorry! Ugh! Whatever!" I got into my pjs and went to bed, knowing I was going to dream of him again.

I woke up a little after 2am from the dream again. I wish I could not think about him. I looked at me phone and seen I had a missed call, I sighed hoping it wasn't Oli. I looked at my phone. It was Jordan... Confused I decided to call him back. I missed the guys.. "Hello" He didn't sound sleepy at all. "Hey..Jordan its me" "Mia! I'm glad you called me back. I wanted to see how you were and tell you something." "I'm okay..." I lied I'm not okay but he doesn't need to know that. "Thats good. Um well today I seen someone that looked like you." I sighed He continued "Are you in Sheffield?" I thought for a minute "I might be." "I knew it was you!" Then a voice I regconised and a girl voice went off in the background "It was Mia?" I faceplamed myself, of course they would be together, "Who's Mia?" Jordan spoke to them "No it wasn't, Mia in Cali with Harley. And she no one" Jordan came back on the phone with me "Thank you for not telling him I was here." "Your welcome, Mia I know your not fine. Harley told us." I sighed "I want to see you." He said "No, He will know then I'm here" "No he won't. Just meet me at that cafe you ran into today, meet me same time as today" I sighed knowing I would regate this "Okay, I'm going back to bed now." "Night" And with that we hung up and I tired to go back to sleep.