Sequel: Once in a Life Time
Status: Complete

One in a Million

Oli's POV

I was standing in the bed room I shared with Hannah looking out the window thinking about Mia again. I pressed my head against the window feeling the coolness and hearing the shower going. I felt horrible, I was a douche and stop talking to her because I thought things would be different when I got back but they weren't they were the same. I don't know how long I was standing there when I heard someone knocking at the door. I sighed and walked to the door, I opened it to find Jordan. "Hey Jordan, whats up" "I got bored hanging out with Matt N so I decided to come hang out with you." I let him and we walked to the living room and talked about everything. Hannah was still in the shower, she takes forever in there. All of sudden Jordan acted like he remembered something. "Oh Oli, guess what I seen on the way over here" "What?" "I seen someone that looked like Mia" I looked at him eyes widen. 'Mia.... Mia is here......' I thought "That's impossible she lives in the states" He nodded "I know but looks like her just with purple hair" I thought about about Mia with purple hair...'She would look great with it.' Suddenly I heard Hannah coming out the room. I shook my head to Jordan hoping he would get the hint to stop talking about Mia. Her arms went around me "Hey Oli" I just sat there "Oh hey Jordan" She spoke to him as she let go of me and went into the kitchen. I tried to get Mia out of my head as Hannah spoke "Oli I'm going to work, I'll be home late tonight" I nodded and thought 'Like always'. We said our goodbyes and I went back to Jordan "Now what did you see?" "I think I seen Mia but with purple hair" I nodded 'I hope she is here. I miss her' "I'll call her house, I'm sure shes at home or something" I get my phone out and go to her house number and click it. I put it on speaker so Jordan can hear too. But we just get a message saying that her number is no longer is in service. Jordan gives me a look and I call Harley knowing I will probably get yelled at. It rings for the longest time and she finally answers it sleepily "Hello" I take a breath "Hey Harley, its me Oli. Where's Mia?" I hear her growl and then Danny ask her whats wrong and all she says is my name then comes back to me "Oliver Why do you care? You haven't talked to her in months and now you do." I sigh "I just want to see how she is" "Oliver just leaver her alone. She moved and she is trying to move on from you. Don't call her." Then she hung up on me. I sighed I didn't care what Harley said I wanted to hear Mia's voice. I clicked her number and waited and waited then got sent to voice mail. I didn't expect her to answer just hoping. I left some stupid message because Jordan was in the room. After that we really didn't do anything but watch TV. And a little while later the guys came over with beer so we drank and messed. At one point Jordan goes outside to call someone then comes back when they didn't answer. Hannah finally comes home around 12am. We continue to party and mess around until Jordan gets a phone call. "Hey guys be quiet for minute!!" He yelled. "Hello" "Mia! I'm glad you called me back, I wanted to see if you are okay and I have to tell you something" When he said her name that got my attention and I think Hannah noticed. "Well that's good. Um I seen someone that looked like you today" He looked a me. "Are you in Sheffield?" He got a smile on his face. "I knew it was you!" That got me excited and I let slip what I was thinking "It was Mia?" Hannah looked at me with a weird/confused expression and said "Who's Mia?" Thank god Jordan saved me for now "No shes not and shes no one" Hannah just gave me a look and got up and went to the bed room, I stayed to see what he said because I knew it was Mia. "Your welcome, Mia I know your not fine. Harley told us." "I want to see you" "No he won't. Just met me at the cafe you ran into today at the same time as today." "Night" And that was the end of that. I looked at him then at the bedroom door to see if it was closed. "Is she here?" He looked at me and sighed "She is but I don't think she wants to see you Oli. Shes not okay, you can hear it in her voice." I put my head in my hands. "Oliver, I need to talk to you, Now" Hannah said from the bedroom door, I guess the guys got the hint and the got up to leave. "Well it was fun but I'm going home to sleep"Matt N said. The other guys agreed but Jordan stayed behind for a minute. "Oli I'll come over tomorrow after I meet with her" I nod my head and he left. Once she heard the door shut she went off. "Oliver who is this Mia?!?!" I sighed not wanting to fight. "No one" She looked at me even more pissed "Don't give me that bullshit! She is someone because you got all excited when you heard her name!" "Hannah she is friend that I met on tour. I haven't heard from her in while and I was worried about and I heard she was in town." She looked me up and down then crossed her arms "If your cheating, I will find out and it will not end happily" That pissed me off, I haven't even thought about having sex with Mia not because she wasn't pretty or something but because was more than that. I looked at her "But its okay for you to go whoring around then home to me and act like I know nothing and everything is all fine!" I wasn't done... "Well guess what Hannah it fucking not!!! Okay! Nothing is alright! You leave me when I'm on tour then you come back to me when I'm in town but the whole you fuck around! And just say your staying late at work!" She didn't know what to say. I didn't want to be around her right now so I think I'll go to my brother. I walked out the door grabbing my jacket and phone and keys then called Tom. "Hey Oli whts up?" "Can I stay at your place tonight?" "Yeah that fine. What happened?" "Hannah and I got into a fight" He sighed, his heard it all before. "Okay, come one over" "Okay I'll be there in minute" "Okay door is unlocked just come in and lock it behind you" Okay" And we hung up. I went to Toms and went to sleep, dreaming of seeing Mia again.

AN: I don't have anything against Hannah and Oli's relationship. And I don't know how she is. It just goes with the story.