Status: Comment, Subscribe, Recommend

Walk by Faith

Tell me what you want

"This love has taken it's toll on me she said goodbye!" Paisley rolled her eyes as her best friend belted out the Maroon 5 tune with her brother Hunter. It's these moments that Paisley held so near and dear to her heart.

Growing up her parents always had a positive influence in her life that she also held on to dearly along with the relationships she held with her brothers.

Being the only girl she had learned many valuable life lessons. She learned that a little dirt never hurt, boys are just as sentimental as women and can give pretty good advice, to stand up for yourself no matter the cost and just as long as you don't throw the first punch, and that life has no limits. You become invincible, fearless, and you don't let anything stand in your way.

"Yo I tell you what I want, what I really, really want." Paisley couldn't believe her eyes, "So tell me what you want, what you really, really want?"

"I don't understand how this went from sexy Adam singing about crying in the rain to Huntie rolling up his shirt and tossing a lime green wig on." Paid turned to find her other brother standing in the entry way to the bunks.

"I refused to claim them as mine." She voiced laughing as she flipped through gossip magazines.

When they put her band together Paisley refused to have anyone else but her brothers Hunter and Elijah in the mix. She had spent years with them before all this fame singing and jammin at home and in church.

"Awhh, but Paisley you know you want in on this party." Her eyes widened as Hunter ran his hands down his body. "Yeah, I don't think so." Her laughter boomed throughout the tour bus that sat in the parking lot of the arena of tonight's gig.

"Oh Huntie, don't mind her. She's just all boggled mind at the moment of a curly headed Brit boy." Karmyn chimed in with her thick southern drawl.

Paisley furrowed her eyebrows at Karmyn and sighed. "You are sick if you're crazy enough to think I have a crush on Harry Styles." A smirk played on Kar's lips.

"Did I, Karmyn Louise Rosedale say anything about her having a crush?" She turned and pointed to Hunter and Eli. "No ma'am." An evil grin was plastered on his face. "You my dear are the one who said it."

"This is not fair, don't start gaining up on me! I do not like the boy and even if I did-" she stopped mid-sentence trying to collect her thoughts. Paisley had realized she there herself to the sharks.

There was no way she liked the kid. Especially what he said about her. Then again words are words and could she really hold a grudge toward someone who she's never spoken to? Sure she's seen him at events and made eye contact on a couple occasions... He was just being honest is all. Sharing how he felt about his life being compared to hers.

"Paisley. Earth to Paisley do you come in?" She pulled herself out of her thoughts and turned her head to the front of the bus. It was her Aunt. "You have a visitor. I could have easily helped him out but he wanted to speak with you." She smirked and as Pais got up finally realizing the boys and Karmyn were lined up against the window, smirks on their faces.

"Speaking of the devil." Eli muttered and soon I carried myself outside.

Image


Paisley's POV

I was in nothing more than a
Pair of athletic shorts and an over large sweater when I stepped out the bus. It was the moment I saw him that I regretted coming out here at all.

Crossing my arms I took a step forward to which had caught his attention and his back no longer faced me. "I think you have the wrong arena. The pop princess is playing here tonight." My words were monotone and forward.

He smiled letting out a chuckle. "No, the pop princess is who I want to see." His hands were shoved as far as his pockets would let him, his hair was tossed in every which direction, and could his shirt be any thinner? I could hardly make out the outlines of his inked body but I knew they were there.

"And that reason is?" Fortunately the silence wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be... Just tense.

"Two actually." The boy took a few steps forward and then put his hand out. "Hi, my name is Harry Styles." Paisley's eyes furrowed, she knew who he was why in the world- "This is where you shake my hand and introduce yourself." He had a playful look on his face. And that voice, ughh that deep raspy voice that sent tingles down my spine.

He saw the confusion in my eyes, his face lightened and he pulled his hand back. "I just thought that we needed to start over. I don't know you and you don't know me yet we have a constant battle through the tabloids. I didn't mean to call you out on Ellen, I felt bad and it's finally taken me this long to realize that it wasn't right! I just thought I would fix it, come introduce myself without the tabloids doing it for me."

It was in that moment that I just witnessed a side of Harry Styles no on else has seen in a long time... Like that moment back stage as I watched him voice his statement. Even if I did really hate him I couldn't. No not after this. Paisley sighed and smiled.

"Hi Harry I'm Paisley, Paisley Morgan." He has looked down when he had spoke but as he looked up a bright expression played on his face. He smiled and took my small petite one in his large hands. Call me crazy but is it awkward to bring up how perfect it had felt.

He pulled his hand away, something she didn't want but it had to happen. "Your second reason?" Paisley smirked, "you promised my best mates girls some passes to your first show here in London." Harry licked his lips and smirked sticking his pockets into his hands. "Right, I said to stop by and they sent you." Her voice had a joke like demeanor to it.

"Actually... I volunteered. I didn't want to be stuck in the recording room with Canada's biggest Diva." Paisley raised an eyebrow at him.

"Managements way of collaborating us. She's a bit nasally if you ask me." He chuckled, Paisley nodded her head with a laugh.

"Well come on in, just don't mind anyone with rolled up shirt and neon colored wigs. They’re the needy and I'm just doing my part and helping them out." It was Harry's turn to furrow his eyebrows.

He followed me into the bus where I found everyone piled over to the window. "Where did they go? Damn it Hunter I told you to keep an eye out for them just in case they left." I raised an eyebrow and cleared my throat.

Heads slowly turned our way, boy were the looks priceless. "What are y'all doing?" Eli shrugged his shoulders and Karmyn bit her lip. My aunt immediately walked away with Shelley and Hunter still had the lime green wig on.

"Harry, the needy. The needy, Harry." I looked up to meet his eyes and his amused look. "Your mates?" He questioned, "actually the brothers and best friend." His eyes widened and nodded. "Gotcha."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so.... last chapter for a bit. I love all my 17 subscribers but I really would love to know what you guys think, don't be silent! Also I apologize for any errors, this was written on my phone and I am on a time crunch cause I have to start getting ready for work... but yes please comment, tell your friends, tell you grandparents. Tell everyone about my story yeah :)

Paisley's lovely outfit.