Status: Shit summary, give it a go

Fighting Feelings

Surprise!!!!

" come on Marshall, you're on in like 5 minutes" Paul yelled before storming out of my dressing room. I'm currently in La doing some dam interviews for my album and I just cant seem to get some time alone.

" I have to go, but ill call you later okay" I said quickly into the phone to Ashley who is on the other end as she's in London. Its been nearly 4 weeks since we officially decided to date, and since than our separate careers have seemed to quickly turn into hectic travelling and enormous days full of being our alto Egos. We haven't been able to spend any time together and it seems all our conversations these days are over the mobile, trying to keep it quite from others.

" okay, Ill see you soon" she replied before hanging up just in time before Paul comes storming back into my dressing room demanding I hurry the fuck up. I hate doing all these interviews and travelling, I'm lucky to even have gotten to spend a couple of days with the girls before heading over here, but I couldn't see Ashley since she has been over in London recording a few duets with Drake. Now I'm just trying to keep my mind busy so I don't start worrying and getting concerned because she's spending so much time with Drake and his crew.

Walking out I quickly have to push all these feelings away and become the emotionless, cold Eminem gang everyone sees me like.

Ashley P.o.v

" this better work" I said while I'm standing in a full length mirror admiring their work. You see I kind of lied Marshall and I've decided to come by and surprise him and spend few days with him.
Since I'm not planning on leaving his hotel room the only problem I really have to face is getting up to his room without anyone noticing that Ashley Anne is staying at the same hotel as Eminem. Not only would this kill the surprise it would Also make Christine have a heart attack since I'm meant to relaxing before heading home to the boys.

" Royce let me introduce you to Danielle" Charlotte joked as Royce walked into the room after waiting for Charlotte to finish fixing me up and making me look nothing like me. Instead of my normal long blonde hair I'm now wearing a short bobbed wig which is like this black color that makes me look from another planet, she managed to put me in this very skimpy outfit which has these bangles to go with it, making me lol like this rich stuck up escort that has really bad fashion sense.

" wow, you defiantly look different thats for sure.... And surprisingly you tend to actually look good, which I wasn't expecting" Royce answered, glancing me up and down, admiring his wife's work. I have to admit staring at the mirror someone is going to have to be very smart to figure this is actually Ashley Ann.

" so you know what to do? Ive booked you a room under Danielle Clarvet" he continued on, going once again over the plan of getting me into the hotel without being recognized. Him and his wife are going to head back towards their room inside the hotel a little later. Royce is heading of now to meet Marshall for some interviews as charlottes is planning on remaining with me until i can head in.
Their are a few phone calls that I have to take before I can go Surprise him, so I'll head in a little later.

Finally the time had come and I tried to act as calm and elegant as I possibly can, even though I feel like a escort with the clothes I'm wearing, and I can feel the counter girl looking me up an down weirdly as I check into my hotel room under the name of Danielle Clarvet. I have no idea where he got the name from, to me it sounds like an Italian escorts name or mistress name.

Of course nothing went to plan and instead of getting there early and making the surprise even more better, the problem at the desk seemed to have taken a lot more time than it should have and like always I end up having to rush towards the lift so I can get to my room than to Marshall's before he gets back.

Luckily the elevator arrived when I got there and since it's not to pact in the lobby because it's late, I know I'm going to be riding the elevator alone instead of being cramped in with strangers that make me nervous.

" can you hold the lift" I heard a guy yell, straight away knowing I'm the only one going up that I'm going to have to share with someone else.
So politely I just hold the door open with my hand waiting for the guy to come closer and appear from around the corner.

Seeing Paul's face, literally made weakness come over my body as the fear of being spotted begins to take over. Crap I need to get out of here, or this is going to end in a disaster.

Trying to act normal and polite I begin taking a few steps forward so I can try to get out of here, but just like always more drama seems to follow and before I could get any where I'm being faced with about 5 guys and 2 girls basically walking into the lift and pressuring me back towards the back wall of the lift as they all file in.

" you've got to be kidding me" I thought to myself, trying to hide my face as best as I could without them recognizing me.
The first two who came in are Royce and me Porter followed by Paul, Marshall and his bodyguard.

Straight away from the gasp and shock Royce tries really hard to cover up after spotting me standing alone in the exact same lift as Marshall, I know he's very Aware of this bizarre encounter we're having.

Royce slowly turned round to look at the doors just like everyone else was, he was trying so hard to contain his laughter and jokes but In the end he just didn't know how to, and as we began riding this elevator in silence Royce covered his mouth as a few chuckles escaped.

" man you okay?" Paul asked turning round to face Royce, looking concerned about his weird mood, but also giving him a nice view of me leaning against the back mirror trying to stay as calm as possible.

Wondering what is making Royce so happy and amused, Marshall also turned curiously round, watching while smirking knowing Royce is lying straight to Paul making up some dumb shit about nothing.

" yeah I'm fine, just in a weird mood, that's all" he replied, straightening his mannerism up and acting cool and calm towards Paul and Marshall who are wondering what's gotten into Him. Paul barely even recognized my presence leaning up against the back mirror inside the lift trying to look distracted by something, I guess he was to busy with the young very good looking women standing in front of him.

For some reason Marshall continued to turn slightly round and glance at Royce who still couldn't stop laughing to himself and looking at me trying to get me to laugh. I swear I could have kicked him so hard, but I do have to admit it was pretty funny and awkward standing in a very silent lift filled with guys you are trying to avoid and trying to sneak around to see Marshall.

Since Marshall was basically in the opposite corner to me, I could feel him slightly turn back and glance at me for some reason. Maybe he's recognized who I am and is just trying to confirm it? But what ever the reason is, I'm defiantly starting to panic since he keeps doing it.

" are you sure you don't want me to hook you up with a nice blonde or something for the night" Paul asked glancing towards Marshall who just continued watching the floor levels rise. I can't believe he's manager is asking if he wants to hook up when he's girlfriend is standing in the same elevator, well I guess Paul nor Marshall know that but still it hurts to hear.
Royce once again couldn't help but make a little noise when he realized I'm there and that this is becoming extremely awkward.
Making Paul once again turn slightly towards Royce and wonder what the hell is wrong with him. Seeing Royce try to come up with all these excuses basically made me feel less terrified.

" nah I'm fine, just going to have an early one"Marshall replied, not even bothering to look at the young models standing in front of him. Relief and happiness flew over me, knowing Marshall is actually sticking by his word and being faithful to me.

" that's what you've been saying for months now." Paul just commented right before the elevator stopped at his and Mr potters level, allowing Marshall to dodge his comment since Paul looks very eager to get these girls back to his room.

" ill call you tomorrow" Paul managed to say to Marshall before the doors began closing again, just leaving Marshall, Royce and I standing there as that awkward lift silence took over again.

Glancing towards Royce I see him struggling so much just to keep his laughter in and I know it's any second before he breaks and makes me laugh as well.
I'm feeling so much more relaxed knowing it's only Royce as Marshall in the lift, i don't have to stand here worrying that they are going to recognize me as Ashley Ann and wonder what I'm doing here.

" hahahaha aha hahahaha " Royce started laughing hysterically not being able to keep it in. Seeing how he literally holds on to the rail for support just makes me start smiling, knowing I can't keep a straight face for very long.

" man, what the hell is wrong with you?" Marshall asked again glancing back looking horrified as he's best friend just randomly burst out laughing for no reason, I can tell by the look on his face that he's extremely embarrassed and concern by his friends behaviour.
Luckily the lift reached my floor allowing me to get of just before I lost my composure as well.
That was hell trying to keep a serious face. I'm one of those girls that can only go for a few seconds without laughing or smiling, I have no idea how Marshall manages to stay so emotionless an cold in his face.

I could finally breathe once I'm out of there walking towards my hotel room. At least that's over, now I just have to sneak up to Marshall room after I'm ready.

Marshall p.o.v

" far out your embarrassing" I comment after that woman has just walked out and left me and Royce the only ones in the lift. I still couldn't help by look at Royce and wonder what's gotten into him and why he couldn't seem to keep still while in the lift. That poor woman must have thought we were such losers, from Paul not being able to keep his hands of those girls, to Royce not being able to just stand there and aft normal for a few minutes.

Royce just playfully pushed me as we walked out onto our level, knowing I'm only joking around with him. To be honest I love how Royce is weird and always mucking around, laughing for no reason, it's like if we didn't have him the atmosphere within the shady family would be so cold and awkward all the time, least with Royce touring with me now he manages to bring out the more Immature side of me and helps me joke around like I used to.

" how's Ashley?" Royce asked, while walking towards our separate rooms. For a few moments I've managed to stop thinking about Ashley and wanting to be with her, but once again I'm reminded that we are so far apart and haven't seen each other In so long.

" she's good, just finishing up in London. " I replied, feeling even more sadder knowing we aren't going to see each other for a little while longer and how much these last couple of weeks have been hell, not being able to wake up next to her or spend any longer than 10 minutes with her.

" well only a little longer now" he commented before saying goodnight and making his way inside his suite where Charlotte has been waiting for him to arrive back.
Man I wish I could arrive back knowing Ashley is waiting for me to return, but instead I enter a massive cold, silent suite alone.
The only communication I've been having with Ashley is through phone calls and Skype, where we flirt and play games just Trying to relieve our desires for each other, but it's still not the same of her actually being here and being with me, sometimes phone sex can get boring after you do it nearly every night.

Knowing I won't be able to sleep and I'll just begin thinking about Ashley again I sit down and turn the massive plasma on and begin watching some sport, hoping I will just doze of into a slumber.

It's been nearly 30 minutes since I arrived home, and the exhaustion and Tiredness is really starting to kick in.
When i head someone knocking on the door I swear I was hallucinating and tirednes was playing games with my mind, but when it continued I knew someone was out there.

Who the hell could be knocking on the door this late? I swear I began to feel nervous when I glanced at the clock and it read 10pm. I know for sure it's not Paul or Royce because they would have just called or something.

I looked through the little hole before opening the door and noticing the person was a female.

" can I help you?" I asked, holding the door while I looked this female up and down. Straight away I recognized her from the lift, but for some reason she has changed and now was wearing a very low cut top and an over sized coat that matched her black short bobbed hair.

" I've been waiting for you" she seductively said trying to sound sexy. Great I can tell this has Paul written all over it, since he's been throwing groupies and females at me all week getting annoyed I keep rejecting them.

" I'm sorry I don't know what my manager said but I'm not interested" I just said trying to make it very clear that I'm don't want to spend the night have sex with her. I know Paul means well, but I'm with Ashley now and from past experience I know she is only giving me one more chance.

I began closing the door, not wanting to stand here any longer as her body and beauty seemed to tease me. It's not that I'm weak it's just I haven't had sex in ages so every little thing seemed to turn me on.

" come on I'm freezing out here" she said, stepping forward and barging her way passed me like she has every right to enter my hotel, while pulling her suitcase behind. Now I'm defiantly not sure what Paul promised her, but no way is she staying over.

" Oi you can't fuckin just invite yourself In here. I want you to leave right now" I yelled after closing the door and quickly following her. I can't help but get furious when she just places her things down like this is her place and walks towards the windows quickly sliding the curtains over and making the room even more darker than usual.

" that's it I want you out or I'm calling security" I continued yelling as she turn back round to face me like she hasn't done anything wrong And is clueless to why I'm so pissed of.

" I Thought we could have some fun" she said, taking a few steps forward towards me. Oh god she's basically going to seduce me so I don't kick her out, and trust me these high escorts no how to seduce someone.

But it's like seeing her just walking towards me smiling and teasing, i automatically just start to picture Ashley and how much she reminds me of her.

" I have a girlfriend..... So you better get your stuff and get out because I'm not interested" I said, getting my composure and courage back after a few seconds of weakness.
It's like as soon as Ashely jumped into my head, I remembered how lucky I am to finally have her and how much I really don't want to be with some random who probably is getting paid for this by Paul.

Making my way towards the phone, I'm stunned and shocked to hear the Girl that was a few seconds ago seducing me and being sexy now completely laughing her head of, like I've told a funny joke or some something to embarrass myself, in a way it was a lot like how Royce reacted in the lift completely laughing for no reason.

" you really have no clue, do you Marshall" she laughed making me look at her and wonder why she's calling me by my first name and why her whole personality has changed within seconds. She looks at me like I should be getting something but I just stand there completely and utterly confused.

" I......" I just mumbled not knowing what to say ,as she continued giggling to herself, before completely changing again and putting on her seduction face.

" maybe this will help" she teased, while take a few steps closer before sliding her hands gently to the belt of her coat and under doing it slowly, letting it slide down her shoulders and fall to the ground, revealing her incredible body and the stunning dark purple lace lingerie that seems to fits perfectly on her.

Not having any words to speak, I just try to keep my breathing the same hoping I don't get more turned on than I already am.
I shouldn't be just standing here staring at this girl who even has the same body as Ashley.
But when she begins to walk closer that's when I know this needs To end. It's one thing looking at someone else like this, but it's another thing acting upon anything. I really think the early days of a relationship is when you really set the boundaries and figure out what kind of relationship you want to have. Some people don't call looking at flirting with others cheating while other couples classify everything cheating, and since Ashley and I haven't really talked about those kind of things i don't want to risk it.

Coming back down to earth after waying my options around in my head, I see that this girl is still just standing in front of me, just smiling likes she's waiting for me to make the first move or something.

" Really Marshall! Your still clueless. Fine what about this?" she joked, showing me the smile that reminds me of Ashley's as she turns around and walks away from me, making me really quite confused about what she's going on about. Checking her backside out, I swear she looks exactly like Ashley if you exclude the black hair, and her laugh is the same as well.
Come on Marshall get a grip, you can't be that into Ashley to actually be standing here comparing some stunning woman to the girl that you've only been dating for two weeks or so.

I'm shocked to see her reach up and start doing something with her hair before she bends over. It's like she bent over with black hair but In seconds she's straitens up and is now holding her black hair in one hand, as the other runs through her now long wavy blonde hair that's magically appeared, falling down her back and shoulders.
Even though I still can't see her face, straight away I recognize that stunning blonde hair.

" Ashley!" I just said surprised and speechless as she turns back round to face me.

" surprise!!!!" She smiled doing the whole surprise act and hand movements pretending she was still into it even though I'm standing right across from her.

" trust me it wasn't meant to plan out like this" she added laughing, while I'm finally putting all the pieces together, still dumfounded that my girlfriend has flown all the way home from London to surprise me.

I couldn't and didn't want to move, the scene in front of me was way to amazing to even flinch. My emotions of shock and surprise took control of my body and made me just stand there staring her up and down, thinking how incredible she really is, now taking in her body an appearance without feeling any guilt.

" well, are you going to say something? If it's to much just tell me ......." She said making me come back down to earth and really hear way she was saying. Oh crap now she thinks I don't like her surprise and don't want her to be here, when in true honesty It's the complete opposite.

So since I know there is no possible way I'm going to be able to convey to her how happy I am just by telling her, I decided to show her.
Without a moments hesitation I was grasping her and kissing her passionately but roughly on the mouth. My fingers running gently all over her body searching for an area to grasp hoping to pull her even closer or hoping to feel more of her exposed soft skin.

We continued just standing there kissing for a while, I wanted to show her how amazing and excited I am for her to be here since I think she got the impression before that I didn't as wasn't happy to see her surprise.

" so where's the bedroom?" She asked after taking a few seconds to catch our breaths. I know what she wants and so do I, since we haven't been together for ages I just hold her hand and lead her towards the bedroom knowing we can talk later, but first I want to be with her in ways no one else gets to.

Ashley p.o.v

" so you were the one in the lift?.........." He asked laughing to himself, as I'm curled up by his side after finally getting to be intimate with him. It didn't last long but I wasn't expecting it to, I can tell Marshall was really turned on and needed to release himself, but it doesn't matter we have a few days.

" yeah I wasn't meant to be, I was meant to arrive earlier and just be here when you got back but there was something wrong with the booking Royce and Charlotte made........" I explained, leaning up on my elbow to look at Marshall and watch his amused face.

" that explains why Royce was acting so weird in the lift.." He said to himself, laughing when realizing how awkward and funny the whole lift situation was and how oblivious he was.

" I still can't believe they managed to get me in here without any one noticing" I commented, placing my head back down and lightly tracing swirls on his chest.

" I still can't believe you left London to surprise me." He smiled, even though he seems happy with my surprise worry still comes over me.
Looking up at him I don't want to kill the mood but I also don't want to keep worrying like this. I remember my ex used to say he loved all these surprises I did for him but as so as he got with his friends he would just pay the shit out of me and tell them how mushy I am.

" are you sure you like it?..... You don't think it's to romantic or to over the top..... Because if you think....." I began to saying letting all my concerns come out, but before I could even finish being insecure Marshall just leans forward and smashes his lips on mine, before quickly flipping me over.

" I love it..... So stop doubting yourself because there's no need" he said, taking a few seconds to run his hand through my hair. Making goosebumps rise on my skin as his finger traces my lip. These are the moments I love and think about when I'm not with him, it's not all about the sex but also about these intimate moments that make me crave to be with him.

" I have to admit you look pretty hot with black hair" he whispered, playing with a few strands of hair remember a few hours ago when I had short black hair.

" well I guess I'm gonna have to keep it than" I just smiled before he replaces his finger with his lips, lightly brushing against mine as the heat quickly rises between us.

This time round it's more tender than before, I guess before we spent hours doing different positions, different paces while totally messing up his bed and getting rough with each other's trying to catch up on time we've spent apart.
But this time as we began kissing passionately again we both could feel the exhaustion and tiredness within each other. Our eagerness and lust for each other has calmed down and this time round wasn't so much about getting the ultimate pleasure or release but more about just admiring and censoring each other. I know I probably sound selfish but I would be lying to say that a few hours ago i was thinking more about my pleasures just like Marshall was thinking more about his. It's not bad or anything and it's not like you're using each other it's just when you haven't had sex in a while you really want to reach that amazing orgasm and get lost in the lust.
However this time round, while kissing Marshall I can't help but run my fingers along his skin and trace his tattoos I forgot to admire before.

Sliding his palm down my stomach, he obviously felt the coldness and Goosebumps along my skin because before he starts anything else he just pulls the quilt cover up and places it over us allowing it to capture the heat.

It began with just grinding softly into each other while allowing our tongues to do most of the work before it quickly developed into something much much more.
And once again I was spending my night with the side of Marshall I was beginning to fall in love with.

( next day)
Just as I thought I couldn't sleep much last night, even though Marshall and I stayed up to like midnight having sex, the jet lag started to kick in and wrecked my sleeping pattern.

Walking out of the ensuite I can't help but get caught up staring at Marshall as he laid sleeping soundly on his chest.
How the hell is this guy known as one of the most controversial rappers in the industry. He seems so gentle and caring to be the same guy that writes and records songs that are all about sluts and paying out other celebrities.

Realizing I've been watching him for a good couple of minutes I just walk and hop back into bed, sliding slowly beside him, placing my hand on his Lower back, hoping not to wake him up but of course that doesn't work out.

" sorry I didn't mean to wake you" I whispered after seeing him stir and slowly opening his eyes and adjusting to the dim light.

" it's fine" he whispered, smiling as he leaned up and placed a soft kiss on my lips before looking at the clock. I have no idea what time he's working today but I do know he has a few interviews and appearances he has to do, I'm just hoping he can still spend some time with me to relax.

" come here, it's way to early to be up" he joked, placing his hands around my waist and pulling me into him so he can cuddle me from behind.
Even though we were meant to sleep for a while, I couldn't help but giggle to myself when Marshall just kept placing all these little kisses on me distracting me from resting and rather got us both worked up until we couldn't resist our desires for each other.

Marshall p.o.v

" so did you really enjoy your day or you just saying it?" Marshall asked after getting home from doing some interviews. Surprisingly he has gotten up and it's only 5 o'clock, it's a lot better than the times I get home.

" no seriously I did. You left me here with my favorite chocolate, favorite DVDs, fridge full of food and magazines, plus no calls from Christine, so I've been in heaven all day " She joked making Me laugh as I joined her on the lounge. My day has been hectic, full of interviews but I'm so glad to be back here with Ashley.
All I've been thinking about today is her and how I can't get over she actually came to surprise me.

We sat and talked about a few things as I got settled on the couch allowing my exhaustion take hold of my body. Of course Ashley insisted in giving me a massage that made everything so much better and so much harder to get up when it became dinner time.

" how about you go call your boys while I get us some dinner" I suggested after sitting on the couch for nearly an hour just cuddling and relaxing like I was on a holiday and didn't have to work again tomorrow.

" alright if you insist" she laughed placing a gentle kiss on my cheek before rushing to the room. She knows her boys ring up after they get home from school and do their homework. I talked to my girls today, I basically just sat there while each blabbed on about stuff that made no sense. Since they are getting older, Hailie and Alaina don't have much to say they just usually answer my questions and than pass it over to Whitney who starts talking her head of.

I was in the middle of heating up the takeaway I got Royce to get us when he got he's. I could have gotten it but I know Paul would had gotten suspicious if I ordered dinner for two so luckily Royce and Charlotte were also getting takeaway.

Nervousness came over me when I heard someone knocking on the door, straight away I think it's Paul and start going over all the things I can say to get him to go away, no way could I let him in even if I did hide Ashely in my room knowing Paul he wouldn't leave for like hours and probably bring company.
But looking through the little hole in the door, I became more shocked to see who was standing on the other side.

" Elton, this is a surprise" I said shocked to see Elton John standing outside my door. Me and him have been friends for a while now and every week I call him up because he's my drug mentor, but I wasn't expecting him to see him.

" Marshall, how are you? I know I didn't call but I was just coming home from a meeting and thought I'll come and check in, see how you doing?" He smiled politely. How the hell am I going to get out of this? I can't just push him away after he's taken the time out to see me.

" man, I'm......." I started saying but stumbling trying to think of the right words to say this without sounding mean. It's just by the way he's face was dropping I can tell he's starting to realize In trying to make up an excuse not to let him in.

" if you don't want me to come in that's fine, just tell me" he said sadly, looking at me wondering why I wasn't letting him in and trying to make up an excuse to get him to go away. It wasn't that I didn't want him In, it's just Ashley's here and still completely unaware of his presence.

" I do want you to come in.......it's just" I stumbled again not having a really good excuse and stopping since I know I was making things worse. Seeing I'm completely sounding like a jerk I realized there is only one thing left to do.

" okay look, promise me you won't saying anything to anyone?" I asked after giving up on all my really bad excuses and lies.
He just nodded his head in agreement waiting patiently for me to get me nerves up.

" I'm seeing someone at the moment it's just we're keeping it a secret for now" I finally confessed feeling relief come over me as I continue telling Elton about my secret relationship.

" do you want to meet her?" I added at the end noticing the excitement come across Elton's face. Whenever I talk to him over the phone about my weeks and how I'm going being sober he always ask if I'm seeing anyone at the moment, the only person I told him about was Kim because it wasn't a big deal and I wasn't nervous about the relationship, but with Ashley I always seem to be a little nervous around her and how I'm acting towards her.

" I don't have to, if you want to keep it a secret than that's cool" he said, I guess he felt I was just saying it because he had already caught me out lying to him, but in all honesty I want him to know so I don't have to keep lying to him.

" nonsense..... I trust you besides you probably already have met her" I answered stepping aside to let him through. Elton knows a lot of secrets and weaknesses about me and has so for a few years now and not once has he leaked it to the media, they actually only found out we were friends a few months ago.

" don't take this the wrong way but it's hasn't been that long since you and Kim broke up" he commented quietly as I close the door. As much as his comment did surprise me, he's right it's just a lot of things he doesn't know.

" yeah it complicated but to cut it short, I was seeing this woman before Kim, but got scared of my feelings and doing something new so I kind of......." I said, trying to be quiet so Ashley doesn't have to hear all of this again

" ........ So you kind of ran back to your past thinking you didn't have to face something new." Elton just answered, his words explaining exactly why I ran back to Kim, I was to afraid to start a new chapter as just can't trying to fix my last one even though I wasn't that happy in it.

" exactly. Couldn't have said it any better" I just replied smiling knowing he's totally the best person to tell and who would understand Ashley's and I relationship with Judging neither of us.

" let me just go see if she's of the phone yet...but please, make yourself at home, I'll just be a sec" I gestured him towards we lounge room so I can go check on Ashley.

Walking into the bedroom I spot Ashely straight away just getting of the phone an placing a few Of her documents away in her briefcase. I'm excited but also really anxious about introducing them two even though she's probably already met him.

" babe, as much as I hate to say this but I need you to put some clothes on" I whispered softly in her ear as I stood behind her placing my hands around her waist pulling her closer so our bodies are touching. As much as I don't want her to be in anything clothing I knew Elton wouldn't be impressed if he saw her naked.

" ohhh really.... Why?" I m so comfortable, plus I was about to have a shower if you'd like to join me" she seductively replied looking up at me and giving me a teasing smile that just made me so tempted to give in and have a shower with her.

" as much as I would love to we can't have a shower....... Because...... Because there's someone here I want you to meet" I nervously said not knowing how she's going to react. Watching as her face turned quickly into surprise than into panic I knew I had freaked her out.

" don't worry, it's just Elton. You know I tell him everything and i trust him" I explained, hoping it would calm her since she's met Elton before and has worked with him a couple of times.

"Fine, I'll be out in a sec" she smiled, placing a soft kiss on my lips showing me she's happy to meet him. I'm thankful she's being so understanding about this and about us telling the first person.

I left her to head back outside where I talked to Elton for a while, as always he asked about my kids as I asked about his family. He did ask for some more details about my girlfriend but I just thought it would be easier for him to see her first before he ask all the questions we need to answer.

Ashley p.o.v
The look on Elton's face was priceless, I don't think I ever seen him so shocked and surprised to see me walking out of Marshall's room.

" no way" he laughed, smiling massively while also trying to contain his laughter. I don't know if he's laughing because he's happy or if he think this is a joke.

" you guys are dating?" He asked pointing between the two of us as the smile kept increasing. All Marshall and I could do was nod gently hoping he realizes we are joking and that this is actually happening.

" I have to admit I'm shocked...... but I'm also so happy for you guys" he finally admitted smiling as he came over and gave me a massive hug. I've known Elton for ages and we've worked together multiple times is just I haven't seen him in a while.

" how are you?......it's been months and months" he asked holding me in his arms. The smile on his face just made Marshall and I feel so relieved, we were expecting him to be shocked but luckily that didn't last.

" I'm actually really good, what about you and your family?" I asked smiling happily, seeing marshall behind Elton grinning knowing we've won over his closest friend. I'm happy to have Elton so accepting, I know Marshall looks up to him a lot and in a way it kind of makes telling others sound a lot easier, but we know that's not going to be easy.

" everyone's good, just got back from Hawaii. So everyone's pretty tried at the moment, but all good" he answered, waking over to the sofa and taking a seat so we could all talk.
Marshall and I got comfortable next to each other while Elton got comfortable in the recliner.
We all started catching up which was nice to do, I've always been curious how Marshall and him actually became friends since they are so different and at ones stage there was a lot of controversy over Eminem and gays, but I still remember the night Elton and him performed at the Grammys which made a lot of people talk, I just had no idea they would later become very good friends.

" so how long have you guys been dating?" Elton asked after we talked about random things. I'm guessing Marshall hasn't told him the whole story and how we've had some complications on the way.

" only a few weeks but we've been causally hooking up for about 6 months" Marshall answered knowing I didn't know how to answer. I had no idea of Elton even knew about Marshall and Kim getting back together, but from the way Elton replied and filled in the details I'm guessing he knows more than I expected.

" well I'm happy for you guys..... It's a bit random but I guess knowing both of you..... I can't actually think of a more perfect couple" Elton said, making me blush while Marshall is gently squeezing my hand knowing Elton is exactly right. From a distance we might seem like an odd couple but for the people that know us personally, they probably can tell how well we compliment each other and how there is so much under our layers.

" but can I just say, whenever this does get out. It's going to rock the industry" he commented, making us all laugh. We're well aware that it's probably going to get out one day but we still haven't told our families or friends about us, so we are both hoping that's a while till it comes out.

We talked more for a little while about how we met, and how we've managed to keep this a secret for so Long. Marshall couldn't help but tell Elton how I rocked up wearing a Black wig and glasses which of course made me blush but made Elton break out in hysterical laughter. It was getting pretty late, and since we did have takeaway while talking to Elton I knew I should go back into to bedroom.

" I'm gonna actually head of to bed..... But it was really nice seeing you again" I said politely after a contempt silence came over us. I know Elton came here to talk to Marshall about private things so I didn't want to invade their space and over crowd them.

" you don't have to leave" Marshall said probably thinking it was his fault that I'm leaving to go to bed, like I felt I had to.

" no it's fine, I know you guys talk about personal things, so I'm happy to give you privacy..... Besides I'm stuffed" I smiled. While giving Elton a friendly hug and saying goodbye before I placed a gentle kiss on Marshall's lips, hoping he'll be into join me soon.
I wasn't lying about being stuffed, I never knew you could get so tired just from sitting at home and stuffing your face all day, but some how I could barely keep my eyes open.

Marshall p.o.v

Elton and I both watched her walk into the bedroom knowing she was leaving to give us time to talk like we always do every week. How the hell did I become so lucky?

" can I just say you've scored a really amazing girl there" Elton commented, making me turn round from checking her backside out and thinking about how I get to go to bed with someone like her.

" I know I have. That's why I'm trying to do everything right to keep her.......I'm just worried she's going to get over me" I softly replied, sadness coming over me as I though about her leaving and wondering how someone like this could actually want to be with someone like me. I wasn't afraid to tell Elton more about my worries because that's what friends are for and that's the relationship Elton and I have. But just like Royce, he tried to get it into my head that I'm good enough for Ashley an that she isn't like Mariah. I just don't believe them for some reason, it's like my insecurities are taking over all control of my feelings and I'm just waiting for the day she decides she wants someone else.
We also talked more about Kim and I and how I treated Ashley so bad, I hated telling him because I know I sounded like a real jerk and I didn't want him to judge me, but instead he actually understood my actions and told me I shouldn't be afraid to let new people in, because sometimes I have to let the old go.
Which I already knew otherwise I would still be with Kim, but after those few months of us dating I knew we had run our time and it was about time I move on with my dating life, and let someone new like Ashley in.
I guess I already did let Ashley in, I just for some reason couldn't let make myself admit my feelings for her, until I pushed her away and realized I couldn't keep living in the past where I wasn't happy.

" how's Ashley?..... Like how she going these days?" Elton asked after we spent ages talking about my addiction and feelings.
Straight away I knew what he meant and hoped Ashley couldn't hear any of this.

" shes actually going really good..... She's a lot better from when I first met her which was only a few months after the incident" I replied quietly. I know Ashley getting a lot more confident these days and doesn't blame herself so much with what happened with her ex.

" but you know she still has her days.... It's just when you have to be there for her....... However it doesn't help she has a manager like Christine" I added, knowing Elton will probably understand my concern about Ashley's confidence and the way her manager plays her all the time.

" oh!!! she's one evil woman that Christine.... Does she know ?" He asked, I knew exactly what he's talking about and sadly I hated thinking about how much Christine does everything to ruin Ashley's life.

" nope, she would absolutely freak since she hates my guts" I joked. I can't imagine how much fury she's going to hold when we decide to come clean. Half of me wants to rub it in her face but the other half cares to much about Ashley to go out of my way and make Christine mad.

" Ashley even had to record love the way you lie with me behind her back.... Just because she didn't want Ashley Ann to be seen associating with Eminem" I added, knowing how much Christine hates me and Eminem. She lost her shit when she saw that I collaborated with her on love the way you lie part 2 even though part 1 did so well.

" she's a monster that woman..... Just watch her she'll do anything to get money an publicity" he said with anger after telling him about the things she's already done to get Ashley into magazines etc. I'm already planning on looking out for Ashley I just don't want Christine to stomp all over her. That's why I'm Ashley is more open about her career so I know if she's about to walk into a trap set by Christine.

We ended up talking a lot longer than expected and by the time Elton left and I got into the bedroom, Ashley was fast asleep on her side, giving me the perfect opportunity to quietly slide in behind her and hold her while I drifted of to sleep, knowing we've got all day just to relax and be with each other.
The only problem is, these days feel like we're in paradise as we lock ourselves up in this penthouse not allowing the outside world to bother us. It's just we have one more day like this until we both head back home where we start having to hide this from people like our kids and fifty, not to mention hiding this from our management team who will soon have to figure out how they are going to handle all the press and publicity we are going to attract when Eminem and Ashley Ann decide to go public.