Only of You

Chapter 15

7 months had flown by pretty quickly, Green Day had made many new fans throughout the months of gigs and partying. Their sound was loved by 100's, if not 1000's of people around America, it was crazy, the band were loving the reaction to the music they were making.
The band and Charlie were in San Francisco tonight and were going to be stopping by places in California as they made their way back home. The gig tonight was starting at 8pm, there was an hour and half to go. Charlie was busy in the back of the club called 'hype', she was fixing up the instruments for the guys, making sure they were all working properly for them. Meanwhile Mike and John were busy at the bar enjoying a bottle of bud talking about the set list and as for Billie Joe, he had gone for a walk, to get himself ready for the gig, or so thats what Charlie thought...

"Ha, yeah I know, it gets frustrating doesn't it?" Billie Joe chuckled into the phone, his green eyes light with enthusiasm as he laughed at what the dark eyed Adrienne was saying to him. He pulled out a cigarette out of the packet that was hanging out of his black jacket and put it in his mouth, lighting it quickly as she spoke to him.

Taking a drag of nicotine, Billie Joe blew smoke into the air and laughed again. "Oh yeah definitely, it is hard in relationships, I just hate the whole 'you like her, you looked at her ass' and I'm like no I fucking did not,"

Billie Joe had been having secret phone calls with Adrienne, the girl from Minnesota, for months now. They had become good phone buddies, he really liked her, in a friendly way of course. They both gave each other relationship advise a lot and sometimes, she even had wise words of comfort and support with how to deal with Charlie. He told Adrienne about what had happened to Charlie when she was a young girl. The green eyed guitarist knew that his girlfriend would most probably kill him if she found out, but he was making sure she wouldn't ever find out about his phone calls. He loved her with all his heart, he wanted her to open up more but because of what happened to her, she couldn't and he understood that, she'd been affected deeply.

"Well thats probably because you're a pretty, clever girl and he doesn't wanna lose you," He told her, quickly, closing his eyes and frowning, wondering if he should've said that. He wasn't lying, Adie was a pretty girl, and very clever too, the things she had learnt about human sexuality amazed him. Sometimes he wondered if he had over stepped the mark when they talked about sex, but she was only talking about her college class, that was okay wasn't it?

Biting his lip at whatever she was saying on the phone, he threw his cigarette to the pavement and let out a sigh as he ran a hand through his mass of black hair. "Well thanks," He almost blushed at her compliment she gave him, she said he was 'very handsome' and that 'Charlie was lucky to have him'.

"Anyway you tell that boyfriend of yours to go get fucked if he ever tries to tell you what to do again, damn asshole, I've gotta go anyway 80, gig starts soon, can't be late to my own show," He laughed.

Billie Joe ended the phone call and began walking back towards the club, he was only 10 minutes away but Charlie was probably wondering where he was. Part of him felt guilty for lying to her, it wasn't like he was cheating on her, Adie was just a friend, but he knew what Charlie was like, she would get extremely jealous and accuse him of all sorts. He kicked a piece of trash out of his way as he walked and stepped into the back door of the club, he looked around the room, his green eyes landing straight onto his girlfriend, he thought she was looking rather sexy. She was stood up wearing denim shorts, a white 'the clash' t-shirt, her black hair was in its messed up style as it lay on her shoulders and she had his guitar in her hands. The first thing that came into Billie Joe's mind was 'fuck, she's hot'. His eyes had filled with lust as he continued to stare at her, making her blush slightly as she noticed him come in. She finished playing a tune from the guitar whilst Billie walked up to her, taking the guitar from her hands and placing it gently back in its stand. She licked her lips as she watched him put the guitar back, her breathing was slightly heavier, she could feel the sexual tension between them. Once Billie Joe had made sure his guitar was safe, he stood in front of Charlie, their green eyes locked immediately, he stroked her cheek gently and leant in to kiss her pink lips. She brushed her hands through his hair as she kissed him back, soft at first but then suddenly she turned aggressive, she grabbed his slightly long black hair and tugged it, making their kiss become passionate and rough almost. Billie Joe ran his hands down her body, from her breasts to her ass, his body was pressed against hers as he picked her up and pinned her against the nearest wall. She could feel his hardness as he had her pinned with his hips, his lips had moved to her neck, kissing and sucking at it gently, making her let out a quiet moan. He pulled away from her neck to look into her eyes, breathing out. "Have you got any keys to lock the doors?"
Nodding, Charlie pushed herself down against him, enjoying the sensation of feeling his lean, toned body as she slid down it. She walked over to a little wooden chest of draws and opened the first draw, she pulled out a chain of keys and closed the draws. She knew there wasn't long left until the gig, just under an hour to be exact, so she quickly locked the two doors and eagerly threw the keys to the floor and looked up to find a topless Billie Joe in front of her wearing a very sexy smile. He wrapped his arms around Charlie's small waist, pressing her body against his as he began to kiss her lips guiding her down onto the floor with him, lying her beneath him as his body hovered over hers. Charlie's fingers, like magnets, immediately fell to the button on Billie Joe's jeans, she unfastened them and began yanking them down as she kissed his lips passionately. He pulled his lips from hers and grinned as he felt her undressing him. "So eager,"
"Yeah, well I wish we had longer but we don't," She panted as she pulled down his jeans and boxers, wrapping her arms around his neck, kissing his lips once again.
Billie Joe almost forgot about the gig, he quickly removed Charlie's denim shorts and black lacy underwear, leaving her in the t-shirt, whilst still embraced in a passionate lip lock. Charlie's legs opened for him as she felt him ready for her, Billie situated himself in between her legs and moved his lips to her neck, kissing it gently. "I love you Charlie,"
Before she could reply, he entered deep inside of her making her moan loudly, gripping onto his shoulders as he continued to thrust into her. She began to pant breathlessly as she felt him move inside of her, making her feeling like she was on cloud 9, he always made it feel so amazing for her, she felt that sex with Billie could never be bad, ever. As Billie Joe came, he squeezed his eyes shut to stop himself from yelling in pleasure, and kissed all over Charlie's neck and lips. Seconds later, with one last thrust from Billie Joe, Charlie let herself go and ran her hands through Billie's thick black hair, panting, she kissed his cheek. "I love you too,"
♠ ♠ ♠
Still need to go through it to edit... but I think its okay :).. hope you like it xx