Status: Like totally completed dude!

Skip's Story: Yeah! Reading is Cool, Teens! Do It!

LIKE TOTALLY NOT A DIARY DUUDE! SKIPS SECRET "JOURNAL" KEEP OUT

Hey dudes and dudettes! Bros and broettes, my name's Skip McFiddleFaddle, and here's my story, guys and guyettes! Its like, totally not a diary. I'm like, too manly for that.

Day 1 of high school at It's-Like-Real-Life-High!

So like, I was all nervous about school this year, because like, it's HIGH school man. And I'm a freshman. I totally expected to like, get beat up today. But guess what people who are somehow reading my diary that''s supposed to be secret and never published because embarrassing teen stuff happens? I didn't! and like, this girl, that's all like, pretty and stuff named "Clichétte Mc-I-Have-Teen-Problems-Too," came up to me and was like, "heyyy. You're pretty cute. Let's date." And we like, made out right there! In front of the football team captain! And he got super jealous! He looked like he was gonna beat me up! He said meet him before school tomorrow for a fight. I stole his girl!

Homework sucks. School sucks. Classes suck. Hormones suck. Teenage drama sucks.

Like that's all buds and burettes! Seeya tomorrow!

Day 2

So like, I went to go fight the team captain this morning, but a teacher broke it up. The football captain didn't get detention because he's a star, but I did cuz I'm just a freshman! And a nobody! Urgh! Depression!

(HEEEEYY ALL YOU TEENS OUT THERE READING CAN YOU RELATE YET? NO? LETS SHOVE MORE OF THIS FUCKING SHIT DOWN YOUR THROAT UNTILL YOU CHOKE ON IT AND SUFFOCATE!)

So like, I'm in detention today, and like, i brought my iPhone. To text my friends and friendettes, ya know?n I like rap and dubstep. I won't listen to anything older than me though! And guess what people who are still reading this diary that shouldn't really even be published but it is so it can be a slice into the unseen life of teens? IT DIED. I cried for like, and hour. Then I was sent home.

AND LIKE MY DOG DIED TOO! :FROWNY FACE:

But I hated him, so I didn't care. He was stupid.

BAWW REPRESSING MY FEELINGS BECUZ IM A TEEN.

Day 3
Today, I joined a sports team! Yeah! And we won the big game! I didn't think I could, but everybody believed in me! YEAH! All my teammates and teammateettes were like, so proud of me! CUZ IM REALLY BETTER THAN I THOUGHT! YEAH! CONFIDENCE! WOO!

Day 12

Hey people reading my totally secret diary. I haven't written in a while. I'm a bit bummed out. OK SO LIKE A LOT #CRYINGMYEYESOUT. Cuz my gf broke up with me, and I broke my leg so I can't play (INSERT YOUR FAVORITE SPORT HERE FOR PERSONALIZATION). I tripped over a table. LIFE IS SOO HARD AND IT SUCKS.

Day 14

Hey. Soo time to explain why my gf broke up with me. We were doing the sex and i made the mistake so she was all "oh mah gawd i hate u go away."

BAWW FEELINGS AND DEPRESSION

Day 25

they laughed for the last time. i tripped in the hall. they laughed. never again theyll pay.

D///////////////////////////

i found the captains house. i brought an axe. choppy choppy till i couldnt chop any more. it flowed slowly but it was thick.

Day 56

I was allowed to have this old diary again. It's been a year since that day.

The captain and I are best friends, we spent that day chopping down maple trees together. Who knew their sap was so thick and runny?

Any way, my family found this diary and took it away. They called me names. I HATE YOU MOM AND DAD. AND SIS.

Day 67

Oh by the way, I'm (INSERT ETHNICITY HERE FOR MORE PERSONALIZATION). So I get called (INSERT RACIALLY OFFENSIVE TERM HERE FOR PERSONALIZATION) a lot. And it sucks because I'm a teen. LIFE SUCKS.