Status: Keep watching for updates

Shout the Call

Chapter 10

Something had changed between Aaron and me. I mean, how could it have not? I was filled with fear just knowing that his promise to not hurt me could be broken at any time and with what we were doing right now, that moment could be any time soon. At the same time, I also felt more excited than I’ve ever been in my life. We were doing things that my head knew were completely wrong but my heart and body was more than happy with what was going on.

Aaron threw his head back in pleasure. His eyes were closed and I wondered if he knew how enthralled in him I was. Tiny beads of sweat appeared on his brow and on anybody else, this could have been a little off putting but on him, it looked perfect. He opened his eyes and looked straight at me. He looked fearful and as he quickly turned his face, I knew exactly why. His fangs were bared. He got off me and covered his mouth, disgusted at himself.

“Let me see, please?” I asked him as I gently pulled his hand away.

Aaron didn’t answer me but he put up no defence.

“Oh wow,” I said, gasping as I saw his bright white fangs in full glory.

“I’m sorry Bea,” he mumbled as he covered his mouth for the second time, “I won’t let this happen again.”

“Oh Aaron,” I said, shaking my head, “Is it wrong for me to say I want it to? I didn’t think you could look any more amazing than you already do but you really, really do. I know how ridiculously shallow that must sound.”

“Um, no, not shallow; I’m just amazed you’re still here.” Aaron said, uncovering his mouth again.

“Well I am,” I said, “and I’m not going anywhere.”

“I just couldn’t help it Bea. Tonight feels different somehow.”

“I know, right,” I replied, “that’s what I thought too. It’s actually heightened my feelings for you.”

“That’s it Bea; that is exactly right.”

My brain went in to overdrive.

“Honey, I know what you are now,” I said, “What’s the point in trying to hide anything from me again. Are they still out?”

“These?” Aaron said, smirking sexily, running his tongue over his still protruding canines.
♠ ♠ ♠
A little bit of a filler here but it's still a big part of the story line as it's the first time Bea has seen Aaron, as a true vampire, up close and personal.