Ambitious Amusement

|||

Gerard's P.O.V

"Whoa whoa." I said, startled as I saw Ray running toward us. "What the fuck just happened?" I asked frantically as he stumbled to a halt. He hunched over and desperately tried to catch his breath.

"Fucking Frank, man." He panted, motioning in the direction in which he just came. "He was being a little prick to a security guard who ended up running after him."

"What the hell? Why?" Mikey questioned as he looked around. Ray began to lead us in the direction Frank ran off to. Everyone was walking through the park as if they didn't see a high speed chase between security and short kid.

"He told Frank to turn his shirt inside out and of course Frank, being the little shit that he is, told him to fuck off."

"Well shit!" I sighed. "How the fuck are we supposed to find him?"

"Let's just keep walking toward the green lantern. He's probably hiding in the line or something."

Frank's P.O.V

"I really don't appreciate what you did to my boyfriend back there." The girl sitting in the seat next to me stated. I was silent as I fell into a deep gaze. She was the same girl I saw leaving the Superman; the girl Ray said I didn't have a chance with.

"Uh, your boyfriend?" I sputtered as the roller coaster continued up the lift hill.

"Uh, yeah." She looked at me dumbfounded which caused me to sink in my seat a little. The way she looked at me made me feel so small; so stupid. "Y'know, the guy that you pushed out of the way? He should be the one sitting next to me, not-not you." She scoffed before turning away.

I did the same. I looked down at the park that was slowly becoming smaller beneath us. I just graduated; I was a free man as far as I was concerned. I promised myself that once I was done with school, I wouldn't allow anyone condescend me.

"You have no reason to speak down to me like that," I said once I worked up enough courage to stand up for myself. "What makes you think you can just degrade me?" She glared at me before opening her mouth to speak. I cut her off. "Don't worry, you will get back to your precious boyfriend in about 2 minutes. Now sit back and enjoy your fucking ride." I said, losing my temper.

Her face softened as I continued to glare. "I-I'm," she stuttered, surprised by my words.

All I did was look away as the roller coaster reached the very top of the lift hill. I felt the weight of it release as we began to pivot down the first drop. As everyone else began to scream, I remained silent. How could I let this girl get to me? I was pissed but at the same time something about her was so attractive.

Ray's P.O.V

"I don't see him guys." Gerard shouted to Mikey and I. He was standing on the railing overlooking everyone in the line.

"Maybe he's on the coaster now!" I shouted back to him as he got down.

"Are you serious?" Mikey asked as he approached me. "He couldn't have made it on the next ride that quickly."

"Well, let's go back out front." Gerard said. "Maybe the coast is clear and he's looking for us now."

We all turned to exit the line as the attendant screeched into the microphone. "Please remain seated until you come to a complete stop."

"If I had a dollar for as many times I'm going to hear that today." I laughed to myself as we continued walking away.

"You'd only have like, 10 bucks dude." Mikey said. "There aren't very many roller coasters in this park."

"So? I could ride ten coasters twice in a row and make twenty, dude." I mocked him.

"Guys, guys." Gerard sighed as he stopped walking. "That doesn't matter. Look, we gotta find Frank. We haven't even been in the park for a half hour and one of us has probably gotten kicked out already."

"I'm sure he hasn't gotten kicked out." I said. "Let's just wait here for a few more minutes and then we can go to the costumer service desk and call his name over the intercom or something." I ran a hand through my hair before looking to the ground. "We'll find him before the day is over, that's for sure."

"What if we don't?" Mikey asked, biting at his nails.

Gerard just shrugged as he looked around. I watched him as something caught his eye, making his brows furrow. I caught sight of what he was looking at. My heart skipped a beat as I saw four security guards running straight for us; the guard who was after Frank leading the way.

"Fuck, this way!" I shouted to the brothers before making a run for it. Mikey and Gerard followed as I leaped behind some bushes right beneath the green steel of the coaster.

"What the fuck?" Mikey breathed heavily as he peered through the shrubs. "Are they after us?"

I shushed him quickly as the four guards ran straight past the bushes, leaving us unnoticed. I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding. I looked to Gerard then to Mikey before cracking a relieved smile. I began to speak when suddenly, something came crashing down on us. I covered my head as I shut my eyes tightly. A few painful groans could be heard as whatever fell on us shifted weight.

"Guys?" A familiar voice met my ears.

Frank's P.O.V

"Security is going to be waiting for you as we get back." She stated blatantly while looking ahead. The coaster had now come to a complete stop before slowly inching toward the platform. "You know that, right?"

"Yeah," I said nonchalantly, unbuckling the belt. "I know."

Inside I was everything but nonchalant. I only had a few seconds to squirm out of the bar that was tight against me. My nerves were in a bunch as I began kicking at the floor of the cart. I could feel her bored stare as I pried my body out of the seat with each kick. The coaster began to move slowly toward the platform, where I knew the guard was waiting for me. "Just give up." She said with a snobbish giggle.

I gave the floor of the car one last forceful kick, and suddenly found myself free from the constricting bar. "Hah!" I laughed in the girls face as I began to hop out of the moving car. "Tell your precious boyfriend I said hello."

She rolled her eyes before I watched the coaster enter the platform. I quickly looked at my surroundings. I was standing on an extended walkway to a small maintenance box. I turned around, hoping to find stairs I could make my way down. "Fuck," I stressed, realizing the only safe way I could exit was through the platform.

"Hey! You!" A loud voice echoed over the attendant ushering everyone off the coaster. I squinted as I looked through people exiting only to make out the security guard attempting to make his way through them.

I was quick to hop over the railing of the walkway, grasping on tightly so I wouldn't fall. My heart started to beat rapidly as I noticed how far off the ground I was. I took a deep breath, hoping the guard lost sight of me. I attempted to pull my body up, failing miserably as I lost the grip of my right hand. "I should have tried harder in fucking gym class." I cursed myself as my left hand started to become sweaty.

I used all my strength to hoist my right hand back up to the railing, only to lose grip of my left. Before I knew it I was falling to the hard ground beneath me. I fell backwards, my body crashing to an uneven surface. Air was knocked out of my chest as my vision became blurred.

I groaned as I rolled over, attempting to pick myself up as more painful noises gathered around me.

"Guys?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I haven't updated this in three years, so sorry for that. But chapters 4 & 5 are continued on mychemicalromancefanfiction.com! go check it out! (i don't use mibba anymore and will only be continuing it on mcrfanfiction)

http://www.mychemicalromancefanfiction.com/Story/18608/ambitious-amusement/

Thanks guys!!