Status: active

Through Pain of Heart or Loss of Mind

10

"We just sunk your battleship, bitch!" Jake yelled, throwing his hands up in victory.
He, Jinxx, Andy and I were currently playing the two player game Battleship, after deciding we should play on teams.
Jake and I were currently winning and Andy and Jinxx were being sore losers.
"You guys are cheating!" Andy exclaimed.
"How can we cheat in battleship?! " I retorted.
"You snuck a look at our side!" Jinxx whined.
I gave him an 'are you serious' look and he ducked his head behind the board hiding from me.

"Amanda and I are gonna go out and try to find a present to send to my lady" CC announced walking to the front of the bus with Amanda in tow.
"I deserve a present from having to stay here and deal with all these crazies by myself!" I told him.
"Hey!" All the guys said in unison.
"We'll see." Amanda laughed walking off the bus with CC.

"He needs to stop wasting his time on that girl." Ashley commented from his spot on the couch.
"What's so wrong with her?' I asked curious.
"Every time we go out on tour this happens, she accuses him of cheating and he has to do everything he can to make it up to hher, though he has done nothing wrong!" Jake replied, seeming frustrated.
"CC is a great guy and would never do aanything to hurt her you'd think she would understand that after dating him for a year." Ash added.
"Wow, I think this may be the first time I have ever agreed with you on something." I said to Ashley causing him to smirk.
"Oh, you'll be agreeing with me on quite a lot of things soon, my damsel." He replied giving me a wink.
"The moment of friendship is ruined already." I said in a monotone voice turning back around to the game.
"You will not be able to resist me much longer, women are weak around me."
"Sluts are weak around everyone, Ashley." I retorted causing the rest of the guys to burst into laughter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took so long, I have been extremely sick and I'm still not feeling the best. But I hope y'all enjoy!

-Taylor