Status: active

Through Pain of Heart or Loss of Mind

12

The next morning I woke up on the couch, which is where I decided to sleep giving Amanda the only spare bunk available, seeing a shirtless Ash sitting on the couch across from me watching TV with the volume turned down low.

"Good morning sleeping beauty!" Ashley exclaimed cheerfully noticing that I was awake.

"Is everyone else still sleeping?" I ask sitting up rubbing my eyes.

"Nope, Andy and Jake went to the airport to pick up their ladies and Amanda, CC, and Jinxx went out and about. We're all alone my little damsel." He replied wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"I'm gonna lock myself in the bathroom until they get back, I don't feel safe." I replied walking to the bathroom, hearing Ash let out a laugh.

I try to shower in the ridiculously small shower and get myself ready for the day, putting on my cateye eyeliner, black and white eye-shadow, and mascara. I blow dry my hair and curl it just so it has a little wave to it. After I finish I walk out to see Ashley pulling a box of pancake mix out of the cabinet, my stomach growls at the thought of food.

"Wanna help?" He asks looking in my direction.

"Sure." I replied going over grabbing the bowl he had out and pouring in some mix. I added water and mixed it together getting it to the right consistency.

Ash reached over and stuck his finger on the bowl covering it with batter and then smeared it down my cheek.

"Ashley!" I exclaimed giving him a death glare. Sending him into a fit of laughter. "I really hate you, u really really do."

He then wiped the remaining better down my arm. "I just showered you ass, stop it!"

"How about you do something about it." He retorted, smirking at me.

I then stuck my hand in the bowl and the flung it at him, the batter covering his chest. Ashley then dunked his hand in the bowl and started walking towards me with an evil glint in his eye.

"Don't do it! " I pleaded with him backing away from him. Ash lunged at me making me fall backwards and him fall on me, his batter covered chest making contact with my clean bkack shirt. He placed his batter covered hand on the side of my face smearing it everywhere.

"Eat it!" He exclaimed laughing.

"Ash stoooop!" I yelled in between laughter.

"Uuh are we interrupting something?" Jinxx's voice bought us back to reality. We both jumped up immediately, embarrassed by our actions.

"No, this ass attacked me!" I said giving Ashley a mean look.

"You enjoyed it." He smirked at me.

I scoffed in disgust and rolled my eyes. I looked at Amanda who was smiling at me like she knew something was up.

"Don't even give me that look." I told her making my way back to the bathroom to clean myself up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys are enjoying the story!

Comment! Subscribe! Recommend! Please :)
-Taylor