Status: active

Through Pain of Heart or Loss of Mind

13

It was one sight I can honestly say I'd thought I'd never see. Taylor covered in pancake batter with Ashley. I tried to hide the smirk on my face but failed.
"Don't even give me that look." Taylor fumed pointing a finger at me. She walked away and a second later we heard the bathroom door slam.
Ashley watched her the whole time and after the door slammed shut, Ashley scraped a finger along his stomach and chest, collecting batter and licking of.
"Absolutely delicious" he said. Good thing Taylor wasn't here. I rolled my eyes and laughed.
"You better clean this up before the guys get back!" Jinxx hollered walking to the bunks.
"Sir yes sir" Ashley saluted.

A while later, Taylor and I sat on the floor playing cards while Ashley, CC, and Jinxx played Xbox games. After a few games of go fish, a few violent rounds of slap jack, Taylor and I decided on war.
"You know a fun game?" Ashley spoke up while I finished dealing the cards.
"This should be good" I mumbled to Taylor under my breath. She smiled and held back a laugh.
"Enlighten us," Taylor said flipping down a card.
"Strip poker" he winked at her.
"I should have known where that was going" Taylor shook her head.
"Well I can't always be predictable." He shrugged.
"Seriously?" I laughed "Hate to break it, but you're as predictable as they come."
Ashley opened his mouth to say something when Jinxx rescued the conversation.
"Andy said they're on their way!" He yelled.
"Oh CC why don't you invite your girl out?" I asked him.
"She has a full time job and takes care of the dogs." He shrugged and went back to his game.
"He's asked her a few times, same excuse" Jinxx whispered to me. I mouthed back "oh."
Red flag number two?
♠ ♠ ♠
How's it going! Thanks to everyone who reads our story!
Give us some feed back, we'd love to hear from you guys!
- Your Perfect Weapon