Status: Active

If Jealousy Could Kill

Chapter 20: Love at First Sight

“I am not letting them put those things on me. No way!” Haruna continued to protest, crossing her arms over her chest and glaring at Tomomi. Her girlfriend pouted at her, her bottom lip beginning to quiver in a fake cry. Tomomi didn’t get it sometimes, why did Haruna feel the need to be difficult about everything?

Haruna scoffed, turning her head away from Tomomi. No, she was not going to give into that look. There was no way that she was letting Tomomi convince her to let a masseuse put a bunch of hot rocks onto her back. That would not happen in a million years. This hot stone massage that Tomomi had suggested was not Haruna’s idea of relaxing. If Tomomi wanted to do this then she would have to do it alone.

“Oh come on, Haru. Don’t be difficult. It really doesn’t hurt,” Tomomi tried to encourage her.

“And have you done it before?” Haruna asked her, continuing to refuse to look at her. Tomomi huffed out a breath of air, stomping one of her feet onto the ground and clenching her hands by her sides. Haruna was simply impossible sometimes.

“Well no but--”

“Then how do you know it doesn’t hurt?” Haruna countered her, cutting her explanation short. She could hear Tomomi let out another huff of frustration before she heard the clerk beside them cough awkwardly. Haruna and Tomomi both softened their stances as they looked at the small woman managing the desk.

“If I may intrude… Your friend is quite right, ma’am. The rocks won’t hurt you, they’re heated just enough to relax you and our masseuses’ are very professional. I guarantee you that you’ll like it if you’d like to give it a try,” the clerk said, giving Haruna a sweet smile. Haruna’s mouth dropped open slightly; she swore that everyone was against her these days. Even the clerk was siding against her.

“Thank you!” Tomomi exclaimed, turning back to her girlfriend. “Give it a try, please, Haru? You need to relax and this’ll help you, you’ll really like it. Do it for me?” Haruna let out a groan when she saw Tomomi batting her eyelashes at her.

“Fine,” Haruna groaned. Tomomi clapped her hands together excitedly, grabbing Haruna’s hand and dragging her the short distance over to the counter. Haruna stood back a bit as she waited patiently for Tomomi to get through setting up their appointments.

It didn’t take Tomomi more than a few minutes to get everything settled. When she did, she gave Haruna a tug as the clerk came around the desk to lead them back. The couple was only led a short distance to the back before the clerk showed them into a room, telling them that someone would be with them in a second.

When the two girls were left in the room, Haruna let her hand drop from Tomomi’s, her eyes wandering around the room. When her eyes fell on the rocks and the heater, her eyes widened. Right now, she was really wishing she had continued to tell Tomomi no, but she was just unable to when Tomomi batted her eyelashes at her like that. Haruna didn’t understand how this was going to be relaxing at all.

“Are you scared?” Tomomi asked, slipping her hands around Haruna’s waist. She crashed Haruna’s body against her own, kissing the older girl’s neck gently. “Don’t be scared, it won’t hurt.”

“How do you know?” Haruna murmured. Tomomi laughed softly, reaching an arm around her body and up to her head. The younger brunette pushed her girlfriend’s head back, giving her a kiss after she had done so. The two girls broke apart from their embrace just as the masseuse came in.

“Good morning, ladies,” she greeted them with a smile. Tomomi twirled around on her heels, smiling brightly at the worker who had come in. Tomomi could see the worker’s eyes shift to Haruna and a small smile come to her face. She looked back at Haruna, wanting to laugh from the way the older girl was eyeing the rocks suspiciously.

“She’s a bit scared,” Tomomi said.

“I am not,” Haruna grumbled, smacking Tomomi on the back. The younger girl laughed, ignoring her companion’s actions. The worker shared the brunette’s laugh, making her way closer to the two girls.

“No need to be scared, I assure you that this won’t hurt. It may feel strange at first but I promise that you’ll grow to like it once you get used to the initial feeling,” the masseuse explained.

Haruna huffed in response, crossing her arms over her chest which only made Tomomi laugh again. Haruna was acting so childish right now and Tomomi was rather enjoying it. She gave Haruna a gentle kiss on the cheek before turning back to the masseuse.

“If you girls wouldn’t mind, please get changed for me and lay down. You can use the screens over there for some privacy,” she continued to explain .Tomomi nodded, grabbing onto Haruna’s hand and dragging her over to the screens before she could protest it.

Haruna was reluctant at first to change, still not entirely thrilled about the idea of getting a hot stone massage but after a bit of persuading from Tomomi, she agreed to change. Both of the girls had changed into the towels quickly, now waiting patiently for the masseuse to come back.

Haruna’s legs swung back and forth, her hands picking at the edge of the towel she wore. Tomomi smiled at her girlfriend’s actions, she really was awfully adorable right now. It was quite different than how she normally acted; Haruna was always cute when she got so scared and shy like this.

“My apologies for the wait, ladies,” the two girls heard the voice again. They both looked over at the doorway, seeing the familiar worker come back into the room with another lady following in behind her. The two women approached the couple, bowing to them quickly.

“It’s no problem,” Tomomi answered, knowing full well that Haruna was probably too scared to say anything.

“Please lay down on your stomachs for us,” the same worker instructed. Haruna glanced over at Tomomi, the younger brunette nodding reassuringly to her. Haruna sighed softly, but agreed to do as the workers asked. It was a bit too late to back out now anyway.

“Just relax, dear,” Haruna could hear the new voice tell her softly. Just relaxing was easier said than done. Haruna only nodded her head in response to the worker, bringing her arms up and laying them beneath her head.

She could feel the worker beginning to undo the towel she had tied around her, letting it fall from her body and down onto the seat she laid on. Her body tensed and she could hear a soft laugh come from the worker. This was not the first time she had seen someone react the way Haruna was, it was fairly common. What was also fairly common though was people learning to enjoy it, she knew that once Haruna felt the warmth of the stones wrap around her, she would love the feeling of it.

“Alright, dear, we’re going to get started now. Just remember to relax and let yourself go,” the worker continued to encourage. Haruna let out a soft sigh in response. She could feel the worker placing the first stone on her back, her body tensing even more from the sudden touch.

She was surprised when she didn’t feel too much heat. The heat was barely enough for her to notice it, but it certainly wasn’t as hot as Haruna had imagined they would be. She could feel her body softening, relaxing as the worker placed a second rock.

“Not so bad, huh?” the worker asked her. Haruna chuckled softly, nodding her head. It really wasn’t as bad as she assumed it would be; Tomomi had been right when she said Haruna would enjoy this.

***

“Ah! I feel so good,” Tomomi said, stretching her arms above her head. The yukata covering her body lifted slightly with her arms, lowering when her arms fell back to her side. After the girls had finished with the hot stones massage that Tomomi had drug them too, the girls agreed to take turns deciding on what to do. They made their way to various places around the hotel until they found themselves back in one of the springs. As the night drew to a close, the two girls were now tucked safely back in their room.

“Now I really don’t want to go home,” Haruna sighed in agreement. The older brunette was laid on the bed, her arms stretched above her head as her eyes stayed closed. They’d just gotten back to their room and the day had drug on, the clock reading nearly 10 pm now.

Tomomi giggled when she heard Haruna’s words. She knew Haruna would probably say something like that after Tomomi had brought her to this resort. Probably no one would want to leave a place as relaxing as this one was.

Tomomi made her way over to where Haruna laid, the younger brunette sitting down on the side of the bed next to Haruna. When she felt the bed shift, Haruna had let her eyes open, a smile adorning her features. The two girls locked eyes and Tomomi brought a hand up to Haruna’s face, running her fingertips over her smooth skin. Haruna tilted her head to the side, leaning into Tomomi’s touch with a content smile on her face.

“Thank you for coming here with me, Haru,” Tomomi whispered to her lightly.

“Thank you for bringing me,” Haruna responded. Tomomi chuckled gently, leaning down and kissing her forehead. Haruna shook her head, pouting at Tomomi. She wanted a real kiss from her. She brought her hands up, cupping Tomomi’s face and pulling the younger girl into a deep kiss.

“You’re so greedy,” Tomomi joked with her when they separated. Haruna gave her a big grin, looking rather proud of herself. Slowly, Tomomi pulled herself further up onto the bed, lying down next to Haruna. The older girl pushed herself onto her side so she was facing Tomomi.

Tomomi had brought a hand up again, continuing to lightly stroke Haruna’s face as the two girls laid in a blissful silence. Haruna felt so happy and content being here with Tomomi right now; she never thought she could fall in love with someone as deeply as she had with Tomomi. She never imagined someone like that coming into her life.

“What are you thinking about?” Tomomi murmured to her. At her words, Haruna scooted herself closer to Tomomi, letting the younger girl wrap her arms around her girlfriend’s waist. She place a light kiss onto Haruna’s lips before the older girl let her head lean down against Tomomi’s chest.

“I don’t want to scare you,” she heard Haruna whisper. Tomomi looked down at her curiously, confused by the random words that she’d said.

“Why would you scare me?” she asked. Haruna looked up at her, an odd expression on her face. Tomomi couldn’t quite tell what was going through Haruna’s mind right now or what exactly she was feeling. Haruna squirmed in her grasp, freeing her hands that were trapped between their bodies.

Haruna brought her hands up, cupping Tomomi’s face in them. The older girl was beginning to scare Tomomi; she was acting really odd right now. She could tell earlier that Haruna’s odd behavior was good but this time, Tomomi couldn’t tell if Haruna’s behavior was good or bad right now.

“I love you,” Haruna said finally. Tomomi stifled a laugh, shaking her head and giving her a kiss. That was all she was scared to say? It didn’t seem like Haruna to be so scared and shy of something like that.

“I love you too,” Tomomi told her back. But Haruna shook her head at Tomomi’s words, only further confusing the younger girl. Just where was Haruna trying to get at with all of this?

“I don’t mean it casually. I love you, Tomomi, probably more than you realize. I never… I never thought I could and I know we haven’t been together for too long but I’ve fallen so in love with you,” Haruna confessed to her. Haruna didn’t really know why she was picking now to say all of this to Tomomi, it just felt like it was the right time. Being at this place with Tomomi had helped her realize everything she had been too scared to admit. If she didn’t say it now, she probably would never say it. She was really swallowing her pride to be able to let herself be vulnerable to Tomomi like this.

“Haruna, are you… Are you serious?” Tomomi asked in a near breathless tone. The younger girl could feel her breathing stalling in her throat, her eyes searching Haruna’s for any sign of the older girl lying. Haruna bit down on her lower lip, her eyes darting away but her hands stayed where they were around Tomomi’s face.

“I am. Tomomi, I know it’s really soon and I don’t know what’s going on or how to handle this but I… I feel like I really love you. You make me so happy and you give me such a feeling I’ve never experienced before. I love you and I want you to always love me back. Promise me that you’ll never leave me, please?”

Tomomi smiled at Haruna’s words, crashing the two girls together in a deep kiss. There were no words to answer Haruna’s confession, Tomomi knew only actions could be a response. Slowly, Tomomi reached up and grabbed Haruna’s wrists, pulling her hands away from her face. She pushed Haruna onto her back, crawling on top of the older brunette and straddling her waist. Tomomi pinned Haruna’s arms on either side of her head as she pulled away from her.

“You don’t know how much I’ve wanted to hear you say those words,” Tomomi whispered to her, “I didn’t think I’d ever hear you admit any of that.”

“Why would you doubt how much I love you?” Haruna asked breathlessly.

“The way you talked about being so scared of being in love… It made me scared that if you did truly fall in love with me, you’d never let yourself admit that. I always wanted you to but I never thought you would.” Haruna could feel the tears pricking the back of her eyes, she had no idea that she had had made Tomomi feel like that. She’d never meant to give her that kind of impression; she had never meant to hurt her.

“Tomomi…”

“Are you scared?” the younger girl asked suddenly. A look of shock momentarily crossed Haruna’s face from the sudden question. But the shock was quickly replaced with a sincere smile as Haruna shook her head.

“No. I was before but now, with you by my side, I don’t feel scared of this… Of us.” Haruna’s words were the truth. She had never thought it would be possible for her to feel so comfortable in a relationship, but that was exactly the feeling Tomomi gave her. She didn’t feel scared of being in love with her. She knew Tomomi wouldn’t hurt her, she knew she could trust the younger brunette.

“Oh, Haruna,” Tomomi cooed. She let her hands trail away from Haruna’s wrists, bringing them up to her face and laying them down on her cheeks. She pushed the two of them together in a heated kiss, feeling Haruna bring her arms up to wrap them around Tomomi’s body.

The younger girl slowly let her hands trail down her girlfriend’s body, her fingertips grazing the skin of her face and neck. She made her way down to Haruna’s chest, a hand slipping into an opening in Haruna’s yukata. She could hear and feel the older girl let out a small gasp into the series of kisses Tomomi was giving her, knowing full well that Haruna had been surprised by her actions.

Tomomi was working on sheer impulse. She didn’t fully know what she was doing but she knew she wanted to. The two girls hadn’t been together for long but ever since Tomomi had begun to grow her romantic feelings for Haruna, she had longed for the older girl to finally feel the same way about her. And Haruna finally did. After all this time… After all the games and the uncertainty, Tomomi was now certain about Haruna’s feelings for her.

“What are you doing?” Haruna asked as Tomomi stopped the series of kisses. Tomomi resumed them quickly afterwards, but trailed them along Haruna’s jawline before making her way down to Haruna’s neck.

Haruna’s grip on Tomomi tightened, the older girl biting down on her lip, trying to stop the noise that wanted to come out of her when she felt Tomomi almost instantly hit a sweet spot. For someone who acted so naïve and innocent, Tomomi was a lot better at this than she had let on. Haruna could feel Tomomi’s hand slip farther into her yukata, her other one laid on Haruna’s waist.

“What’s gotten into you?” Haruna breathed out. She could feel Tomomi stop her kisses before feeling the girl giggle against her skin. Tomomi pushed herself up into a sitting position, removing her hand from the yukata and bringing it up to stroke Haruna’s cheek lovingly.

“Haruna, do you believe in love at first sight?”

“W-what do you mean?” Haruna forced out.

Tomomi smiled at the stutter that clung to Haruna’s words, enjoying new submissive nature of her girlfriend. She let her hand trail back down Haruna’s body before leaning down closer to her. As Tomomi spoke, Haruna could feel Tomomi’s hot breath hit her skin, causing her to shudder.

“Because I think I started falling in love with you from the moment I met you. Now, I want to show you how much I love you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I told myself I would not write something like this involving the girls.
Evidently, I don't know how to listen to myself.
This chapter is necessary and there is a point to it. You will see that as this story progresses along to its ending.