Daddy Zayn

The Game of Truth or Dare

"Truth or Dare?" Liam asked me.

"Dare." he looked around for a second and pointed at Lou.

"Lick his foot." I went wide eyed. Louis quickly took off his shoe and let the awful stench escape his TOMS. I gulped and he raised his leg to my face. I quickly licked the foot, the sour taste filling my mouth. I bolted into the bathroom, gagging over it all. Once I finished, I scrubbed my tongue to death and walked back down, grabbing a random Gatorade and chugging it down. I sat back on the floor in between Doni and Niall.

"You need help Louis.." I stated before turning to Haz. "Oh dear Hazza, truth or dare?" I smiled.

"Dare!" he yelled.

"Let Em give you a makeover." I smiled.

"Pft, I can do that any day. She'd probably make me a princess." Doni and Justin laughed, Emily knows the rulings of truth or dare.

"Whatever you say... EMILY WANNA GIVE HARRY A MAKEOVER?!" she ran downstairs, jumping up and down eagerly. "You know what to do right?" she nodded furiously and ran to get her supplies. She came back down and dragged Harry to the kitchen.

"LOUIS TRUTH OR DARE?!" Harry screamed.

"DARE!" Louis flexed his biceps while awaiting his dare.

"DARE YOU TO SWITCH CLOTHES WITH DONI!" Niall and I were rolling from that one. It was too good. Doni was wearing the shortest skirt I'd ever seen and a low cut tee. All for Justin. Thank god.. Louis was wearing pajama pants and... No shirt... I stopped laughing.

"Does this mean she goes topless?" I shivered at the awkward memory of walking in on her showering.. She's "fit" to normal guys, maybe even better, but she's my older sister and that's nasty.

"YEP!" Harry yelled, now over enthusiastic.

"WATCH IT HAZ, EM'S IN THERE WITH YOU!" Justin yelled. "AND SHE'S MINE, ALL MINE!" Justin kissed Doni really quickly before Louis and Doni walked upstairs to change.

Soon enough Doni walked down in her blue bra and Louis' Family Guy pants. Then Louis sashayed down the stairs wearing his TOMS and the mini mini skirt with low cut tee. Everyone was rolling now. Niall really never stopped.

"Justin Truth or Dare." Louis asked sitting criss-crossed on the ground again, showing Ni and I more than needed.

"Louis, are you seriously commando in MY skirt?" Doni said putting her hands over her eyes.

"Yep, Justin pick joe!

"Truth."

"Loser. Whats your favorite thing about yourself?"

"My abs." I rolled my eyes.

"What abs?" I scoffed.

"These abs." Justin showed off the eight pack. I shook my head. "Doni truth or dare."

"Knowing you Justin, your dares are going to be upstairs and later, so wait." I screamed, as did Niall.

"TOO MUCH INFORMATION!" we both shouted in unison. Doni rolled her eyes.

"Niall truth or dare?"she asked.

"Dare." an evil glint filled her eyes.

"Snog Zayn." I nearly chocked on spit from that one.

"WHAT?" we both yelled in unison.

"Snog each other." she sighed. "Zayn, you're bi. Why do you even have a problem?" I groaned and ran a hand over my face.

"But I didn't wanna snog Niall." I told her, my eye twitched slightly like it normally does when I lie. She gasped. Yes I want to snog Niall.

I looked at Niall, his body language said the same thing I did, but his eyes were different. They screamed "I don't feel rejection, what are you talking about? Psh I didn't wanna snog Zayn, that's nasty. Note the extreme sarcasm." I sighed.

"Let's just do the dare." we both mumbled in unison.. Again.

"Thank you." Liam sighed.

I walked closer to Niall, he grabbed my face like I did to his and we both smashed our lips together. Y'know those weird tingling feelings I have? Yea the just exploded into fireworks. This kiss is pure heaven.

"ALL DONE HAZZY WAZZY!" Emily squealed. We pulled away and both blushed. I jogged to the kitchen behind Liam, who was already laughing his ass off. I soon joined in when everything sunk in. My little Emily is magic with dare makeovers, Harry is now a pink and purple clown. Hair died and everything. "It good?" she asked me.

"Perfect princess, great job. This deserves a treat, right boys?" I managed. Niall nodded while lying on his back again.

"ICE CWEAM!" She yelled running to the freezer, Doni got out Em's chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream and quickly fixed her bowl.

"Can I look now?" I nodded with a chuckle. Harry looked in my mirror. Horror struck his face.

"AHHHHHH! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY CURLS AND FACE?!" he yelled. The pale pink foundation tinted darker, but his eyes said he rather enjoyed it. Emily screamed and ran behind my legs. Oh shit, last time this happened was when John got this dare. That ended him up in the ICU for "accidentally" kicking Emily. She's been afraid to meet people since, and afraid of the reactions to this dare. Yet she doesn't mind doing it, she normally forgets about it until the clown gets mad. She screamed again and again into my calf. I quickly picked her up.

"DADDY IT HUWTS! IT HUWTS!!!!" she screamed. Everyone was silent. "AHH MAKE IT GO WAY DADDY!" tears threatened my own eyes.

"Shh.. Princess where does it hurt?" I whispered. She pointed to her ribs, right under her arm. I nodded and took her upstairs. I took off her tee shirt and put on fake cream for her scar. "Princess, do remember what happened to you know who?" she nodded.

"You beat him up." I nodded.

"Good girl, if Harry were to do that he'd gotten the same treatment. And I know your a little young to realize this but, Hazzy was laughing a bit. But that night replayed in your head didn't they?" she nodded. "I'm sorry princess, I won't ever make you do it again." She shook her head.

"It fun, can I have ice cweam now?" I laughed and nodded. She smiled and I put her shirt back on. She jumped into my arms and we walked downstairs.

"Did she have that image of J-O-H-N?" Justin asked as I set her down. I nodded.

"What's.. J-" I cut Liam off.

"Don't say the name." Doni and I said in unison.

"He was one of my so-called friends. I gave him this dare a few months ago, and he was furious and kicked Emily's side. Don't worry, he's still in the ICU for it." I took a bite of Em's ice cream and smiled.

"Nicely done." Niall smiled.