Daddy Zayn

Visitors

"Can we go see her now?" Louis whined. I nodded. Everyone followed me into the children's area, walking right outside Emily's room. I walked in first, seeing her asleep. I gently woke her up, seeing her brown eyes open slowly.

"Morning princess, everyone wants to see you. Do you want visitors?" I moved her hair out of her face.

"No... Ninall and Loulou and Hazzy and LiLi can though..." I smiled.

"Alright, give me two minutes." I kissed her head and walked to the door. "She wants you boys to come in, sorry Mum and Dad." I sent a small smile to my parents as they hugged me before walking away. "C'mon boys." I dragged them into the room, sitting on Emily's bed and watched the boys scatter the room for seats to drag over.

"Hi!" Emily cheered with a wave. I smiled, masking my disappointment. She didn't deserve this. Melissa wouldn't have wanted this for her.

"Hey Em, how ya feeling?" Niall asked.

"My awm feels weiwd." she looked at her right shoulder.

"Baby, you'll get those. It's gonna feel like you have it sometimes. Anyways LiLi has news from Uncle Simon." I looked from an ecstatic Emily to a smiling Liam.

"Simon said.. Drumroll please" he looked to Louis, Harry, and Niall, who all started patting their laps as a drumroll. "Emily can come with us to Judges House. She just has to stay with someone during rehearsals that may be filmed and the actual shows. Other than that they'll cut all the footage of her during the house." I smiled and looked at Emily.

"So I get to go wid you guys? Daddy no leave me?" she asked with excitement. We all nodded, she squealed and reached for Liam. He met her half way for hug and kiss on the cheek.

"You just gotta get out of this hospital so we can go.." Harry added.

"Otay, can we leave now?" she asked me as she snuggled into my side.

"Yes you can sweetie." a nurse said as she walked in, startling all of us but Niall. Stupid leprechaun saw her, now he's practically rolling in laughter.

"Y'know what Horan, shut up." he smiled at me and leaned across the bed for a kiss. I leaned in, but licked him instead.

"Hey!" the boys were crying from laughter. Emily was watching confused, as she got her IVs out and such. "That's not nice Malik." I smiled and went to kiss him for real. He leaned in, but turned his cheek extremely fast. I huffed and turned away from him.

"You two are the cutest couple.." the nurse said smiling. "Emily you can go as soon as your dad fills out some paperwork." I groaned and made a quick face in Emily's direction, before quickly taking the paperwork. I scrambled to fill out the stack of boring papers and handed the woman the clipboard.

"Leave now?" Em asked with big round eyes. I nodded quickly, those eyes are my weakness.