Status: Love conquers all.

Trouble

I'll be good I swe- HOLY mother of God.

I promised my mother I'd be good this year after many years of screwing around. I live in a foster home with seven other kids, and lemme tell ya, it's hell. Having to share bathrooms and bedrooms, no privacy, plus you have to keep out of each others way because we all have to cope with our fucked up situations. I never count on anyone but myself anymore to keep the pain out. My mother abandoned me when I was just a toddler because she was too busy selling her body for crack. Sad I know. But it is what it is.

I have no siblings if you don't count the foster kids. I'm going into my senior year and I promised to stay out of trouble and get good grades. My foster mother said if I graduate on time and don't get in trouble with the law that she will pay for my apartment when I graduate high school for six months. I definitely want to get out this hell hole so I am going to do my best.

I look at the clock and its six forty-five AM. Shit, I won't have time to do my makeup if Maria doesn't get out the bathroom. I rush down the hall and bang on the door,"Maria, I need to get in there. You've been in there for thirty minutes now!"

"Okay hold on I'm almost done!", My fourteen year old sibling yells. I roll my eyes. I'm going to have to keep her and her twin brother Tino in check for their first year in high school.

I say back,"Well you better hurry up or Tino and I are leaving without you."

I walk back into the room we share and re-examine my outfit for today. I have on a cropped shirt that slides down the shoulder with too tight dark wash pants and black flats. I check the clock again and its six fifty. I walk back down the hall and say," Okay, times up."

I bust open the door to find Maria doing her makeup like a hookers. "What the hell did you do to your face?', I ask.

She frowns," My makeup looks better than yours."

I sigh," No shit sherlock. I don't have any on. Now get out the bathroom."

She squeezes past me and runs straight to our room so our foster mother Carla won't see her makeup. I do my makeup in a rush and shrug my shoulders. I take a good look at my face and smile. I'm ready to kick ass this year.

I go to the kitchen to tell Carla we're ready. Carla is standing there with a camera in her hand. I sigh in frustration," Really Carla? Do we have to do this?"

Carla frowns," Of course, I've been doing this since I first got you. Plus its your last year. Just smile."

I do a fake grin and she snaps the photo. "Can we leave now?", I ask impatiently.

"No, we still have to get Maria and Tino's picture taken!" She says.

"Tino! Maria! Come get your damn picture taken so we can leave!", I shout.

Tino comes in the kitchen first. Slowly but surely, Maria does too. Carla gasps then shuts her mouth when she sees Maria's face and outfit. I laugh hysterically at them because its their first year. They'll learn.

Carla says angrily," Okay the both of you, stand side by side like you always do."

She takes the photo and snatches her keys off the kitchen counter. I can hear her mumbling something in Spanish like," maldito idiota" under her breath. Tino tries to get in the front seat of our traverse but I grab him by his neck and push him to the side door.

"Don't even think about it," I say.

We all pile in the car and take off to Washington High School. When we pull up, I'm quick to walk away from my siblings because of Maria and all the squealing she does with her friends as soon as she sees them. Talk about embarrassing. I don't have many friends at this school so I don't stop to socialize with the lames at this school. I stand in line to get my schedule from the cheerleaders. I shudder in disgust when I see Ashley.

Ashleys scoffs," Here to make trouble again?"

I roll my eyes and grumble," Just give me my damn schedule."

She slowly looks for my schedule and shoves it at me. I snatch it away from her and move out of the line. I look over my schedule quickly. First period Ms.Simore, Second period Mr.Sikes, third period Mrs.Evans, fourth period Mr.Nelson, B lunch, Fifth period Mrs.Smith and last period Mr.Isaac.

Well everyone looks familiar except Mr.Nelson. I head over to my locker and put as much stuff as I can away. I can feel people's stares boring into my back. I turn around quick as I see Jason and his crew pass. My heart stutters for a minute and I feel my face heating up. I quickly go to first hour and try to forget that I seen him.

I get through the first three periods well. A girl who I sort of am friends with walks with me to fourth period. I slide in the middle section of the desks and she slips in the seat next to mine. She chatters on and on about her summer while I write down what is on the board. Finally the teacher's voice booms in the room. I look up quickly because his voice makes me shiver.

Oh my God. I could almost die on spot because this new teacher is too sexy. His face is sharp and his nose is perfect with fierce eyebrows and a look that says I don't fuck around. His grey eyes are so chilled they make me shiver again. His black medium hair is slicked back. His shirt fits his body oh so right showing his muscles through the shirt and the muscles on his arms bulge out. His height is perfect compared to my 4'10. I don't realize he's talking to me until almost a minute later," Uh, Miss Fuentes, are you okay?"

I blush and answer quickly," Uh yeah, I'm sorry about that..."

He says," No problem honey, I was just doing attendance. By the way if you didn't hear me the first time, my name is Mr.Nelson."

I nod and study his face for a bit longer. He doesn't look like he would be a Nelson by his fierce look. At the end of class, students are allowed to ask him questions. The boys joke around with him a bit, and the girls flirt with him. I ask," So, Mr.Nelson, what's your first name?"

I throw my flirty smile on my face. He answers," Chris, but no one will be calling me that."

"Sure no one will be, Chris" I say with a wink. Oh boy this is going to be fun.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My first day as a teacher in Texas goes great for the first three periods. My fourth class walks in casually and I check to make sure my room is organized. I can hear some girls giggling and the boys talking to them. The bell rings so I decide to start class. "Okay class! As you can tell I'm new, but I'm not a pushover. I'll be cool if you are. I'm Mr.Nelson and I'll be teaching English four. I'm just going to do a roll call right now to see if I have enough syllabuses for everyone!"

I call through the first five names and then I call for a Tatyana Fuentes. No answer so I look up. My oh my, God please give me the strength to resist the boner that is tempting to show through my slacks. The most gorgeous girl is sitting in the middle section of my class. Her dark hair perfectly shapes her round face with the prettiest green eyes I've ever seen. Those lips are so puffy and pink I could just kiss them right now. Her curvy body sits up properly in her seat and she finally responds back to me blushing," Uh yeah, I'm sorry about that..."

I tell her its no problem and I think I overdo it by saying my name. I curse myself in my head. For the rest of class all I can think about is that girl. I keep staring at her for too long then catch myself. At the end of class I let the kids ask me questions. Tatyana raises her hand and asks me," Mr.Nelson, what is your first name?" with a flirty smile that makes me get hard.

"Chris," I say," But no one will be calling me that."

Then she says," Sure no one will, Chris." I catch her little wink at the end, and if I was allowed to, I would have ripped that tiny shirt from her curvy frame. Oh boy oh boy, please don't let me get in trouble.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter, read; subscribe to the story. Enjoy.