Status: Momentary hiatus. Comments, recommendations, and subscriptions are highly appreciated.

Corpses of War.

Sheffield, United Kingdom.

It has been seven years since the rise of the Empire.
It has been three years since the beginning of the rebellion.
It has been three years since Tom Sykes went missing.

After a natural disaster spread a thick sheet of ash across what is the modern day United Kingdom, the government was overthrown and a man that goes by "the Wolf" has taken the nation captive. Restricting the people to food rations, one outlet of electricity per household, and the clothes they already own, the Empire takes control of every aspect of the population's lives, claiming it's for the better of all.

That's where some would disagree.

Oliver Scott Sykes was never a supporter of the Empire, however he played his part in society as required, that is, until his brother Tom was kidnapped. Three years ago the people began a rebellion against the Empire, a rebellion that was headed by a masked figure that goes by the name of Shadow Moses. Those that work in the name of the Shadow Moses are referred to as the Blacklisted, an official name given to them by the Empire. However they are not the only ones aligned with the Shadow Moses, in fact much of the population secretly supports the Shadow Moses, and these people are known as the Crooked Youth.

Take a heart pounding, adrenaline-rushing adventure with Oli as he tries to uncover where Tom has been taken, who is the Shadow Moses, and survive the tests that the Empire puts him up against. Only time will tell if he can surpass all expectations.

[I do not own Oli Sykes, Tom Sykes, Lee Malia, Jordan Fish, Matt Nicholls, or Bring Me The Horizon; however, I do claim the personas applied to each.]

Here is a map of the general area discussed throughout the chapters.

Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of action and/or characters based on the above, is strictly prohibited.
TurnTheClockBack, 2009-2016 ©