Status: Active (I swear) updates as much as possible.

Things Can't Be Bad When You're Famous... Right?

Chapter One

Ashley's POV

"Andy's gotta boyfriend! Andy's gotta boyfriend!" Jake taunts loudly as I make my way to the living room of Jinxx's apartment. Wait... Andy has a boyfriend? I pick up my pace slightly.

"What?" I ask calmly as I plop down on the couch next to CC.

"Andy has a boyfriend now! Isn't that cute?!" CC practically screams. I put on my best fake smile and nod.

"What's his name, And?" I ask while grinning at him.

"Ronnie!" Andy's crazy smile shows me that he really does care about this guy while I'm just a friend. Just a band mate. Nothing more. I sign internally.

"Apparently the little fucker has been dating this guy for like two weeks without saying a fucking word." CC glares at Andy while Andy sticks his hands into the air, surrendering.

"When are we gonna meet him?" Jinxx asks suddenly appearing back from the kitchen.

"Not sure. Whenever you guys want to." Andy replies, still smiling like a giddy teenage girl. He pushes his hair out of his eyes. "I can't wait until you do, you'll love him."

"What's he like?" Jake asks. We all look at him.

"He's perfect. He has black hair like us and is in a band like us." His eyes glaze over dreamily. "It's called Falling In Reverse, they're actually really good! I'll be moving in with him tomorrow."

"Maybe we'll help you move and we can't meet him then." CC suggests. My heart breaks a little. Andy living with someone else? I knew he was gay but he didn't know I was bi, I was going to ask him out on a date and maybe he would've moved in with me and we would've had the adorable relationship. I blink back the tears pricking at my eyes. Maybe I just need a good fuck and I'll get over him. I'll go to the bar tonight.

****

I'm pulled from my sleep at the sound of someone opening my door. I open my eyes lightly and see none other than Andy standing there with a look of complete disgust on his face. I follow his eyes to the whore laying in bed next to me, she hasn't woken up so it just leaves me and Andy who looks like he's about to puke. Finally he looks over to me and raises his eyebrows a little to which I reply with a shrug. I realize that I am still in Jinxx's spare bedroom.

"Hey, I'm moving in today, wanna help us?" He whispers at such a low volume I can barely hear him. The girl stirs in her sleep before sitting up. She looks at me with a smile and I hear the door shut and footsteps fade down the hallway.

"Yeah, I'll help you out Andy!" I scream after him, hoping he heard me. "Hey, I'm gonna help my friend move..." I say awkwardly to the namelss chick by my side.

"Okay Ash." She starts to get up and pull on her clothing which is scattered around the floor.

"Thanks..." I was planning on thanking her by name but I can't seem to remember it. "What's your name again?" The girl looks at me wide-eyed.

"Wow, asshole." Is all she says before storming angrily out of the room. I wanted her to leave anyways. I pull myself out of bed and start to pull on my own clothes. Maybe I am over Andy, it's obvious I can't have him. Plus the look on his face when he saw the slut in bed with me says he probably wouldn't want me even if he was single. I sigh and after messing with my hair a little and applying a smudge of makeup I walk down to the kitchen.

"What did you do to that poor slut?" CC asks once I join them on the couch.

"Forgot her name." I say shamefully. "Oops."

"You and your random fucks, Ashley." Jinxx says while shaking his head and handing me a plate of bacon. I eat ravenously.

"Hey where's Andy?" I ask, looking between the three guys.

"He went home to finish packing a little. We leave in about an hour and we go straight to his house. We're taking all our cars seperatley to pack stuff in." Jake replies. I nod my head and wait until we have to leave.

****

I pull up in front of the adress Andy gave to us after we finished loading our cars with boxes of his stuff. The house is much bigger than Andy's single foored home. This one is two stories and a lot wider. Andy scampers up to the front door and knocks and not even a minute later a guy with shoulder length black hair, black eyeliner, and the letter R tattooed by his left eyes swings open the door and pulls Andy into his arms. They hug for a minute before Ronnie kisses Andy on the forehead and wraps his arm around Andy's tiny waist, walking to his car.
I jump out just as the other guys do. I stick my hand out towards Ronnie.

"Ashley." I say and smile.

"Ronnie." He says, returning the grin. The others intruduce themselves one by one until we're all aquainted. Ronnie smiles.

"Thank you guys so much for helping us out, this would've taken us forever on our own." He states before we all walk to Andy's car to start unloading all of the boxes.

It takes us hours but we finally get each box into Ronnie's house, the cardboard containers now piled in his living room. They thank us again and we make our way out. I turn to look at them one more time before I slip out the door and see Ronnie's arms wrapped tightly around Andy and their lips smashed together. My heart throbs in my chest and I feel my stomach and fist clech. I guess fucking that random whore from the bar didn't let me forget my feelings for the gorgeous singer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Btw BVB is gaining fame and FIR exists they just aren't getting any media attention at all, it's still Ronnie Radke though.