Sequel: True Confessions

Lies 1-50

I GET THE BATHTUB!

Even if it was just pain, I was leaving behind a part of myself when I stepped onto that plane at midnight. The guys got one of their buddies to fly us to California for free. I wanted to sleep and feel normal, but that just wouldn't happen for me. Nothing normal ever happened for me.

I also left behind most of my clothes, which we all blood stained, and a few notebooks about how awful my life was. I hoped Martha would find them and read them, but I had a feeling she wouldn't.

"Charlotte do you want some water?" Noah asked and put his hand on my thigh.

"Sure." I gave him a weak smile and shoved my brain back into the pages I was spilling my thoughts onto. It was an ugly stain, but I wanted it there. I wrote about everything that had happened in the past month of my life, and I included all the gruesome details. Even the ones I was always too ashamed to tell Noah. It wasn't fair to either of us for him to know those details.

He gave me a water bottle and I took a sip, just masking my bad breath for one second. I had only brushed my teeth once that day and I normally do 3... or 7 times a day.

Skinner was asleep across from me and Levi was asleep next to him. Drake was up in first class somewhere sprawled out snoring like a banshee.

Noah and I both couldn't sleep. Me, well you know my reason, and Noah because I couldn't sleep. He was much to good to me. I had grown up thinking anyone who's good to you doesn't deserve you, and with Noah I was convinced it was true.

He came over and sat next to me so I closed my notebook and put my head on his shoulder. Outside the wind was screaming at the plane, begging to be free of its iron beating.

"We'll be there soon." Noah said quietly as if to comfort me.

"I know. Where are we going to stay?"

"At a hotel until I can find us a better place. We all have some money saved up, but just enough to get by for a few weeks. We need to get a few gigs before we can get a place."

"Okay."

My yawns finally triggered and I put my hand over my mouth.

"I'll wake you up when we get there."

"Thanks."

But we both knew I wouldn't sleep. When his eyes closed and his grip loosened from my hand, I crawled over to a different chair like a spider. I sipped the water again and started writing down some random sentences and such while I listened to the guys snoring.

My hand cramped up so I went to pee and loosen up my legs for a few minutes. When I got back, my water had spilled all over the seat and I had to clean it up.

I was cold and wet afterwards, so I curled up into Noah's arms for warmth. He grumbled a little at the wetness, but feel back asleep when he realized it was just me.

The plane was cramped enough that I fit right there, curled up in Noah's arms, and pressed into the back of the seat in front of us.

"Charlotte honey, wake up."

"What?" I didn't even realize I had fallen asleep until Noah woke me up.

"Baby, my leg is asleep. Get up, we're here."

"I'm up."

I, as quickly as possible, jumped up and stretched. Noah attempted to stand but almost fell over and made me laugh.

We all sluggishly hailed a cab and got to the hotel Cosmopolitan where we were staying.

In the room, I feel onto a twin bed and claimed it as mine and Noah's. Drake jumped on the second one and claimed it as his. Skinner ran to the bathroom and claimed the tub as his own.

"Where the frig am I supposed to sleep?" Levi whined.

"On the floor." Noah said and stuck out his tongue.

"Fine. I see how it is."

Noah and I said at the same time, "I claim bathroom time, right now!"

Skinner came out of the bathroom and jumped onto Drake's bed.

"You can't Noah. Ladies first." Levi said with a smirk

Noah replied with, "Then after Charlotte you go."

"Oh ha ha."

I feel over and crawled to the bathroom so I could have my dignity and pee my pants in there.
♠ ♠ ♠
I felt like leaving this on a lighter note.

I'm very proud of this story, thanks for the support [all of my 18 readers so far].

To natzlovesyou again, because she continues to show the love. I love you! XD