Sequel: True Confessions

Lies 1-50

House Arrest.

"So what you're saying is... You love me forever and always?"

"Yes, I love you forever and always." Jesse said as he took my hand in his.

"Awww Andrew! How sweet of you!"


That was how we met, at a play he was holding for some kids. I was the lead girl and he was the lead boy. It was a play designed for high schoolers, but I thought it was more like a play for two year olds. It was simple minded and unrealistic.

I gave him a peck on the cheek and we walked off stage. Our parts in the play were over, it was just a few more closing scenes by some other people to end the play.

"Jesse, that was fun. I'm really glad I found a boy like you..." I said. I was sort of hinting to him, but I assumed he didn't catch on.

"I'm glad I found a girl like you Charlotte. The way you care for everyone around you... Do you want to go out for dinner?"

"Uh... I'd love to." Oh I was so good at pretending I wasn't interested, even though I had just subtly hinted that I wanted him.


"CHARLOTTE!"

I snapped out of my dream and sat straight up. "What Noah?"

"You were screaming... I thought maybe you were having a nightmare."

"Oh, yeah, well I was."

I wasn't going to tell him about my dream, or any more about Jesse until I was ready. I guess that was selfish of me, seeing as how he cared so much about me.

"As long as you're okay now..."

"Yeah I'm fine. Thanks for waking me up."

He put his arm around me and we fell into a nice light sleep.

The sun woke me up the second time I pried my eyelids open. Our room was full of boxes and our schedule for the day consisted of unpacking.

I wanted to sleep for hours, but I knew the time would be wasted if I didn't start taking our things out of the cardboard and putting them away.

I went to the small bathroom and brushed my teeth, washed my face, and cleaned the cupboards with bleach. I had all of our bathroom stuff put away in the large bathroom before anyone else woke up.

"What are you doing?" Skinner asked.

"Cleaning."

"Already? Can't we wait until after the tour?"

"No. I have to do it now or I won't be able to go on tour. My brain will be all messed up with thoughts of a dirty house."

"Wow, you know you scare me sometimes."

"Yeah, I know."

I smiled and watched as he scratched his head. Then he said, "That bed was to comfortable. I miss my tub."

"Well this tub is for showering only. Sorry hun."

"POO. YOU."

I continued to bleach the sink while he walked out of the room. I went to the kitchen to wash my hands and I put away the things from the cooler into our fridge.

"I see someone doesn't waste time working her butt off. And, my what a cute butt it is."

"Noah shut up." I said playfully as I turned around to grin at him. He looked so... I don't know how to describe it... he looked... GOOD. He was mine and in all that time it took me that moment to realize it.

I went and kissed him. He wasn't expecting it, but I just wanted him to hold me. He was my rock and I wanted to be with him forever.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"For everything you've ever done for me. I love you so much."

"I love you too."

He helped me pick up the kitchen and we continued to clean up the house for hours. It was just Noah and I because we made Skinner and Levi go shopping for food and every time they came back, we'd send them out with something new to do for the house.

So when the doorbell rang, we were expecting it to be Levi and Skinner with the lamps we sent them to buy.

I opened the door and there he was.

"What are you doing here?" I was shocked. Hadn't I walked out on him two years ago, with the intent on never seeing him again?

The bowl of Jello he was holding crashed to the ground. "Charlotte?"

"Damien?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh... this was boring, and I know it. Wait until the next part, you'll be shocked at what happens. Maybe it will be out tonight, I'm not sure yet.

You know I didn't even have a plan when I started writing this story. I'm just kind of letting it flow...