Sequel: True Confessions

Lies 1-50

Bean!

"Ow. Ow. Bloody freaking OW!"

"Stop being such a baby."

"I'm not a baby. Shut your mouth."

"Oh come on. This isn't so bad."

"Yes it is."

"Is not. Noah, tell her about what I do to you."

"No, don't Noah. I don't care. I just want her to stop!"

I pulled the hairbrush through Ali's hair and watched as her face contorted in the mirror in front of her.

"I'm not going to stop. I want to dye your hair for tomorrow night."

"Uggg. I hate this."

"I don't care what you hate. When was the last time you brushed your hair?"

"Three days ago."

"In three days your hair looks like this?"

"Yes."

"What have you been doing?"

She gave a sly smile up and I stepped back away from her head.

"Forget it, I don't want to know."

"I'm so bad."

"I know. What color?"

The small bathroom was cramped with both of us in it, but we managed.

"Ummmm... How about blood red?"

"Oh, great! That'll look so incredible on you."

I raked the color through her hair and we waited while it set in.

"Charlotttttttttttttttttttttttte!"

"What Levi?"

"We have to go to the building soonnnnnnn."

"Yeah I know. Give me a minute."

"Ten seconds. We were late last time too."

I huffed angrily and told Ali to wash the color out while I was gone. My outfit for the day consisted of a Skelanimals shirt, black skinny jeans, and red high top Converse.

"Come on Mr. Impatient, let's go!" I snapped and dragged him out of the bus by the arm. We raced across the parking lot to where Noah and Skinner were having a heated argument about shoes.

"Nononononononono! OBVIOUSLY, Chucks are better than Vans." Noah protested.

"No, definitely not. VansvansVANS!"

"Charlotte!" Noah dragged me into the argument. "Which do you think are better? Chucks or Vans?"

"Chucks, by far."

He pulled me in for a kiss and held me tight. I took his arm and helped him walk into the building where we were performing that night.

"You're no fair." Skinner grumbled at me as we sat down to do our makeup in the tiny dressing room they provided us.

I grinned, "Yes I am. You're just jealous."

He threw some body glitter at me. What he was doing with body glitter, I didn't know, but it was fun to laugh and have a glitter fight.

"STOP!" I screamed with laughter.

He chased me around the room and when we were done we found that we were too covered in silver sparkles to do anything about it before the show.

Noah and Levi knocked on our door. "Are you done with your makeup yet? We've gotta get in there, we go on in a few minutes."

I laughed uncontrollably and put on some eyeliner quickly. When we stepped out of the room, they didn't give us a second glance but instead smiled like they planted the glitter for us to play with.

We went on stage ten minutes later, and someone shouted over the music, "Nice sparkles!"

I smiled over at Noah and stuck my tongue out at him.

"This Is for Charlotte." The crowd went silent for a split second as Skinner revved up his voice for Turbulence. They always started out with Turbulence.

I played the chords perfectly on my guitar. I waited for the knot in my stomach to release, but it was clenched tight.

At the end of the song, they all screamed at the top of their lungs into their microphones. I laughed and tried to scream too, but all I could muster was a shaky 'AHHH!'

After we were done with the concert that night, Ali with her newly red hair took us to a bar to celebrate.

I kept downing the drinks, Noah too, since it was Skinner's turn to drive us home, and he couldn't drive. I danced and danced. My feet hurt in the confinement of my shoes and I wanted to take them off right there on the dance floor.

"This is awesome!" I shrieked in a slurred voice.

"What?" Levi screamed back at me.

"THIS IS AWESOME!"

"You need some water? What for?"

"NO, THIS IS AWESOME!"

"Ohhhh. Awesome!"

"Yeah!"

I nodded my head frantically and kept moving until I was ready to pass out. The second we got to the bus, that's exactly what I did. I fell into my bunk without even showering.

"You're so beautiful." I heard Noah whisper as he pulled a blanket around my shoulders and then kissed my forehead.

"You are." I said and rolled over absentmindedly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, this is long overdue and crappy.

Butttt, I swear to you I will write a super long one next time. With a lot more detail.