Status: 5 Recs/Comments/Subs= New Chapter.

Stay Right Where You Are.

I Know I've Got a Big Ego.

*Justin's P.O.V*

"Y-yes." The much smaller, and now trembling, ginger boy mumbled up to me, his eyes wide in fear. Like he had anything to be afraid of.

I tried as hard as I could not to smirk, giggle, or even mask a scoff that felt like it could come out at any given moment. Honestly, this was the best day of my fucking life. Obviously not because Alan was bulimic, I wish that was the only part of this little event that I could take away. But, it was because I had something big to hold against him, and he would do anything so that I would keep my big mouth shut. Picking something for him to do obviously wasn't easy, and I didn't exactly know if I had the guts to ask him what I really wanted from him. Even if I knew he would easily give it to me, in fear of worrying his precious Austin.

*Flashback*

I couldn't believe this. It was Friday night, and Alan and I were just sitting at my house alone, practically doing nothing. Nobody was having any sort of party, and most of our friends were out of town. Fan-fucking-tastic.

He had carelessly sprawled himself all over me and my bed, and was focused intently on the movie we had decided to watch. Hell, I could barely pay attention. I think it was going on half an hour into it, and all I had done was watched him.

The silence was beginning to get to me, even with the movie causing a slight background noise. I had to do something, right?

"Alan," I said gently, playing with the fabric of his jeans while his legs were rested easily across my lap. "Are you a virgin?"

He laughs a little too nervously to be normal, and looks down at his small hands, which are now hidden by the long black sleeves of his sweatshirt. "Um, yeah. Why?"

"I am too." I say, thoughtlessly, running my hand through my hair. "We uh...you know I like you, babe."

His head shoots up, as I feel his body begin to tense as I find him looking at me with a crazed look in his eyes, like I had magically grown nine more heads. "Wh-what?"

I clear my throat, not particularly wanting to sound like a frog, especially while admitting something like this. "I. Like. You."

My nerves started to act up, from the twists of my stomach to the burning sensation I felt in my earlobes as I blushed crazily, probably looking like a little girl's china doll.

"Justin, what about Austin?" He asks incredulously, eyes as wide as saucers, the light brown in his eyes contrasting with the light of the room.

They were awfully beautiful though, just like him. I wanted to allow myself just to get lost in them, but I knew now certainly wasn't the time for petty thoughts such as that, while our conversation lingered on such a heavy and serious subject.

"It's not like you two are dating." I reply, a little too harshly than needed, but it was true.

Austin had only just came out of the 'closet' and proclaimed his love for Alan, (MY Alan, let me remind you.) and to nobody's surprise, Alan had liked him right back. All of us knew that he had liked that lanky fuck right from the start. Typical Alan. Never knowing what he was going to get himself into.

"Well, yeah but..." He shifts uncomfortably in my lap, looking at me, clearly upset. "I like him, Jus."

Okay, so maybe that hurt me just a little bit. I was in love with Alan, for Christ sake, and he was soon to find out. I had wanted to make sure of it. Then out of nowhere, Austin comes along and thinks he can just sweep him away from me like what we had was nothing? I don't think so.

"But I like you." I say, staring down at his bony knees, as I try to fight the tears that threaten to spill over the edges of my eyes. "You're gonna leave me, f-for him? B-but, I'm your best friend!"

"Oh, Jus." He murmurs softly, removing himself from my lap so he can wrap his arms carefully around my waist, pressing soft little kisses down my temple until he reaches my jawline and finally whispers a light and airy,

"I love you."

"Then...why do you want to be with...HIM so badly?" I ask, feeling tears fall but no sound comes along with it, thank God.

I would only look like a bigger idiot if I just sat here and proceeded to sob. I really was incredibly weak, but he didn't need to know that. He needed solid ground, and I'd promised him that I'd be there through everything. No matter what.

"It's only a crush, sweetie." Alan gives a light giggle, sending my whole body into a wide range of different happy emotions.

"B-but I still can't be with you?" I ask shakily, as his hand reaches over to intertwine his fingers with mine in a tight embrace.

All of a sudden his eyes light up, and I can practically see the light-bulb being cast above his head, illuminating all of that shiny ginger hair. He's clearly had an idea.

"Can you just listen for a sec?" He asks urgently, as he continues on with his sudden burst of imagination. "This sounds kinda crazy and flat-out weird, but this might just work. Ready to hear it?"

"Uh...yeah."

"Why don't we just fool around a bit, huh?" He suggests, giving a little shrug afterwards, acting completely nonchalant about it.

"What?" I ask skeptically, raising my eyebrows in the process.

Had he lost his fucking mind? I mean, I wasn't thinking blowjobs or anything TOO sexual. I just wanted to cuddle with him, and be able to kiss him whenever I damn well pleased. I just wanted to call him mine, is what I'm trying to say.

"Like y'know...friends with benefits?" He replies, giving my shoulder a gentle nudge with his own. "C'mon, it'd be fun, right?"

I pondered this idea for a few seconds.

Fucking my best friend? Not only did that strike me as fucking insane, but it was also odd that he had figured out one of my darkest desires I've kept locked away in the back of my mind ever since the second I first laid eyes on him.

"Alan, a-are you one-hundred percent s-sure about this?" I stutter out, feeling my cheeks go red at the stumbling of my own words.

I wasn't supposed to be nervous. And my dick wasn't supposed to be getting hard, either. Alan's hand that was now rested in the bend of my thigh and hip wasn't really helping either.

"Yeah," He nods happily, bangs bouncing lightly in the process. "It'll be fun. Kind of like practice, right?"

"Practice..." I mumble quietly, once again thinking it over before I gave him an answer.

"This is a one-time opportunity, Jus." He coaxes, running his hand even further down into my groin-area as my jeans began to tighten, and my erection was now in plain sight. "You seem to be pretty excited about it..."

Fucking teenage hormones had really got to me this year. Or maybe it wasn't just the hormones. I had liked Alan a week after I met him, I just never really thought about him sticking his dick inside of me, or the other way around. I hoped that I got top most of the time. Alan seemed like more of a taker than giver, if you know what I mean by that.

"I'll do it."

*End of Flashback*

If only I would have known sooner how much goddamn fun it was pounding him into the mattress, I would have never said yes. The image of that perfect body writhing and begging from under me was burned into my mind. Every gasp, moan and groan, seemed to have it's own playlist, ready to be played whenever I felt like getting off. I had made my decision, and I was ecstatic about it.

"So..." I say, keeping my already fairly calm voice even steadier than it needed to be. "Ready to listen up, Ashby?"

He chews on the inside of his lip and keeps looking up at me. "I'm a-all ears."

A small smirk finds its way onto my lips as I stare down at him, rather hungrily to say the least. Fuck, he was good looking.

"Two words," I say, trying to hold myself back before I got too greedy with him. "Fuck. Buddies."

Somehow, don't ask me how or why, his eyes managed to get even larger than before as he gawked up at me, struggling to form any words.

"J-Justin, we...we haven't done that in years, I don't- I can't do it now that he's back." He says softly, looking terrified, yet still attempting to hold his ground. Not for long.

"Well fine," I say, beginning to slowly stroll down the hallway. "I guess I'll have to inform Austin about this little secret...I might as well add the cigarettes too, huh?"

"Justin!" He squeals quietly, running over to me and pulling me back down the hallway a good six feet. "He...he could have heard you!"

"That's not my problem now, is it?" I retort, knowing I had finally won this little battle after I heard the sigh escape his lips.

"I'll do it." He mumbles, staring at the ground, obviously refusing to make any sort of eye-contact.

"What was that?" I mockingly ask, knowing how much fun I was already going to have with this.

"I'll do it!" He says, a bit more loudly this time, bringing an even larger smile to my face.

"Well then, babe. I'll see you in my room tomorrow. Ten PM, got it?" I say, turning on my heel and making my way back to my room. "Don't be late."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, yeah. This is a filler. I have big plans for this. I clearly might have to do a bit of Troshby smut, so I guess comment if you want that to happen. Otherwise I'll have to decide on my own...and I'm VERY graphic about it. So be warned.