Status: 5 Recs/Comments/Subs= New Chapter.

Stay Right Where You Are.

Baby, We're Like a Time Bomb.

*Alan's P.O.V*

"What do you think you're gonna do while I'm gone?" Austin asks, pulling into the lot of Justin and I's apartment.

"I dunno." I lie, giving a shrug. "Watch a movie, sleep, it doesn't really matter, does it?"

"It matters."

"Why?" I ask, trying not to sound incredulous. Who would give a shit about anything I did?

"It just does, alright?" He says, getting out of the car and closing his door before rushing over to pull open my door for me.

"Such a gentleman." I tease, rolling my eyes and getting out.

He holds his hand out for me to take, never effected by my constant testing of his patience. It seemed endless by now, since he used to have to deal with me every single day.

"Shit, your hands are freezing!" He cries out, giving my hand a squeeze and leading me towards the apartment after closing the car door.

"They always are, Aus." I reply, shaking my head at him. "You should be used to it by now."

"I am," He answers with a grin, pulling me closer to him. "It just surprises me." Before I can say anything else, he speaks again.

"Your hands are so cute, Princess! Seriously!" He giggles, sounding like a first grader as he pulls our interlocked hands up and into our view. "Everything about you is just so cute and small. You are literally the most adorable thing I have ever seen in my entire life."

My cheeks are a bright pink as I smile shyly and look up at him. "I'm not all that cute." I whisper, pulling the door open and walking inside, dragging him along with me.

"Oh, puh-leeze!" He says loudly, and scoops me up into his arms bridal style.

"Austin!" I say shocked, squirming around in his arms. How he still managed to hold onto me so tightly is a great wonder. "I'm too heavy!"

"Alan, you weigh like two pounds." He sighs, beginning the trek up the flight of stairs.

"Seriously!" I groan, throwing my head back. Thank God that the stairwell was so wide. "I'm too fucking fat!"

Oh no. I said the 'F' word. It was an accident of course...but Oh My Fucking God. I had called myself fat right in front of him. Now he was going to know something was up and he would start monitoring my eating and make me gain and-

"Alan." Austin says sternly, stopping abruptly and staring down at me. "What would make you think that? You.Are.Not.Fat. Okay? If anything, you're much to skinny. Sheesh, does Justin feed you, for fuck's sake?"

"I can look after myself. Justin never makes me dinner." I answer, completely ignoring his first question.

"He told me that he's tried." He says, beginning to start up the stairs again. "Hundreds of times, he's tried to make you something. You just refuse to eat it."

"He shouldn't feel like he has to babysit me. I'm not a little kid." I say, crossing my arms over my chest and sighing.

"We all know you aren't, Alan. We just want you to be healthy again." He says, frowning and looking down at me again.

"Again?" I ask, completely dumbfounded. "I am perfectly healthy and I really, really wish you guys would stop babying me."

"Do you want me to put you down?" He asks, frowning again, but still manages to look smug.

"No!" I squeal, gripping onto him like a little koala.

"Alan," He groans, fighting back giggles. "Well, you're home." He kicks the door lightly twice, and we hear Justin groaning behind it.

"Jesus fucking Christ I'm on my way." He says loudly, and pulls open the door. His eyes light up as soon as he sees us. "Welcome back!"

"Thanks," I smile, and Austin walks us inside, still holding me tightly.

He uses his feet to slide off his shoes, and then uses just his finger tips to tug mine off. Finally, he walks into the living room and collapses onto the couch, me still clinging to him.

"Still sleepy?" He asks, snaking his arm across my stomach to intertwine his fingers with mine.

"Very," I murmur, leaning further into him and closing my eyes.

"Why don't you go to sleep then?" He laughs, a truly melodic sound. I'd never get sick of hearing it.

"I want you to be here when I wake up." I tell him quietly, opening my eyes again to find him staring down at me.

"I will be." He says in a matter-of-fact tone.

"What did you do while I was gone?" I ask, trying to dodge the subject of me falling asleep. I had realized how roughly I was going to be handled later, and right now I just wanted to enjoy the gentle touch of my boyfriend and share a few kisses.

"I take it you don't plan on going to sleep?" He asks, a smile grazing his lips.

I shake my head.

"Well, in that case, all I did was run a few errands." He shrugs, sounding bored. "I went to the grocery store, gas station, and then I finally got to see my little baby again." He teases, and then holds me tighter for emphasize.

"You're cute." I grin widely, kissing the tip of his nose before nuzzling back into his neck.

"So uh, I have a question-" He's cut off as Justin parades into the living room, a bowl of cereal in hand.

"Hey, what're you guys doing tonight?" He asks, shoving a huge spoon of Frosted Flakes into his mouth.

"Justin, I told you already," Austin chuckles, rolling his eyes. "I'm having a few drinks with my parents at ten o'clock."

"Ah, that's right!" He exclaims, spilling a few drops of milk onto the carpet. "What're you doing tonight, Alan?"

I glared at him after making sure Austin hadn't seen. Of course the shifty bastard had to go and make sure that he was getting the ideal time to make me cheat. God, how pathetic does my situation get?

"Nothing, why?" I ask, plastering a fake smile onto my face while he only gives me a predatory grin in response.

"Maybe we could watch a movie or something," He says, shrugging acting like we weren't going to be fucking like rabbits in a couple hours. "Just like old times."

"Of course, Jus." I say, still grinning when I really just wanted to sigh and sob into Austin's arms. I can only imagine how guilty I was going to feel afterwards. Guilt enough to maybe...Knock it off, Alan. You're not hurting yourself again. Jesus.

"Alright, just come and get me when you're ready." He smirks, turning on his heel and walking back into his death pit of a room.

"God, he's weird." Austin mutters, letting out a deep breath.

I nod, chewing on the inside of my lip. "He's my best friend, though."

"So, uh, I just wanted to ask you about cigarettes." He says looking at me expectantly like I was willingly going to throw myself under the bus.

"What about them?" I ask innocently, tilting my head and hoping to look somewhat like a pleading little girl.

"Cut the bull, Alan." He sighs, reaching up to run his hand through his hair. "I know you smoke, alright? I found a cigarette in Tino's car. He said it fell out of your pocket."

My heart rate increases and my entire body tenses up. I wasn't going to lie to him about this...I couldn't. It was bad enough that I had lied about Justin, self harm, and the eating issues. I needed to be open with him...

"Do you think I'm repulsive?" I ask thoughtlessly, barely paying attention to myself as the words tumble out of my mouth.

He shakes his head. "Nothing could ever make me think that."

My cheeks burn with a bright red blush, and I know that it must clash horribly with my hair. I bet I was practically an exact copy of a tomato. Not that I cared.

"I just want you to know, that I'm here now, I'm going to be right here supporting you, and helping you through this, until you're...you again."
♠ ♠ ♠
oops