Status: 5 Recs/Comments/Subs= New Chapter.

Stay Right Where You Are.

Baby, Get Out While You Can.

{ A/N: This is just something to keep ya'll occupied while I finished the next one so it's not gonna be the best thing ever.}

*Alan's P.O.V*

To my dismay, ten o'clock came sooner than I expected, and I found myself standing at the door giving Austin a light kiss. I was practically holding onto him for dear life.

"I'll be gone for two hours, tops." He's saying, acting like I needed to be babysat. "Can you handle that?"

"I'll be just fine," I huff, looking over to the clock. 9:58. "You're going to be late."

"Am I?" He asks worriedly, pulling out his phone to check the time. "Shit, I'll see you later, okay? I love you." He pulls me in for one last kiss to my forehead and before I can blink again, he's out the door and gone. Away from me. For two hours. And I would be alone with Justin.

I sigh for what seemed like the millionth time today. Justin was going to be expecting me...at ten. That meant I was going to be late too. Great.

I shuffled into the bathroom, and made sure my hair didn't look funny after laying flat on it for so long. It was okay. Not like I really cared. Justin has seen me at my very worst, and he still has a bit of a thing for me.

I made a deal with the devil.
•••

Finally, I stood outside his door, fist up and ready to knock. Here goes nothing.

Knock Knock.

The door swings open and there stands Justin, looking cocky as ever.
My hands began to shake as my heart practically dropped down to my dick.

"You realize I'm your best friend?" I mumble to him. I definitely don't want to fuck Justin and I'm willing to make up any excuse possible to make him back out.

"'Course I do," He smiles sweetly. Too innocent. He knew exactly what he was doing. "I love you, Kitten."

"Love you too," I whisper putting on a fake confident smile. Because that wasn't anything how I was feeling right now. But this was one of the Alans that Justin knew me as. I'd keep up the act as long as I could.

He pulls the door further open, allowing me to enter his room.

"Come on in, Alan."

I wander in, and I felt like I had never been in here before.

"Took a lot of your posters down, huh?" I ask, looking around.

He nods.

"So, uh, how do you wanna do this? I'm probably gonna bottom as usual, right?" I ask awkwardly. I shift in my spot, weight going from foot to foot.

He shakes his head. "Change of plans. I just sorta...you can't judge me for this, okay?"

I nod and force a smile. "I don't think I've ever judged you for anything."

"Me either," He admits, shrugging. "But I had to be certain."

"Alright, well tell me then." I let out a few nervous chuckles.

"I sorta...just wanted to cuddle." He says, bringing a hand up to scratch the back of his neck. He must have noticed the look on my face. "I mean, if you wanna fuck we can do that, but...I don't know anymore."

I raise my eyebrows. "Is this a joke?"

"Well, fuck, you don't have to, I just," He pauses, probably contemplating what he was going to say. "I really miss you."

"Okay. I'll cuddle with you." It feels like a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. I'm okay now. My world is no longer crashing.

"Really?" His grin is wide. The widest I've seen in a long time.

I give a brief nod. "Of course. C'mon." I say, making my way towards his bed and pressing myself against the wall.

I feel the bed shift under his little amount of weight, and before I knew it, his arm was around my waist and I was feeling his slow breath on my neck.

We laid in silence, and eventually we switched positions. I'm now on my back, facing the ceiling and using one of his arms as a pillow. He's on his side and his left arm rests across my stomach. His fingers graze my hipbone.

His fingers were moving. Grazing over sensitive skin. Driving me crazy. Lower. They were going lower. Resting on my hipbone now. Tracing around it with only the tips of his fingers.

"J-Justin," I say, clenching the muscles in my stomach. I felt like I was going to implode. "You know that's a s-sensitive spot."

"You usually like it when I touch your hips," He says, frowning.

"I never said I d-didn't like it." I point out. "

"You're squirming." He retorts. Cocky fucking bastard.

"Well, of course I am," I say. "I like the way that feels."

"Then why aren't you sitting in silence and enjoying it?" He smirks, giggling.

"Oh shut up,"

•••

"Alan?" Austin's voice rings through the house. "Where are you?"

"Pretend your sleeping!" Justin hisses nervously, pulling my head back onto his chest. "Sorry, Alan. He'd flip out if you were awake."

I nod in agreement, closing my eyes and evening out my breathing.
♠ ♠ ♠
This sucks oops