Status: 5 Recs/Comments/Subs= New Chapter.

Stay Right Where You Are.

My Body's Stuck in Reverse.

*Justin's P.O.V*

Austin's eyes slowly trailed up Alan's extremely smaller body, obviously not believing that the other ginger boy was actually standing in front of him.

And then their eyes met.

"H-hi." Austin stutters, staring at Alan like he was some sort of alien.

"Hey." Alan smiles awkwardly, not making anymore eye contact, his cheeks turning scarlet.

"Shay," Austin chokes out, looking over to his best friend. "Can I t-talk to you for a second?"

Shay gives a curt nod before being dragged down a corridor by his forearm.

Alan looks shocked as tears begin to well up in his eyes and drip down his face as he looks over at me, confusing written across his face.

"Alan, it's fine. He'll be okay." I say, comforting my best friend, rubbing small circles onto his back.

"H-he...left," He pauses for a moment before finishing his sentence. "Again."

Eyes widening and clutching his stomach he looks up at me with pleading eyes. "I need a minute."

And with that he turned and began to quickly walk away, stumbling over his feet and barely able to walk straight.

I stare after him until he disappears in the crowd and a sharp voice rings through my ears.

"Where the fuck is he going?" Shayley hisses from behind me, as I spin on my heel to face him and Austin.

"Home, I'm guessing." I shrug, noticing the look of pain in Austin's eyes as he stares at the empty spot where Alan was just standing.

"Why?" He whispers, half to himself, and half to me.

"He thinks you hated him." I reply, smiling faintly.

"W-what? I love Alan.." He says shakily.

After a few minutes, we decide to head out, and Shay and I want pretzels before the ride to the store.

"Alright..I uh..we'll see you in a few." Tino mumbles, guiding a teary-eyed Austin back to his car.

"Fuck, why would he just leave him?" Shay asks, causing a spark of anger to pass through me.

"Well," I reply, gritting my teeth. "Alan has his own damn reasons."

He raises his hands in mock surrender. "Whoa there,Trotta. Easy. Just a question."

Easy. Stupid prick. I'd never even liked Shay, but he was just another carry on when it came to the Cashby relationship of course. I had no other choice but to accept it, since he actually made Alan grin like a Jack-o-lantern ever since he met him.

"Yeah, yeah." I grumble, standing in line. "Sorry."

"Accepted." He gives a brief nod before looking over at me. "Y'know, Austin takes really good care of Alan."

I cock an eyebrow before looking back at him. "I know he does."

"No," Shay states, crossing his arms over his chest. "I don't think you do."

I sigh clearly bored, and decide on picking slightly at my fingernails. "Care to enlighten me?"

"Love to." He replies, tilting his head a bit before speaking. "Austin loves Alan like something I'd never seen before. Take all the romantic movies you've ever seen, all the emotion, and passion in their relationships, and multiply that by a million. That's now Austin feels about Alan. While you or I could find so many things wrong with him, Austin seemed to find himself falling in love with every little detail, good or bad. I have a bit of a secret."

I stood there, my stomach had butterflies and I couldn't wait to tell Alan. Of course, I had to find a good time to do so.

"Tell me the secret." I say, pricking up my ears a little bit while pulling my shirt down a bit so my ass doesn't look like it's hanging out.

"Austin...might have tried to commit suicide in France."

"Oh my fucki-" I'm cut off by a peppy waitress asking what we want.

"Two pretzels. Plain. No cheese." Shay replies, pulling out his wallet.

"You don't have to pay..." I say quietly, a blush creeping onto my cheeks even though I was absolutely horrified by the bit of news I'd heard.

Shay hands her the correct amount,
And she gives us our food. Beginning our short trek back to the other guys, I start asking more questions about the attempt.

"Why?!" I ask, taking a bite of my pretzel while staring wide eyed.

"Well," Shay says, after swallowing a bite of his own tangled pastry. "The one thing he cherished was gone. Forever. Shit, I would have done the same."

"Cherished?" I wonder out loud.

"Didn't you listen to me in the damn line?" Shay huffs, taking a rather ferocious rip off his pretzel.

"Whatever." I huff, doing my best to ignore him as we walk back to the car.