Status: This might actually be NC-17 because of the Lemons that will be in here will also have BDSM in them. Right now it's PG cause of language but it'll get juicy later.

PRINCESS VIPERESS: Snakes Duel

Asshole

PROLOGUE

Her whole life she never knew much about her real parents till a hacker became part of her life. She found out fast how dangerous her life was supposed to be. Her mother was pregnant and went into hiding till after Josephine Teal was born. Her last name changed upon moves to keep her father at bay.

Her mother died when JT was only three years old. She was sent to foster homes where she jumped from family to family for three more years. When she was six the Thomas family took her in, the couple adopted her. Her new parents lived in Oklahoma.

Her new mother loved gymnastics and taught it to her. For years she was happy. When she was eleven though everything changed. Her now father lost his job and started to drink. The alcohol made him violent. He started to beat JT's mother instead of JT. One night he didn't stop. JT in the next room screaming on top of her lungs begging him to stop. He didn't, not even when his beautiful wife was dead for hours. Everyone assumed she just up and left and that was the end of her childhood.

CHAPTER ONE: ASSHOLE

JT'S POV
TIME/DATE: 6PM 11/6/09
AGE: 19
PLACE: Noman's Club - Secret Location

My breath was hot and my blood boiled as I sang. No one besides my 'family' knew this song to be true.

"There's not enough rain in Oklahoma
to wash the sins out of this house
there's not enough wind in Oklahoma
to rip the nails out of the past.

shatter every window 'til it's all blown away
every brick, every board, every slamming door blown away
'til there's nothing left standing, nothing left of yesterday
every tear-soaked whisky memory blown away... blown away" (Carrie Underwood- Blown Away)

At the end I knew the look, the mask I put up, look dead. My hazel-green eyes probably look light gray and hatred across them. I pulled away from the mic and got down to floor level. I saw the three men before they got close to me. My sister Lacy stepped in front of me blocking the men's path.
"Love, you know I hate that song." she complain her short blonde hair bounce as she switch her body weight from one foot to the other.

I motion for us to go back to our seats to wait for the others. As we sat down at the table with our backs to the wall and curtains partly closed in front of us. The twenty-three year old blonde wiggled as she listen to the music playing now. I sigh my hair falling before my face. "I liked your hair when it was natural." I heard a familiar man's voice whom open the curtains as him and the other two men sat down.

"So what do you want CLAYTON?" I growled as the older man narrow his eyes at me.

"You know you still owe me a favor for not letting you be arrested or caught by Cobra's men." he stated coldly.

"You know you're still a pain. I told you then I could have escape I always do." I growled as I felt Lacy touch my elbow. I glance to her then sigh. "What is it you want?" I asked softer.

"We need your and your family's help." And with that my life as always hiding is forever change, I knew it would be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Most of these are short till you get into later chapters. Well more like past chapter 5.