Status: Completed

Who do I Love More?

All I Want Her to be is Happy

I've been calling Geno all day but all I got was his voicemail. I sighed in frustration. I'll call Sid and ask him.
"Hello?" He said.
"Hey, I was wondering if Geno's okay. He's not answering my calls."
I heard Sid sigh. "He found out about you and me."
"What does that have to do with him not answering my calls?"
"He's sad that he didn't have a chance with you and that we're together."
"What are we going to do?" I asked.
"I have no idea."
"How about I come back to Pittsburgh and talk to him." I suggested.
"That might work."
"Okay I'll book a flight for tomorrow."
"He's not playing well. And he's almost depressed."
"Maybe I can figure something out." I said while booking my flight.
"I hope so. I just want my best friend back." Sid said. I felt so bad for tearing the two of them apart. It's all my fault. And now things may never be the same between me and Geno for the better or for worse. The next day I arrived in Pittsburgh at 2. Sidney was waiting for me at the airport.
"You're coming to the game tonight right?" Sid asked me.
"Yeah."
Pretty soon it was game time and I watched Geno closely and I could tell he wasn't playing to his full extent. I put my head in my hands. After the game I walked down to the locker room and waited until all the guys were dressed. I walked up to Geno.
"Can we talk?" I asked him
"Yeah" he replied with sad eyes. We walked out into the rink and sat on the bench.
"Geno, why didn't you tell me you had feelings for me?"
"I not sure you feel same way." He said while looking down.
"Look at me Geno." I said and he looked up.
"I do feel the same way. And I have since day one." I said and I took his hand. Shock quickly spread across his face.
"I not going to get over you." He said and that just made my heart break in two.
"Geno, I have stronger feelings for you than I have for Sid." I admitted and he gave me a confused look.
"The only reason I was with Sidney was because I had a little crush on him. But over these last few days I haven't stopped thinking about you Geno. I think I'm in love with you." I said.
"But what about Sid?"he asked in broken English.
"I'll have to tell him that I have stronger feelings for you than him." I said.
"I better go tell him." I said then got up kissed Geno's cheek and walked towards the locker room where Sid was.
"You wanna be with him right?" Sid asked.
"Sid I-"
"Don't worry. I think I found someone else I really like." He said with a smile.
"Really what's her name?" I asked.
"Tara. She's been my best friend for as long as I can remember." He said happily.
"Aw I'm happy for you Sid." I said.
Sid POV
I was happy to see that Rachael was finally happy even if I had to make Tara up. She deserves to be with Geno. You can obviously tell they're crazy for each other. That's all I want her to be is happy.