Status: IN PROGRESS.

The Moment.

Date.

Once I was in my house I took my shoes off and put them next to the door in the hall way, I opened the door I was greeted my brown and white Japanese Akita, Mylo.

"Hey buddy! I've missed you!" I said stroking behind his ear. "Come on lets get you fed" I walked into the kitchen and picked up his dog bowls and ran the cold tap. I walked over to the freezer and took out 4 ice cubes and place them in Mylo's water bowl as well as placing it under the tap and let the water run into the metal bowl, I placed that in his stand and he went straight over to it and didn't stop drinking it, then I put his food bowl on the other side of the stand.

"Wait" I said and saw the drool running out of his mouth "Go on boy!" I walked into the living room and turned the tv on and put LA Ink on, as soon as I sat down Mylo came bouncing in and sat next to my feet, that dog is a bin, how has he just ate all of that?

I sat down stairs for a bit longer until it was 4, I went up stairs and brushed my teeth and text Austin.

Hello Mr Tattooed Man, Thank you for one of the best days in a long time, can't wait for tonight :'3

Your very welcome My Lady, and make sure your in a dress ;) x

Okay... I'm getting in the shower now so I will see you at 7 :)xx

See you at seven My Lady. :)xx

I looked at the message and smiled. I place my phone on the side next tot he sink and stripped down then go into the shower; I washed my hair, body, shaved my legs. I got out feeling refreshed and clean, I went back into my room and got ready for my date.

I was downstairs washing the few dishes I had out when I heard a knock at the door, I walked into the hall way and looked at myself in the mirror. I turned to the side and opened the door to see Austin standing there with a single red rose in his hand.

"Hello" I said astonished at how good he looked.

"Here this is for you" He handed me the red rose I gladly took it and brought it up to my nose then took in its scent. I looked back up at Austin and smiled. He opened his arms asking for a hug I took his offer and walked towards him and hugged him I felt him kiss the top of my head.

"You look.. I can't find the words to describe you right now" He let me out of the hug and looked at me from head to toe.

"Do I look okay? I mean I don't know if it is too mu..."

"You look perfect" He cut me off and made me blush

"Are you ready to go now" I asked trying to fight the blush

"Yes, this way" He gestured towards the car. I stepped outside of my house then locked the door. Austin led me to the car and opened the door for me and then closed it when I was in. What a gentleman.

He got into the drivers seat and started the engine then we drove to a destination, this destination was at a nearby beach, the drive there was beautiful, the scenery was just breathtaking the sun was just setting, it sat just above the sea, it made the sky and clouds a pinky purple colour. Me and Austin talked about little things like; how I would like to travel and animals. Before I knew it we were at the restaurant.

Austin got out first, then walked to my door and held his hand out, I put my hand in his and stepped out the car. We walked to the front of the restaurant and walked in.

"Reservation for Carlile please" Austin spoke to the waitress behind the counter

"This way Mr. Carlile" She smiled and took us to our table that was placed next to an open bay window showing us the view of the stunning night, luckily it was nice and warm, we sat down ordered drinks then looked at the menu.

"What are you getting?" Austin chatted

"Urm I think I might have chicken carbonara, you?" I replied

"The lobster thermidor I think" He finished, we waited for the waitress to come and take our orders but for the time being we finished off the conversation that we had in the car.

"So you said yo would like to travel, where is it you would like to go?" He asked

"Well to be honest anywhere I would love to go see my family in England and South Africa, but I just haven't had the time I have been booked up with tattooing, I even turned Alex down he asked me if I wanted to tour with him" I explained

"Well that's a bummer, do you like the sea?" Austin enquired

"I love the sea, it's beautiful, all the creatures that we know and don't know of its incredible, but I haven't been in the sea for ages, that's the only problem with my job I can hardly get any time off because they have personally asked me to tattoo them, but I have next week and the week after that off so I might go swimming, you like the sea?" I replied

"The sea is one of my most favourite things ever, I dedicated my tattoos on my right arm to the sea, I spend mos..."

"Hi, sorry to interrupt but are you ready to order" She asked politely

"Yeah, can I have the lobster thermidor and can Erin have chicken carbonara, Please" He asked and folded up his menu and the waitress took them and left us alone.

"You were saying?" I chuckled and took a sip on my vodka and coke

"Urmm.. Oh yeah, I spend the time I have off at the beach I just love it so much, I love waking up in the morning to the salty fresh air" He smiled, we talked until our food arrived and then still talked through out the evening. It was perfect. Austin insisted to pay so I felt bad not for paying he said not to be. We walked out of the restaurant hand in hand, I took my shoes of and we walked onto the beach swinging our hands together and carried on talking. I saw a man and a woman doing the same thing as me and Austin but they had kids. I smiled to my self I have always wanted kids.

"Do you want kids some day?" Austin asked pulling me out of my thoughts

"Some day, I do, the only problem with them is if the grow up to be a little shit, do you?" I giggled and I saw Austin laughing too.

"I have always wanted kids, I want to be there when he or she is taking there first steps to getting married" He chuckled looking into my eyes "You have beautiful eyes"

"Thank you" I blushed

"Erin... I.. I think I am falling.. For you" He leaned closer

"I feel the same.. way" I looked from his eyes to his lips

"So you wouldn't mind if I did this?" He leaned in and carefully put his lips on mine, Our lips moved in sync it was meaning full and passionate kiss.

"No I wouldn't" I pulled away and then put my lips back were they belonged.

On Austins.
♠ ♠ ♠
I AM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED I HAVE JUST BEEN SO BUSY AND SHIZ BUT I WILL TRY AND UPDATE EVERY DAY THIS WEEK

Enjoy :3

Erin's Outfit;

http://www.polyvore.com/date/set?id=99947311