Status: IN PROGRESS.

The Moment.

Can I ask You Something?

"I walk a lonely road, The only one that I have ever known, Don't know where it goes, But it's home to me and I walk alone" I sung to Green Day on the radio. Austin asked me to come round and spend the day with him, I couldn't stop thinking about last night, the date, the beach... the kiss, it was all... perfect.

I pulled into Austin's drive way, got out of my car and went to the door and rung the door bell, I waited for about 15 seconds before I heard someone bounding down the stairs and then unlocked the door.

"Erin!" Austin said and pulled me into a bone crushing hug. "I'm glad you could make it" He planted a small kiss on my head

"I'm glad I could make it to I missed you!" I winked.

"I missed you more" He cheekily grinned and gestured me to come into the massive house that he called home.

"Wow, Your house is.. incredible!" I gasped

"Thank you, I'm glad you like it, would you like a drink or anything?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I'm going to miss you when you go on tour" I huffed whilst walking over to Austin and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I'm going to miss you too Erin" He sighed

"How long are you gone for again?" I asked still not moving from his grasp

"3 weeks" He replied

"I wont be able to cope!" I chuckled and broke the hug.

"Speaking of tour, I wanted to ask you if.. urm... because I will miss you like crazy and you will be on your own, I was kind off going to ask you if you.. wanted to come with.. us?" He stuttered rubbing the back of his neck.

"I would love to! But is there going to be enough room? I don't to get in the way of your work and be a distraction" I said

"You wouldn't bother anyone, the guys are the ones who suggested it, and I have been thinking about it for a long time now, you can either bunk with me or have your own bunk" He smiled

"I..I... I don't know, I would love to but who is going to keep and eye on my house and dog?" I asked

"Well your neighbours? and I will ask my dad to take care of your dog for you?" He suggested, I was so tempted.

"Austin I can't just drop my dog off at your dads house, I've never met your dad and...." I started

"Erin, I want you to come with me, you said you want to travel now here is your chance. My dad will be fine with it, he loves dogs and this will be a chance for you too meet my father, please? I really don't want to leave you I will miss you to much" He pleaded and put his hands on my hips.

I thought about it long and hard for about 10 minuets, then finally got the nerve to say it.

"When do we leave?" I asked and saw Austin lift his head up and gave me a big smile, I walked over to him and smiled he picked me up by the waist and spun me round.

"Austin... St..op" I said between laughs he put me down and I stumbled from the dizziness, Austin grabbed my hand and pulled me into his chest. I looked up and smiled, I saw him getting closer to my face, I couldn't wait any more. I connected our lips and we romantically made out, He traced kisses between my jaw line all the way down to my collarbone, I let out a light moan, and Austin started to nibble on my ear, he whispered something..

"Erin, Be my girl friend?" He whispered, he made the hairs stand on end and sent chills down my spine.

"I thought you would never ask" I chuckled, he picked me up and took me to his room, he gently placed me on the bed, he knelt over my and kissed me, is hands roaming all around my body, he tugged at the bottom of my top...

"WOAH, AUSTIN'S GETTING SOME!" I heard. I pulled myself away from Austin and saw a ginger at the door.

"Jesus Alan, why the hell didn't you knock?!" He huffed and got up off me and then pulled me up

"Because I have a key andddd I also wanted to ask if my best friend would like to go somewhere with me but... I can see he's busy" He chuckled

"We'll be down stairs in 5 minuets" Austin said.

"Okay I will let you finish her off" He winked and walked out.

"Sorry about that he's always like tha.." I cut him off by pressing my lips against his.

"Like Alan said 'Finish me off'" I chucked

"Later, I'm not going to have sex with you whilst my bestfriend is downstairs" He grabbed my hand and took me downstairs.

"Hey Alan" I plopped down on the couch next to him.

"That was quick" He once again winked and grinned

"Well, I am fast" I spoke going along with his ridiculous idea

"I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT" he laughed

"Right where is this place were going?" I asked looking at red Alan

"Well I want to get my girl friend something, to remember me whilst I'm on tour" He smiled

"Well then lets go" We stood up and then we got in the car and drove to the jewellery store.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY I HAVE BEEN BUSY :C
And yes the story might be boring, but I promise it will get better
Please comment and tell me if I should carry on or not.

ENJOY:'3

Erin's Outfit:

http://www.polyvore.com/black_white/set?id=100785769